Alright. Deal

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay sorry for not updating for a while. Here is a gift for you guys! It's about the musketeers' whacky Christmas party together in Yuri's last year in high school. I hope you enjoy this belated Christmas gift and this New Years Gift!... Just a flashback then it will continue onto the real story :)) The grammar is really messed up here and I am sorry. The first part is a small flashback of the gang's trip over their break... 

~~6~~

 (small flashback of the gang's trip on the break.)

OH DAMN!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Should I buy them a gift?? OF COURSE! What though?!

I kept chanting that in my mind walking back and forth thinking about what to buy my friends for Christmas. I have saved up money but I forgot what I was going to spend it on..

 

 

 

OH DUHHH A TRIP TO NEW YORK!

 

 

That's it!! Buy 5 tickets to New York! I am sure Minho, Kai, Yuri, and Henry would love this! Alright, it is settled! Let's go to New York! I will book a flight! AMERICA! AMBER LIU IS BACK!!

 

___________________

 

I woke up easily today. I took a deep breath and changed into my uniform. I ran downstairs and greeted my family.

"Hey, mom! Dad! Jackie!" I beamed my smile.

"Hey, sweetheart" "Hey dork." "Morning Amber"

"Hey, Amber breakfast is-" I ran past her and said, "Sorry mom! Big day! I will eat breakfast with you tomorrow!", and headed out.

I grabbed my bicycle and peddled my way to school. Once I reached Star High I immediately saw Minho talking with one of his basketball mates. I ran up to him and playfully push him.

"Yah! Amb! Why are you so energetic today?" He questions with a smile.

"Why can't I be?" I questioned back making his friend laugh.

"Minho, I'll see you at practice!" His friend bid goodbye. Minho waved bye and faced me with his arms crossed.

"Okay, why so jumpy lately llama?" He asks.

"Alright alright... For our upcoming break... Let's got to New York to celebrate Christmas and New Year!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Woah! Really!!" He started to jump up and down with me.

"Sica it was just a joke!!" I hear the voice of a player... 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" A nerd girl passes by us sticking a tongue at a pouting cousin of mine. I heard her sigh and came to us.

"So... Is miss pretty nerd bothering you again?" Minho smirked at her un-biological tan sister.

"Yeah! I just told her a joke and she just walked away from me." She said.

"Uhuh. And the joke was?" I raised an eyebrow.

She looked down and rubbed the back of her nape, "Your lips look so lonely…Would they like to meet mine?"

Minho and I looked at each other and patted her back. "DUDE! THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS DONE!!" Minho laughs while heading inside with both of us behind him.

"You should do, On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9. I’m the 1 you need." He stood proudly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't listen to him Yul. Listen to your cousin over here!" I pointed to myself. "You should play it cool like this, Sorry, I can’t hold on… I’ve already fallen for you."

"Is that what you call pick-up lines?  Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons and that is how it is done!" Henry said behind us along with Kai.

"Seriously Henry? You ert... Now listen to this guy. When God made you, he was showing off." Kai moved away and stood proudly.

We all stood there because he was just in front of Mr.Kim (Heechul :)). Now Mr.Kim is an amazing history teacher... But he is a little... Flirty... I signalled Kai to turn around. He turned around and face Mr.Kim. Our history teacher gave a loud fake cough.

"Um. Kai. I don't know what to say. You are my student and I am your teacher. Please remember that.", and so he walked away awkwardly.

We all burst into laughter because Kai's face was priceless... Wait... Since the gang is here why won't I tell them? I whistled to catch their attention.

"Alright! Since our break is coming up soon... I planned a trip to New York to celebrate Christmas and New Year!"

They stared at me and formed a huge smile on their face.

"This is going to be sick!!" Henry said loud causing Henry to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter