Chapter 11

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa felt her head aching once she opened her eyes. What happened at the party was kind of a blur to her. She couldn't even remember how they got home and what time the party ended. She was about to get up but she felt something heavy on her chest. Her eyes widened when she saw Jennie on top of her, sleeping peacefully. Her heart began to beat faster than usual and she tried her best to calm down, worried that her fast and loud heartbeat might wake Jennie. She had no choice but wait until Jennie woke up. She didn't want to look at Jennie because her heartbeat couldn't be trusted but she ended up looking at her roommate. Strands of her hair was falling on her face, Lisa's free hand reached Jennie's face to tuck the strands of hair behind her ear. 

 

Jennie scrunched her nose because the hair tickled her and she later fluttered her eyes open. Lisa froze because Jennie had already woken up. Jennie just realized she fell asleep on top of Lisa. She immediately got up and she was even more shocked when she saw Lisa was already awake as well.

 

"Oh no, I'm sorry." Jennie bowed her head to apologize. "Your body must be numb because of me."

 

"It's...nothing." Lisa carefully got up and Jennie was right, her body was kind of numb. She couldn't feel a thing.

 

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

 

"I'm fine, don't worry. And I'm not sick, I was just drunk okay." Lisa joked and Jennie just smiled. "What time did the party ended by the way?"

 

"I have no idea. We left earlier."

 

"Did I...cause any...trouble?"

 

"Nope. Not really." Jennie sheepishly said as she scratched the back of her head. "I punched someone." Jennie blurted out.

 

"What?!" Lisa said in shock. "Why would you even do that? We went home early because we got kicked out?"

 

"Someone was harrassing you and I insisted that we should get back. He tried to kiss you."

 

"He." Lisa mumbled but enough for Jennie to hear. Lisa thought for a while. Who would even want to kiss her? And a he. 

 

Taehyung.

 

Was it him? But they've already talked about it and her mind would never change.

 

"Don't worry, if he ever gets close to you again he will get a taste of my fist again." Jennie assured.

 

"No, you don't have to do that. But thank you." Lisa smiled and there was a short silence before she spoke again. "Did you...enjoy the party?"

 

"Do you want an honest answer or the sugarcoated one?" Jennie chuckled.

 

"Whichever you prefer." 

 

"Well, it's 50/50 actually. I enjoyed it a bit but not really."

 

"I actually kind of didn't enjoy it either. I shouldn't have dragged you to that party. I'm sorry."

 

"If I wasn't there then no one would've punched that guy for you."

 

"Well, I guess bringing you there came in handy." Lisa chuckled and Jennie just smiled.

 

"You hungry?" Jennie asked and Lisa just nodded. "Okay, I'll make us some breakfast." Jennie walked to the kitchen.

 

"I'll help." Lisa followed her.

 

Lisa helped Jennie with the ingredients and Jennie just cooked in silence. Lisa had been thinking how Jennie ended up on top of her that morning so she decided to ask.

 

"Um, can I ask you something?" Lisa shyly asked and Jennie turned to her.

 

"Sure."

 

"I hope you don't find this weird but...what happened last night?" Lisa carefully asked and Jennie paused for a moment before answering.

 

"Oh um...you thanked me for last night you pulled me in your arms. And...I fell asleep."

 

Lisa sighed in relief and just nodded. "Um, I guess I should stop drinking. I was too much to handle."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter