Chapter 12

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/n: this chapter is all about Chaesoo (if that's okay with you and if not, then just skip this 😂) enjoy~

 

Jisoo hadn't had enough sleep the day when the three had a party to go to. She couldn't focus on her math problem. She was too worried about her girlfriend that she didn't care about solving a stupid math problem that she thought she wouldn't be needing in the future. It's not that she didn't trust Rosé, but perhaps the people that would be around her couldn't be trusted. It was already 1am and she was waiting for Rosé's call for her to let her at least know that she's back at her dorm safe and sound. She waited one more hour but she didn't receive a call, not even a single text. She thought maybe they're still at the party. She was already feeling sleepy and so she just sleep her worry away. Maybe when she wake up she would finally receive a message, right?

 

But no, still not a single message was received by Jisoo. She was disappointed to say the least. But a thought came into her mind. Was she already being possessive towards Rosé that's why she didn't receive a text or a call? Was she getting tired of her being clingy? She shook her head, she told herself to stop overthinking. She decided to give Rosé a call instead of waiting. After a few rings, her girlfriend picked it up.

 

"Hey." Jisoo unenthusiatically said.

 

"I was actually going to call you but you preceded me." Rosé chuckled but soon realized and noticed Jisoo's strange silence. "You okay Chichu?"

 

"Y-yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Jisoo halfheartedly chuckle.

 

"You know what, let's just meet up and talk this out. Come to our dorm, the landlady is out so she won't know there's an outsider here and...I actually have something to tell you. I'll be waiting for you okay? Take care, bye."

 

Rosé hung up and Jisoo felt anxious. What would Rosé tell her? Was she going to break up with her? She's overthinking again. She shook her head and went to Rosé's dorm. She texted Rosé when she arrived at the gate and she was soon welcomed by her. They went to Rosé's room since it was too hot on the rooftop and Somi was out with her friends. Jisoo felt more anxious when she noticed that Rosé wasn't as jolly. They sat down on Rosé's bed and there was a short yet uncomfortable silence before Jisoo broke it.

 

"Should I...be worried?" 

 

"About what?"

 

"I don't know, I'm just thinking that maybe you're pulling away and you're tired of me already even though we're just starting." Jisoo sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter