Chapter 13

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jennie!" Jisoo shouted-whispered when she saw Jennie sitting alone inside the library. Jennie noticed her and she gave Jisoo a warm smile and a small wave. Jisoo walked towards her and sat across her. "What are you doing?"

 

"Studying, duh." Jennie chuckled. "What's up?"

 

"Nothing much. I'm just bored."

 

"Why don't you play with your girlfriend then?" Jennie scoffed.

 

"She's with Lisa." Jisoo dismissively said and she leaned forward to Jennie, making the latter's eyes widened in shock and moved aback. "We've been friends for a little long, right?"

 

"Yeah... So?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

 

"I'm just a little curious."

 

"About...what?"

 

"Your love life." 

 

"What?" Jennie quietly laughed. "I don't have one, you know it."

 

"Well, is there anyone that you like?" Jisoo asked and Jennie chuckled as she playfully rolled her eyes and gathered her things before standing up. "What? Where are you going?"

 

"Out of here because this place is not a place for chattering." Jennie walked out the library and she was followed by Jisoo.

 

"Where are you going now?" Jisoo asked, still walking behind Jennie.

 

"I don't know, can you recommend me a place somewhere quiet?"

 

"Uh...the library?"

 

"And if I go back there, will you leave me alone and stop asking questions?"

 

"...No." Jisoo quietly answered and Jennie sighed, stopping in her tracks and turned to her.

 

"Why are you even asking me nonsense questions?" Jennie chuckled.

 

"Because maybe the person you're going to spend your whole life with is here too...?" Jisoo shrugged.

 

"That's ridiculous." Jennie laughed and shook her head. "My focus here is my studies, how many times do I have to tell you?"

 

"Come on, not even a crush? Having a crush is part of any students life, even kids have crushes." Jisoo pointed out. "Come on, tell me who. I'll help you get close to them." Jisoo smirked and wiggled her eyebrows that made Jennie laugh.

 

"Stop. I don't like anyone okay."

 

"Or maybe you don't like anyone yet."

 

"Whatever." Jennie laughed and started walking. Jisoo on the other hand sighed and pulled her phone out from her pocket when it vibrated, receiving a text.

 

[Chaengmunk 🐿❤] Chichu~ how's it going? Any updates?

 

[Chichu~ 😍] *sighs* she told me she doesn't like anyone. This is harder than I expected 😫

 

[Chaengmunk 🐿❤] Aw, you want me to give you a hug? 🤗

 

"Jisoo, are you coming or what?" Jennie called.

 

"Yeah, coming!" Jisoo walked towards Jennie while typing a reply.

 

[Chichu 😍] Yes please~ but I have to go. I'm not giving up just yet. 😈

 

[Chaengmunk 🐿❤] Okayy. See you later 😘 wuv you~

 

[Chichu 😍] Later babe~ ❤

 

They just walked in silence while Jisoo was thinking of another way to pry something on Jennie. When Jisoo finally had something on her mind and was about to ask Jennie, a guy bumped into Jennie.

 

"Oh God, I'm sorry." They guy apologized, he was wearing an eyeglasses and a guitar hanging on his shoulder. 

 

"It's okay." Jennie smiled and Jisoo eyed the guy.

 

"Wait, Henry?" Jisoo asked and the guy looked at her and his lips curved into a smile.

 

"Oh. Hey, Jisoo." Henry greeted.

 

"When did you come back?" Jisoo asked.

 

"I just came back the other day and I have a lot of things to catch up on." 

 

"This is Jennie by the way." Jisoo introduced and Jennie respectfully bowed her head to Henry.

 

"Nice to meet you, Jennie." Henry greeted with a bow as well. "I really apologize for what happened earlier. I'll make it up to you when we meet again and I promise to be more careful." Henry chuckled. "But I have to go now. Bye." Henry bowed and continued to run.

 

"He seems to be really in a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter