Ch. VII - Declarations, Bare Honesty

The Games We Play - Game Over (GFriend Side)

Chapter VII - Declarations, Bare Honesty


Dark purples, pinks, and blues danced on the ceiling above me. Back and forth they swirled and twirled in some silent rhythmic tempo. It was peaceful and hypnotic, letting my mind rewind itself with almost perfect clarity. As if the memory was actually playing out in front of me.

Playing a memory of the touch of her lips…

crashed into mine, putting all of her weight into the kiss. The intensity was insane. Like she'd been hungry all this time for this moment. The sudden strength surprised me but I welcomed her all the same. The taste of berries mixed in with her wetness as her lips parted against mine. Her hot breath rushed into my throat. Slowly, I felt her teeth on my lower lips. Then on my jawline, nearing my ear.

“Unnnghh…” I let out an involuntary moan, my body reacting to the pleasure all on its own.

Her movements were instinctual, almost feral. There was no rhyme or reason to it, showing her innocence with her aggressiveness. She must be so impatient. The thought made me happy.

It was almost like she was a different person.

It was scary.

It was exciting.

She released me then, catching her breath while she wiped the loosed saliva from . Her other hand was still behind my neck, cradling me like I would run away.

Involuntarily, my fingers brushed against my lips.

The taste of her still lingered there… And I didn't want it to go away.

“Aish…” I winced.

My bottom lip was swollen, bruised and tender from when she bit me.

I looked into her eyes. Emotions conflicted with her desire. The hunger disappeared and transformed into shock and worry.

“Ye-Yerin unnie!” she whispered, a sound of panic making its way through. “I- I- oh, my gosh… I’m sor-!”

I put my finger against her lips, silencing her.

Those lips. Lips smeared with rouge.

“Don't you dare,” I assured her, my other hand now cupping her chin. It was happening. I could feel it revealing itself in front of her. A maniacal grin grew on my face, ready for mischief. “Don't you dare apologize. You have nothing to be sorry about.”

Yuna’s eyes started to well up with embarrassment.

With the hand cupping her chin, I pulled her into another kiss. This one soft and light.

“Its okay,” I smiled at her leaning back. Her tears started to stop as I leaned in again, this time longer.

“Its okay,” I repeated.

Another one.  Longer...

“It’s… okay…”

My words were breathless and strained. I could barely resist the urge to stay on her lips. After a moment longer, I finally leaned back and smiled at her. The tears around her eyes dried up and she wore a cute but small smile. She nods her head, telling me she’s fine.

Good.

I loosen the neckline of my dress to revealed the milky flesh along my throat and clavicle. They ached for . And so did she, as the thrill in her eyes showed themselves again.

“Go ahead, my dear,” I smiled triumphantly, ecstatic with the bit of theatrics and role-play. Like a queen to a peasant who begged for more. “It’s yours.”

Heh.

Famous last words, or so they say.

A rush of pleasure exploded through my body, surging from my neck.

Lips.

Teeth.

Tongue.

They were all upon me, invading me. Devouring me. Consuming me whole. It was like the sensation of her crawled along my skin, teasing me and giving me goosebumps. All sense of control was lost. I could barely hold on, my eyes rolling around in my skull.  My hands tried to grab on to the small of her back, grounding me to some reality that I was quickly forgetting. My legs became further entwined in her thighs, writhing before that moment of ecstasy.  

I wasn't sorry for my greed or addiction.

I wanted more.

More.

More…

So much more…

I was riding high off the touch of her lips…

And with a blink, I was back.

Awake from that memory. My mind now conscious of the dark purples, pinks, and blues above me.

My lips had healed up a bit, but they were still sensitive. That said, I was happy to still taste her in my mouth.

It was still dark out, meaning I couldn't have dozed off for that long. Thirty minutes maybe? Possibly an hour? As I tried to lift my head to find my phone, a weight along my chest and legs suddenly became apparent to me. Still groggy when her voice called out to me.

“Unnie…?” she called, wearily. Her voice was sing-songy but in a whisper. “You... awake?”

“Mmm, barely…”

“Hehe,” she giggled before patting around the bed for something. “What time is it?”

“I have no idea. I think your ’s on my phone.”

“Really?” She dug around beneath her body. “Oh! Here it is!”

She pressed the menu button to wake it up, causing me to winds as my eyes adjusted. As they did, the light revealed the damage I had caused on Yuna’s face and body.  Parts of her lipstick was smeared to the side, but just barely. She had probably wiped a bit of it off before falling asleep. There were also bite marks on her shoulder and upper arm, a reminder of my little escapade along her body.

“Huh?” She looked confused. “It's only 1am?”

“Seriously!? My body feels like I'm waking up from the dead.”

I wasn't joking.

Parts of my legs and back were sore as hell. I felt like I just ran a marathon or something. And my neck… God.... Yuna really did a number on me.

“That…” A look of worry and regret dominated her face for a second before relenting to a small, precious smile. “That may have been my fault. I kinda went crazy there… Hehe… Sorry~!”

“Hmph,” I chided her, pouting my lips and acting like a serious unnie. She quick saw through the act though and smack my shoulder playfully. “Seriously, I'm not mad.”

I found myself reassuring her by running my fingers through her bangs and tracing her cheeks. The silence between sentences wasn't awkward. In fact, it was comforting.

“Are you sure though?” She grabbed my phone and shined the light at my neck to look at it more closely. “It looks like you were ravaged by a vampire or something.”

“Are you now revealing that you are a child of the night then? You’re sure pale like one. Well, I guess I can't go out in the sunlight anymore.”

My, my. Wouldn’t that have made for a more interesting tale? But of course, I was joking. Thankfully, Yuna found my terrible joke funny.

“Hey. Oh, whoa!” I started to lose balance as I struggled to get up with my aching body. Yuna caught me with another giggle. When I finally sat up, I pointed to the zipper down the back of my dress. “Mind getting that for me? We should get more comfortable and get out of these clothes.”

The strain on my arm hindered my flexibility and I couldn't reach at the moment.

Maybe I'm more pathetic than I realized? One make out session with the neck er that was Yuna and now I'm like this? Either I have a weak constitution or Yuna is actually a vampire who is my soul away.

“Un-Unnie~! I mean… If it's you… Sure! But… I'm not ready. I-!”

“What? What are you talking about?”

I turned around to a flustered girl. Her cheeks were reddening and eyes wandering.

“I mean… Um… Uh if unnie wants… Then… it's fine… I guess...”

She started mumbling and looking around the room, avoiding eye contact.

“Uh...  Okay? Well, yes! I want you to help me out here,” I said in confusion, turning back around to show the zipper and pointed at it again. This time I even held my hair back so it was easier to see. “We should change into some pajamas so we can sleep better. Your really tall and skinny though... I think I have a night gown that will fit you.”

“...”

No response.

The room was utter silence.

“Uh… Yuna…? Earth to Yuna? You in there?”

I think she's broken.

“Oh... “ she spoke suddenly. It was as if she had an epiphany. “You wanted to wear pajamas... That makes more sense...”

“Yeah… What the hell were you thinking?”

“N-Nothing!” As she fumbled with the zipper. After a couple of panicked yelps, Yuna managed to me. “Uh here… Done~! Ehehe… Ehe…”

“Okay…? Thanks. I was having a problem reaching over there.”

I managed to safely stand up and started to walk over to the double doors of my walk in closet. As I did, I stripped off the dress and neatly folded it into a laundry basket. Thank God I decided to go braless or I would have never been able to take that thing off. Note to self, shop around for a front fastening bra tomorrow.

As I passed by the mirror that hung on the inside of one of the doors, I started to twirl around a bit to check out Yuna’s work. Of course, I'm not an elf with darkvision or anything like that so I had to turn on the small light.

Overall, not as bad as Yuna made it out to be. It looked a lot worse because of the smeared red lipstick and some scratch lines. Nothing a wash and a day of healing couldn't fix. Still, my neck was feeling a bit stiff so there may be some light bruising. If it got that bad, I could always just put on some extra makeup to cover it up. I slowly traced the area for sensitive areas or places where skin broke. Hmm. Okay. So far, so good. I didn't find much.

Now then.

With that out of the way...

I should probably point out that I don't normally meander about my bedroom only wearing a pair of . I know it's what you’d like to think I do and my current actions seemed to contradict me but I was being serious. I'm sure you’ve realized by now that I was only taking my sweet time just to tease Yuna a bit more.

She will forgive me down the line, I'm sure of it. But I couldn't ignore her reaction to my request earlier. I mean, just look at her. She was pretty adorable right now. The reflection of her face in the mirror right now was everything I needed to know.

I could see Yuna trying to play it cool, with her head leaning back towards the ceiling. Of course, while she was pretending to be preoccupied with the light show on the ceiling, her eyes were tracing my body. Her eyes moved with an efficiency and accuracy that reminded of the way she looked at me when we first met. Her cheeks continued to redden and betrayed her as it would momentarily become slack jawed the more she stared.

At the very least, I had  pretty good idea where I stood on the attractiveness scale in her eyes. I was flattered, especially compared to the rocking bod she was working with. Definitely a great confidence boost for me.  Because, you know… I needed more of that.

“What do you think?” I asked, turning around to Yuna.

“Ah!?” she yelped, surprised by my sudden movements. “A-About what, unnie?”

I tilted my head to the side and pointed to her work.

“These scars,” I smiled. “I think they're pretty.”

“Wh-What? I mean… I guess?” She took a second to look down at me fully before her head shot right back up again. Her voice changed pitch a bit, also going a lot quicker. “You should probably still clean up though. Just in case. You know. Or. Something.”

“Yeah… Why are you looking at the ceiling?” I spoke with a confused tone. Hehe. I'm having too much fun. “I'm down here you know.”

“Unnie~!” She spoke with an embarrassed tone. “I know you’re doing this on purpose! And now every time I look at you, I feel shy!”

I walked over to the bed and pulled her up into her feet. I didn't really realize before but she was incredibly light. Also, now that we weren't wearing our heels, I had a better sense of her actual height now. Just barely 2 cm above me.

“You have nothing to be shy about,” I assured her as I led her by the hand to the closet. “But yes I am messing with you.”

If looks could kill… Well, as I thought that, the glare Yuna gave me crumbled to the ground as she realized again that I was still half . Actually, question: Is it still half if all you are wearing is underwear? What percentile of clothing is undergarments relative to the rest of it? 

“How… How can you be so comfortable right now?” Her question was strained, struggling with her current situation. Like she was holding back. “I mean… Especially after…”

She looked into my eyes, her brow scrunched up and mouth slanted to the side.

“It’s simple really,” I said as I started to filter through my pajamas, picking out nightgowns and sizing them up against her body. “Because I trust you.”

Her body stiffened as I got into closer proximity.

“And…”

I smiled at the sentiment I was about to say to her. It was a little too honest for my taste but it was something that had to be said. As I spoke, I looked up at her, holding her gaze and emphasized the scratches on my neck. I wanted the words to stick inside her brain so she’d never forget it.

“You can’t hurt me. Not like this anyway.”

Truer words have never left my mouth.

So much so that even a compulsive liar like me blushed at the sincerity.

“Now then,” I continued, returning a yellow one to the closet. It was a little too short on her and we’d never get to sleep if she wore it. “Which one do you think is cute?”

I spent the next minute or so fitting some pajamas to her when she finally spoke. The words were so abrupt that I made me realize that I stopped making eye contact with her from embarrassment.

“The pink one.”

“Huh? Pink one?” I grabbed it from the rack where I had set it just moments before. “You think this one is cute?”

It was a pretty good fit, but something was off that I couldn't quite nail. I brought the hanger to her chin to size it up, picturing her wearing it. I was starting to realize though that regardless of whatever I picked out for her, she’d look good in it. And yet, I still found myself indecisive.

“No. I mean…” As she spoke, she rested her fingers on mine. And with some light force, pushed the gown towards me until it was under my chin. Once there, she intertwined her delicate fingers with mine while a small, earnest smile grew on her face. “Yeah… I think this one... will look pretty on you.”

 

Boom.

 

Yeah.

The feeling in my chest… It was kind of like that.


WHAT!? ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON!? What madness is this? Hehe. I was so excited to write this chapter that I just couldn't stop and before I knew it, it found it's natural ending. This was supposed to be twice as long but after that scene I knew I had to end it there. It was to perfect not to. Besides... I thought you guys couldn't wait any longer. Don't expect this to happen too often. I'm not that good. 

Anyway, please comment and subscribe! I want to hear your feedback! I can't improve if I don't know how you guys are feeliing. hahaha.

Good memories and nightmares.