Chapter 2

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Tzuyu woke up earlier than usual. She walks peacefully to school while enjoying the dawn scenery. She definitely visit Maria and it became one of her morning ritual. She would gaze at the sculpture and say a prayer. Tzuyu is an art enthusiast. She has sharp pair of eyes that could judge and appreciate art beyond average artist would do. When she was little people call her mini-picasso due to her own masterpiece. She would lock herself in her own room whenever her inspiration triggered her and she will get it her masterpiece done in short time. This is why she is not a socialize person.

“Gawking at Maria again?” sudden familiar voice interrupt her ritual. Sana slowly approached Tzuyu.

“Yeah… why are you here?” Tzuyu raised her eyebrows feeling quite annoyed when someone interrupts her morning ritual

“That doesn’t sound welcoming. At least you should say hi to your senior first. Not every senior would greet fresh man”

“Sorry Miss Sana… I was just quite surprised”

“I told you to drop that formalities. Just call me Sana…”

“Uh… ok Sana. What are you doing here by the way?”

“Nothing, just wandering and checking around school… making sure everything is in order till I saw you here gawking at Maria.”

“Sounds quite burdensome to me”

“Not really, it’s just my routine as head of Yellow Rose”

Tzuyu almost forgot that she’s one of the almighty Roses in this school. It must be normal for her to carry such duties during school days. Got nothing to reply she continue gawking at Maria

“Why are you so attached towards her?”

“Maria? Nothing… it just this sculpture is so well made. The person might inherit hand of art goddess”

“I see… funny when you appreciate or adore this piece of sculpture more than the maker” Sana chuckle a little bit. Even though our White Roses created her, she rarely checks on her.

“Why? How could she? Art is something we need to nurture like a human being. When they are left behind or abandon, god will take away its soul thus losing its sparks just like Maria. I can feel she’s dying”

Sana couldn’t believe what she heard. She didn’t think Tzuyu would be this deep about art.

“So this is why you visit her every day? To save her?”

“Well something like that”

“Amazing Tzuyu, you could join paranormal team since you can see things”

“Hei, that’s not funny…. I guess no one could appreciate my feelings but that’s what I feel”

“Sorry I was just amazed… Not many people could interpret art this way than you do. It’s amazing you know… and don’t worry Tzuyu, with you visiting her everyday I’m sure Maria is happy and alive again”

Tzuyu smiled widely and nodded

“Oh shoot! Look at time! I need to be in House of Roses. Later! Take care”

Tzuyu waved and smile at her. At least someone doesn’t think her as a freak for viewing an art has a life after all.

“Sana is not a creepy at all” She thought to herself while smiling and making her way to her classroom.

=-=-=-=-=-=

“Morning Tzuyu!”

“Hi, Morning Chaeyoung. You are early today?”

Tzuyu was quite surprised to see Chaeyoung seated in the classroom. She thought she would be the first one here.

“Yeah I just finished my morning routine so I came here early”

“Morning routine?”

“Yup, every morning I go for dance exercise before I start my day”

“Cool… but aren’t you tired and sweaty?”

“Not at all… we have shower room in school remember? Plus dance is fun and there’s no way I would get tired”

“Oh yeah I totally forgot”

“What about you? You are early too”

“Same as you, I have my morning ritual as well”

“Ritual? That sounds creepy… what did you do?”

“Hei… I did nothing much just pay a visit and little prayer in front of Maria”

“Maria again…? If Maria were alive, I think she’s going to be one happy girlfriend since her partner is so devoted”

Chaeyoung chuckled. She knows Tzuyu loves Maria so much but she didn’t think the latter would pay a visit literally every day.

“Heh I guess so…”

“Anyway wanna grab lunch with me later?”

“Sorry maybe not today Chaeyoung. I need to do something later”

“Don’t tell me it’s about Maria again…?”

Chaeyoung whines. Even though they are closed with each other, they rarely spend time during lunch break time. Sometimes Chaeyoung would thought if she’s burdensome or annoyed the latter but she shrugged it off knowing Tzuyu rarely express herself.

But the truth is Tzuyu just hate crowded place. Their school cafeteria is always packed with students and Tzuyu is not comfortable. She ate there once in a while with Chaeyoung and excuse herself later which left Chaeyoung alone.

=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Lunch break time*

Tzuyu walks mindlessly around school halls trying to find some quiet place to spend when suddenly she heard piece of music which soothes her heart.

“This person got hand of Beethoven. Only skillful person could hit the right key on Piano precisely” she thought to herself.

Without hesitant she walks to find the source of the music. As the music sounds louder, her heartbeat thump faster. She saw one mansion located at school’s garden as she marched forwards looking for the music. The mansion is amazing surrounded by beautiful garden.

“Who would live inside…?”

Funny when there’s one big mansion located inside of the school. Maybe it’s a mini dormitory for stay back students she thought. Tzuyu is getting eager to find where that piece of music come from. She halted. Peeking through the window, she saw one big grand Piano inside of the mansion and what shocked her the most is the person who elegantly hit those Piano keys.

It’s Minatozaki Sana

Her impression and image of Sana changed 360 degrees the moment she saw her doing wonder with that Piano. Only seconds later she realized Sana wasn’t alone. There is another girl inside the house silentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter