Chapter 14

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeng just texted me to meet them at the field so we could all walk home together." Jisoo told Jennie while her eyes were glued on the screen of her phone and the latter just nodded.

 

It was just a short walk from where they were standing when Jisoo received a text from Rosé so it didn't take long to reach the said place. When Rosé saw the two from where she was sitting, she stood up and wave big for them to see her. Jisoo recognized her so she waved back.

 

"Wait, where's Lisa?" Jennie asked when the redhead's presence was not there.

 

"Oh yeah, I didn't notice she wasn't with Chaeng." Jisoo said. The two waited for Rosé to come to them and while they wait, Jennie scanned the field and she felt rage ran through her veins when she saw a familiar face with someone she was looking for. She sharply inhaled through her nose and she glanced at Jisoo with a fake smile to hide her real emotion she was feeling that moment.

 

"Wait for me here." Jennie announced.

 

"Okay." Jisoo shortly answered and Jennie stormed off to the direction where her rage started.

 

"Lisa!" Jennie said with fake enthusiasm and the redhead turned her head to her with a hint of shock in her eyes.

 

"Oh, Jennie, hey." Lisa said with a nervous chuckle and she saw Jennie glare at Taehyung and she immediately got the idea. "E-everything's fine, don't worry."

 

"Really? Sorry but I don't think I can trust him after what he did to you." Jennie said with authority in her voice as she crossed her arms across her chest. Taehyung avoided the two's gaze and scratched his head in embarrassment. Lisa could feel the tension between the two and she could imagine the sparks of hatred from Jennie's gaze at Taehyung.

 

"Um, we have to go home now, Taehyung. Thanks for today though." Lisa said.

 

"S-sure. Take care." Taehyung said and slightly bowed his head. Before he ran back to the field, he secretly glanced at Jennie and he immediately regretted that he did because it scared him and so he ran away from them before Jennie's stare could kill him.

 

"Was he bothering you?" Jennie asked with a little bit hint of annoyance in her voice.

 

"We were just talking is all. And besides, we're back to at least being friends." Lisa smiled, but Jennie felt her heart was torn a bit but she stood tall to feign her confidence.

 

"Well, that's...good to know." Jennie forced a laugh and she walked back to Jisoo's direction without waiting for Lisa, the latter became confused at Jennie's strange behavior and she just walked behind her dumbfoundingly.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo saw Jennie walking back to her, she was frowning while Lisa was tailing Jennie. Jisoo was surprised by Rosé's back hug and a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Boo." Rosé softly said in Jisoo's ear and the latter almost jumped in astonishment but Jisoo's eyes remained glued on Jennie so she looked at her too and noticed her unsual expression. "Whoa, what happened to her?" Rosé asked Jisoo.

 

"No idea." Jisoo shortly replied and she saw Lisa walking behind Jennie. "Where was Lisa by the way?"

 

"She was talking to Taehyung." Rosé said.

 

Jisoo was about to say something but Jennie finally arrived. "Let's go." Jennie bluntly said and continued walking without waiting for the three. Rosé and Jisoo was left dumbfounded and so they turned to Lisa with a questioned look.

 

"Did something happen?" Rosé asked Lisa and the latter just shrugged.

 

"She seemed upset." Jisoo noticed.

 

"I was just having a small talk with Taehyung and then she barged into us like she's warning Taehyung to stay away from me." Lisa told them and Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other meaningfully and Lisa caught that. "She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter