Chapter 5

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm what now?" Jennie asked, confused.

 

"Yeah, of course. I'm guessing Lisa hasn't told you yet." Jisoo said as she took a bite of her sandwhich.


"Told me what exactly?"

 

"Eh, I don't think I'm in the right position to tell you. I think it's better if it personally come from her." Jisoo carefully said as she scratched embarrassingly the back of her head.

 

"Now I'm curious." Jennie suspiciously said.

 

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you." Jisoo gave in and she deeply sighed. "But don't tell anyone I told you, okay?"

 

"Yeah, sure." Jennie seriously said and Jisoo leaned closer to her.

 

"You might want to be careful when you're close to Lisa." Jisoo whispered.

 

"And...what's that supposed to mean?"

 

"She's into girls. That's the reason why her last roommate left and she hasn't had another roommate ever since that's why you're the talk here. There's a chance that she would like you too."

 

"And that's a bad thing?"

 

"No, not for me at least. I'm cool with it. But you know, the world is full of judgmental eyes and it could be hard to deal with." Jisoo simply said. "Are you cool with it?"

 

"Well, I don't see the reason why it's wrong or bad." Jennie shrugged.

 

"Now that you know about it, it's up to you now on how you're gonna deal with people." Jisoo said and smiled. "But don't worry. I'll be here always." Jisoo winked.

 

"Thanks Jisoo." Jennie sympathetically smiled.

 

***

 

"Why didn't we wait for Jennie? Are you avoiding her?" Rosé asked. "And we're eating outside on purpose, aren't we?"

 

"Of course I'm avoiding her. I can already imagine what you're gonna do when she's around." Lisa said.

 

"I promise to be in my best behavior when you introduce her to me." Rosé swore.

 

"Cross your heart?" 

 

"Cross my heart." Rosé drew a cross on her chest as she raised her right hand.

 

"Okay." Lisa took a deep breath. "I'm gonna invite her to walk with us to our dorm."

 

"You should be." Rosé said. "And hey, it's been a year. I think you should come back to our club. Everyone misses you there."

 

"Yeah, I think I'm coming back. I miss dancing." 

 

"And I think today is the best day to start anew since it happened."

 

***

 

"Since classes won't start just yet, would you like me to give you a tour here?" Jisoo offered.

 

"Yes, please. Thank you." Jennie politely said and they started walking.

 

"This building might look big but only few rooms are important here." Jisoo explained. "That black door with a happy and sad mask on it, that's obviously for the Theater Club." She pointed to her right and Jennie just nodded. "While that room with a glass door upstairs, that's the dance studio for Dance Troupe. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter