Chapter 16

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Tzuyu used to be roommates in their sophomore year. Everything used to be awkward between them since they were strangers to each other even though they share most of the classes together. Whenever the two were in their room, there seemed to be walls between them, they were very distant towards each other although they were just feet away from one another. Or maybe it was just for Lisa. She had a crush on Tzuyu ever since but it seemed like the other didn't show any interest in her. And so she asked Rosé for an advice on how she would get Tzuyu's attention at least.

 

From a small talk that they had, the two grew closer to each other. Lisa didn't expect Tzuyu to be touchy and clingy to her. Tzuyu would always held Lisa's hand and play with them, she would always lay her head on her shoulder, and when the wind blows strong she would fix Lisa's hair. Lisa didn't want to think that Tzuyu liked her already as well. As much as she would like to know Tzuyu's intention, she stayed silent. She thought maybe it wasn't the right time for her to ask that matter. From then, what mattered for Lisa was their friendship.

 

But one time, Tzuyu became distant again which made Lisa confused. She ignored it at first, thinking maybe her roommate was just having a bad day and just needed to cool off. But the following day, Tzuyu basically acted as if Lisa was nonexistent and it made Lisa annoyed. So when Lisa and Tzuyu was alone in their room, Lisa tried to confront her.

 

"Tzuyu." Lisa called, but as usual Tzuyu ignored her and put her earphones in her ear. Lisa annoyingly sighed and pulled Tzuyu's earphone. "How long are you going to ignore me?"

 

"Stop being annoying, will you?" Tzuyu glared at Lisa which made the latter mad.

 

"Seriously, what did I even do? One day I wake up and you just started ignoring me. Stop with the charades, will you?" Lisa said, her brows knitted.

 

"Just forget about me okay." Tzuyu disclosed as she sighed and Lisa felt her heart torn.

 

"Are you being serious now? Why would I even do that?" Lisa sighed and closed her eyes for a second and then she looked at Tzuyu's eyes. "It's impossible for me to just forget you." Lisa softly said.

 

"I'm leaving." Tzuyu said.

 

"What?!" Lisa's eyes widened. "Why? Where are you going? When?"

 

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. That's why I asked you to just forget about me. I know you're not telling me anything about how you feel but I can read through your eyes. And before you even do, I'm going to be honest with you. We're never going to happen." Tzuyu sternly said and Lisa's torn heart was now crushed.

 

And without saying a word Lisa stormed out of their room, tears rolling down her face, and went to Rosé's room to stay for that night. The next day when Lisa went back to her room, Tzuyu was already gone. But Lisa found a piece of paper on her bed, she sat on her bed as she opened the paper and read it.

 

Sorry. —Tzuyu

 

Lisa felt her blood boiled. She immediately crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash bin.

 

Rumors also spread that the reason why Tzuyu left was because Lisa confessed to her and Tzuyu was grossed out that she had to transfer school, othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter