Chapter 18

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was thankful that it was already weekends, she didn't have to wake up early and prepare herself for school. But she suddenly remembered that Jennie wasn't around yet and if she was being honest, she's becoming worried. Not that she's being territorial like Rosé had joked the other night, it's just that Jennie was with a boy and she doesn't trust him enough with her since she didn't know him personally. What if something bad would happened to Jennie? Lisa was beginning to blame herself for being such a coward, confessing wasn't a bad thing, was it? It's not the end of the world if the other rejects her. And besides, we all only live once. So Lisa thought if she finally met Jennie again, she will tell her how she feels. 

 

Meanwhile, after Jennie had stay at Henry's house the other night, she had to find a cheap place where she could stay in for the day. She was beginning to feel dumb, what's the use of their dorm if she kept on finding another place to stay? For sure her mom would be mad if she found this out.

 

It was already 12 noon and she hadn't eaten anything yet so she went to the nearest convenience store and ate her lunch there. As she was eating, someone from the outside of the store saw her and tried to catch Jennie's attention by knocking at the glass wall in front of her. Jennie looked up and her eyes widened when she saw Jisoo enthusiastically waving at her. Jennie gulped the food she was eating as Jisoo went inside the store and sat across her.

 

"Thank god I found you, finally!" Jisoo dramatically said. "You have a lot to tell me."

 

"For the millionth time, I'm fine. And it's been just a couple of days since we last seen each other." Jennie pointed out as she chuckled.

 

"This is so unlikely of you. Is something wrong?" Jisoo asked.

 

"I just need peace for me to be able to write the lyrics we're going to perform on College Day." Jennie half lied.

 

"Seriously?" Jisoo playfully rolled her eyes then sighed and she began acting serious, maybe that way Jennie would finally open herself up to her. "Okay, whatever your problem is or whatever you're going through, I'm just here. My ears are always open to listen to you. I won't laugh if you think it's just a small problem or what. I want you to take me seriously this time because I'm not okay with you acting not the usual you. I'm worried, we're worried. So come on, tell me. I promise to keep this a secret if you want, I won't even tell Chaeng about this. It's just you and me—"

 

"You're talking too much." Jennie laughed as she shook her head and sighed after. "But I have a question first."

 

"Go ahead, ask away." Jisoo said and listened intently.

 

"What did actually happened between Lisa and Tzuyu back then?" 

 

"Well, that seemed to be like a legend now." Jisoo lightheartedly joked. "Well um, remember the rumor about Lisa that I told you before? Her liking girls?" Jennie slowly nodded. "It's actually true."

 

"But she said—" 

 

"Of course she's going to deny it, she doesn't want you to feel awkward." Jisoo dismissively said. "Anyway, she liked Tzuyu before—"

 

"What about now?" Jennie asked, trying not to sound eager but Jisoo noticed that.

 

"I don't know, we haven't talked to Lisa since Tzuyu showed up." Jisoo shrugged. "So yeah, the headline is Lisa likes girls." Jisoo half smiled. "But wait, I too have a question. Why didn't you attend the other classes the other day? What happened?"

 

"I looked for Lisa and when I asked her about Tzuyu she just snapped at me and I just got demotivated attending classes." Jennie answered.

 

"That's a vague answer though." Jisoo suspiciously said and Jennie took a deep and sharp breath before saying anything.

 

"I mean, I'm not being nosy like what she told me. I just...care." Jennie said. "I made her mad for simply asking and now I feel guilty for that dumb thing I did."

 

"Hey, it's not dumb okay. She just doesn't see that you care." Jisoo sympathetically smiled. "Shouldn't you go back to your dorm? I mean for sure Lisa is worried too."

 

"No she's not." Jennie scoffed.

 

"She's the one who told me to call you." Jisoo blurted. "It might seem that her mind is screaming 'I dont care about anyone' but deep in her heart she has a soft spot." Jisoo smiled. "That's according to Chaeng since she personally knows Lisa longer than I do. So what do you say, shall I take you to your dorm?" Jisoo hopefully asked.

 

"I'll think about it." Jennie assuredly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter