Chapter 21

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa ran as fast as she could to catch up with Jennie and when she saw the latter walking fast she called her.

 

"Wait, Jennie!" Lisa called, Jennie stopped for a moment but when she recognized Lisa's voice, she just ignored it and started to run as well. But thank God that Lisa was blessed with long legs she could catch up with Jennie. When she finally did, she grabbed Jennie's arm to stop her. "Wait." Lisa panted. "I was looking for you." Lisa said and Jennie took a deep breath before turning to Lisa, her face unreadable.

 

"Why were you looking for me?" Jennie asked. "I'm tired. Let go of me." She tried to freed herself from Lisa's grip but the latter tightened her hold. "What do you want?" Jennie annoyingly said.

 

"Okay." Lisa sighed and let go of Jennie's arm. "I just wanted to congratulate you." She scratched the back of her head. "You did great."

 

"That's it? I did great?" Jennie scoffed and Lisa got confused by her remarks.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Are you oblivious or just stupid?" Jennie almost yelled. "Do you even have a clue why I invited you to watch our performance?"

 

"I..." Lisa hesitantly said.

 

"You know what, forget about it." Jennie sighed in defeat as she shook her head. "Thanks for appreciating though." She mumbled and continued walking.

 

"I love you!" Lisa blurted that made Jennie stopped from her tracks. "I'm sorry for being a coward. What you heard about me saying that I like girls is true." Jennie slowly turned her head to her. "If you ever thought that I hate you, you're wrong. I mean, why would I?" Lisa halfheartedly chuckled. "I actually lied when you asked me if you did anything wrong the other day. I don't know if it's wrong but...it felt right?" Lisa sheepishly smiled.

 

"But...what about Tzuyu? Aren't you interested in her?" Jennie asked.

 

"Yes." Lisa answered and Jennie let out a sigh of dismay. "I was." Lisa finished. 

 

"The way you talked to her earlier doesn't seem like it."

 

"Okay, you want the truth?" Lisa started walking slowly towards her. "She asked me if we could at least give each other a chance. But I said I'm interested in someone else. She insisted and said she would wait for me after the show but look, here I am. I ran after you." Lisa breathed in and wore a small smile.

 

"But...what do you mean by you lied when I asked you if I did anything wrong?" Jennie carefully asked.

 

Lisa walked closer to her, almost closing the gap between them and slowly cupped Jennie's face. The latter froze at the contact and couldn't do anything but just stare at Lisa's sparkling eyes. Lisa then slowly moved her face close to Jennie, closing her eyes until their lips finally met.

 

"You kissed me when you were drunk." Lisa said as she slowly pulled away from the kiss. Jennie, on the other hand was shocked by Lisa's action, bringing her hand on her lips.

 

"I-I'm sorry!" Jennie bowed, her face blushing.

 

"No, I...liked it anyway." Lisa shyly said and Jennie went back to her old position but not looking at Lisa because of the embarrassment she felt. "Anyway, what were you going to say? You told me you have something to tell me."

 

"That...um, the message of the song was something I wanted to tell you." Jennie said, still flustered.

 

"Can you sing the song?" Lisa asked in a soft tone and Jennie chuckled.

 

"Sorry, no encore." 

 

"Shall we go home then?" Lisa asked and Jennie just nodded as the two then slowly walked to their dorm.

 

***

 

"I suddenly don't want to go." Jennie nervously said and Lisa stopped in the middle of organizing her things in her bag to look at her. "I mean I remembered when you told me once about your parents kicking you out. It's probably not a good idea if you bring me with you. And besides, they want to see you, not with me." Lisa sadly smiled and took her hand.

 

"You're my girlfriend, you're a part of me so I'm taking you with me. If they don't want you there then I don't want to be there. I'll leave with you." Lisa said.

 

"Won't this shock them? You know—"

 

"Jen, you're saying too much." Lisa softly chuckled. "I'll hold your hand until we get back here okay? Nothing to be nervous about, it should be me who should be nervous." Jennie sighed and gave a nervous smile. As if on cue, they heard the car's honk outside their dorm. "Mr. Han is here. Time to go." Lisa said and stood up without letting go of Jennie's hand but the latter pulled her hand. "What's the matter?"

 

"I can't do this." Jennie worriedly said and Lisa sighed.

 

"How about just stay in the car and wait for me until I'm done doing my business? Just come with me going there, please?"

 

"Why the hell am I even more nervous than you should be?" Jennie realized and chuckled.

 

"Come on, he's waiting for us." Lisa offered her hand and Jennie took it. The two walked out of their dorm and they greeted Han who was waiting for them outside.

 

"Are you ready to go?" The man smiled and Lisa nodded.

 

"Um, I'm taking her with me if that's okay." Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand tightly.

 

"Oh, your roommate? I remember her." The man smiled at Jennie and the latter timidly bowed her head.

 

"She's my girlfriend, she's Jennie." Lisa introduced with a smile as she tried to sound confident and Jennie secretly glanced at her and smiled.

 

"Ah. Pleased to meet you, Ms. Jennie." Han warmly smiled at her and opened the door for them. The two went in and Han hit the road. "I'm glad you made the right decision, Ms. Lisa." 

 

"Well at least I have the heart to see them." Lisa said, trying to sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter