Chapter 1

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright day for a girl name Tzuyu. She wasn’t that excited to begin her new life in Rosa Girl Academy but she’s ready for any outcome and challenge since she promised herself to be better and overcome everything.

When she arrived school, she already fell in love with the interior. She loved everything about the building that she couldn’t control her footsteps and wandering every inch of the building till some sculpture caught her eyes and halted her.

“Such a beautiful sculpture. Whoever craft you must be a hand of art goddess” she whispered to herself while gazing at the sculpture with full of admiration.

“Lovely isn’t it…?”

A sudden voice caught her off guard as she could feel someone’s presence from her back.

“It is a masterpiece made by one of our roses here”  the person approached Tzuyu slowly.

“I’m Sana by the way… Minatozaki Sana and you?” while gesturing her hand for a handshake. Tzuyu is not a social person but for the sake of her image as a fresh year she accepted Sana’s hand.

“erm hi… I am Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu” Sana could feel hesitant within the latter voice

“Fresh year isn’t it? Are you nervous? Don’t be… Welcome to Rosa Girls Academy. This school is quite spacious and please be careful while touring here. You might get lost” Sana winked

“Thank you Miss Sana, and I will be careful” Tzuyu bowed

“Don’t be so formal with me, just call me Sana”

“uh oh…. Okay…” feeling quite intimidated by Sana’s sudden friendly aura she tried to excused herself and escape but she halted when sher eyes once again caught up with the sculpture.

“I see you’re quite attached to this sculpture. This sculpture has a name. She is Maria. Such a nice name isn’t? No one could recreate this masterpiece not even in sketch but the creator itself…”

“Yeah it’s so lovely. I guess the creator invest lots of emotions into it”

“Indeed… oh time is running out. I’ll see you again fresh year. If fate permits, we might meet again. Who knows you might accepted my necklace” Sana winks and bid goodbye left Tzuyu in confusion

“Necklace? What a creepy flirty senior” she thought.

“See you again Miss Sculpture… I guess see you soon? I’ll meet you every day for my inspiration and motivation” with that she left the place and headed to the school’s assembly point.

------

She was quite flustered since the crowds overwhelm her. God knows how she hates crowded place but she endured and she let out loud sigh. Loud enough to gain someone’s attention

“Excuse me? Are you lost?” someone tapped her shoulder

“I guess…? Could you help me? Where is class 1-A line?”

“What a coincidence! I am 1-A student too! Im Chaeyoung! Son Chaeyoung. What is your name?”

“Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu” with just one short introduction and handshake, both of them feel they could get along well. Tzuyu followed Chaeyoung like a lost puppy. They talked and bonded while walking to their class line.

“Did you hear this school's tradition? It’s quite interesting” Chaeyoung asked

“I don’t…?”

“What? How could you? Rosa Girls Academy is so popular because of this soeur tradition!” Chaeyoung gasps in disbelieve. Rosa Girls Academy is indeed popular. Most of girls would thrive to enroll in since this school ensure brighter future due to its recognition and ties with the government.

“I really don’t… I got into this school because of my parents anyway”

“Really? Oh well let me tell you something. Soe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter