Chapter 7

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was club day wherein everyone was encouraged to sign in to any clubs that they wanted for the semester. Every club had their own twist to encourage others to join them. Jennie saw a lot of people gathering here and there in their building and she doesn't know which club should she join first because now she found them all interesting.

 

"Jennie!" Jisoo called as she was approaching towards Jennie. "Why are you just standing here? You should fall in line to the club you want to join in."

 

"I feel like I want to join every club here. They're interesting." Jennie said.

 

"I'm gonna sign you up in our club, let's go!" Jisoo dragged Jennie to the registration booth of Young Voices Club and she wrote Jennie's name on the registration form. "And...done. You're now an official member of Young Voices Club."

 

"That fast?" Jennie asked, a little bit shocked.

 

"Well, no. Not yet really, there will be like an audition first before you can be an official Young Voices member. But I have faith in you, I know you'll nail your performance." Jisoo smiled. "But, um...so how was your roommate? I mean, have you told her that you know already?" Jisoo nervously asked.

 

"Well...I asked her about it." Jennie hesitantly answered.

 

"What did she say?" Jisoo became interested but she lowered her voice so no one would notice.

 

"Well, she said it's not true and she just laughed about me being her next victim."

 

"Still denying it huh?" 

 

"Let's just leave her alone, we don't even know her." Jennie dismissively said.

 

"Anyway, moving on. You should be thinking on what song you're going to sing for the audition which is anytime this week. But I'll let you know when so you better prepare yourself." Jisoo said.

 

"Thanks, Jisoo."

 

"Aren't you going to sign up for the Dance Troupe?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot." Jennie sheepishly said as she scratched the back of her head.

 

"You better start falling in line then if you want to finish fast." Jisoo reminded. "I'm gonna go visit my other club."

 

"Okay, thanks again." Jennie bowed her head and started to walk upstairs to where the dance studio was located.

 

Meanwhile, Lisa and Rosé were watching the two from afar while they were talking. Rosé won't shut about how nervous she was because she doesn't know how she should be friends with Jisoo since the latter always run away whenever she sees her.

 

"Calm down, will you? I would probably do the same if I were in her shoes. You're kind of a freak honestly." Lisa deadpanned.

 

"How supportive of you." Rosé sarcastically said as she dramatically sighed. 

 

"Just stop what you're doing if you don't want to end up like me." Lisa said and Rosé raised her eyebrow.

 

"Like you? Like...alone? Pfft."

 

"Hey, I'm being serious here and I'm sure you know what I mean." 

 

"I was just joking." Rosé sighed and patted her best friend's back. "I just really like that girl so much and I want to make friends with her. And come on, maybe everyone got over it already because it's been a while."

 

"Yeah, it's been a while and then Jennie came and everyone's talking about her because of me. I mean I don't want her to leave just because of what she'd heard."

 

"Wait, she knew already?!" Rosé said in shock.

 

"I just told you last night, how could you forget easily?" Lisa glared at Rosé. "And may I also remind you that she insisted to bring you the food that I cooked?"

 

"Oh, yeah. I remember, sorry." 

 

"How come you didn't tell me your other name was Dory?"

 

"Shut up, I forgot because I'm thinking too much." Rosé slapped Lisa's arm and the latter just laughed.

 

"I'm just worried about you, okay? I don't want you to come crying to me if that girl rejected you." Lisa said. "And may I also remind you that running away means that person doesn't like you so start with that." 

 

"Thanks for spoiling the mood." Rosè glared at Lisa and the latter patted her back.

 

"Anyway, good luck with that. Just be yourself. I'm gonna go sign up now." 

 

Rosé just bowed her head sadly as her best friend left her side. She looked at Jisoo and she inhaled sharply to gain her confidence. 

 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter