Idiot!

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am really depressed... This morning I woke up and heard the news of Jonghyun. If you don't know who he is he is from a famous boy band called Shinee. Apparently, he committed suicide. Let's pray for Jonghyun and his family. They have my deep condolence. Rest in peace legend. Thank you for making me smile when I was also fighting mental depression. Thank you for inspiring many many people. Thank you for showing the kpop world to me.

 

~~5~~

"Be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 

Did I say that? Right now? Are you kidding me, Liu! You are stupid!! I felt her pull away from the hug.

"Really? How many times did that line work?" She said coldly.

"Wha?"

"Playing with my heart? So you made a huge fight in our dorm and now you are now asking me to be your girlfriend..."

"I... I am really sorry. It's just that I think I realized it now... I should really be careful with people's feelings.. Especially yours." She kind of looks like Soojung. No! Amber, she is not Soojung! Impossible! You can't feel your heartbeat with Krystal!

"How am I different from the rest." She turned around.

 

I am getting really wet here!

"Because you are spe-"

"Spe?"

I slowly leaned in. I tightly held her in my embrace.

What's going on?? Why am I getting so dizzy? I can't control myself

"Amber??"

I can't feel my bones...

I can't move nor speak...

 

"AMBER!"

 

 

Everything went pitch black...  Screw my stupidity... Going outside with only a sleeveless shirt on... My body hurts so much that I can't even feel anything...

"Amber"

That does not sound like Krystal...

"Amber.."

nor that...

"AMBER!"

I slowly opened my eyes... What the hell?! I'm in my room?? Wait.. was that all a dream... I didn't confess!! I AM ALIVEEEE!

"Amber.."

"What happened?! Did I kiss Krystal?"

"THE HELL?! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LLAMA?!" Wait? What?

"Wait??? How did I end up here?!"

"Minho and I left remember? Kai felt sorry and checked up on you. He called and said you were lying down on the floor with a fever." Yuri said while Minho nodded.

The door opened.

"Yooo! I bought the tacos Amb likes!" SO they forgive me?

"Guys I am sorry... The way I acted was so dumb."

Yuri and Minho came and held my shoulders firmly.

"Listen. Amb, we forgave you when we left. It as kind of our faults because we kept on pushing you to your limits." Minho said like a proud father while I just looked at him weirdly. I felt a poke on my right cheek.

"So you were dreaming of kissing Krystal ey, Amber Liu?? Naughty girl. That's probably the reason why you got a fever.." Yuri whispered into my ear causing me to blush in deep red.

"Amber why are you getting so red, man??" Kai asked while grabbing a taco from inside the plastic bag.

I elbowed Yuri in the ribs.

"YAH!" Yuri yelled and slapped my shoulder.

"QUIET LLAMA! I AM READING!"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter