How about No!

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~9~~

 

 

 

 

SNAP!

 

 

The sound that greeted me back to the real world...

"JUST KISS ALREADY MAN! BWHAHHAHAHAH" Minho laughed out loudly 

"What! NO!" I blushed. TOO FAST AND SHE WOULD HATE ME ETERNALLY 

"Why not? You are already dreaming about it so why not just kiss her already." Minho stated while giving me his signature smirk

"Well! What if she's straight. Like straighter than a ruler."

"Krystal is wayyyyyyyyyyyy bendy to be straight. She is bi."Yuri corrected.

"How would you know?"

"I courted her once?" YUL DID WHAT!? How in the world did I not know about this?!

"WHAT?!"

"You didn't know?" Minho asked.

"Hell no! Really?" I questioned.

Yul nodded.

"Seriously? What a joke!"

"How? You are head over heels for her."

That may be true but heck Yul and Krystal? I want to ask further questioned but I am for sure that they will tease me.

"To answer your question, Amber. Yes, she is pretty but not my taste. Yes, I courted her, but I just asked for one date so I can get to know her.."

"AM I THAT OBVIOUS?!"

"Yes and also you are dense," Minho replied running out of the door.

 

"SCREW THE BOTH OF YOU!"

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

After Minho getting chased by Amber I should really seriously do something. Amber liking Krystal? Okay, I can deal with that. But LOVING!? Hellsica would chase you down with 3 knives in each hand. This is quite new for us to hear. We have and never heard Amber LOVING someone. I have to get ready to meet up with the gang.

I called Kai if some people are at his place already. Looks like there is! Let's GO

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Okay... KAI! MINHO! YURI! Explain?" Amber taps using her foot.

"It was Kai's idea!" Minho and I said pointing at Kai drinking his water.

He spits the water onto Sehun. 

"*Cough*" Kai hits his chest to ease his coughing. Everyone in the damn room was staring at him. The atmosphere became SO COLD! The ice sisters, the eye smiler, and the llama narrow their eyes at Kai.

"Alright! Before this room becomes solid ice! I will explain! Kai wanted all of us to have a fun trip together!" Minho explained he also added, "Yuri also was part of this.".

I raised my hands up. "Okay! I was somewhat part of this! HOWEVER! Are all of you okay to come to Jeju island with us?"

They all nodded. I eyed Amber because she looks like she just swam a lake. I went up to her and whispered in her ear. 

"You okay Amb?"

"Y-yeah... You know it's pretty hot in here.."

"It's 21 degrees in here.."

"And I sweat easily!"

"Yeah... Are you sure it's not because of... K? R? Y? S?-"

"NO!" She yelled so loud grabbing the attention of all the people in the room.

"Amber what the heck...." Krystal looked at me with a weird face.

Okay okay, look... SPIDER!!!

"SPIDER!" I pointed at a bug crawling on the wall and we all screamed and hid behind Minho.

 

"KILL IT MINHO!" Sehun said while clutching onto his shoulders. 

 

"OKAY WHY ME!?" Minho said in a confused tone.

"CAUSE YOU ARE MANLY!" All of us surprisingly said in unison. Minho scootched on over to the bookshelf and threw the book at the wall.

 

"What a hit man!" Minho spoke while doing his victorious pose. I went on over and took a peek and OH MY GOD THE BOOK DENTED THE WALL.

"MINHO YOU DENTED THE WALL! YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT!!!" I said while pointing at the wall.

 

"That's payback since you threw those wet paper towels at the ceiling!" He fired

"...That was Kai! Why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter