Date?

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~2~~

Class is so boring! Why do I have to attend an English class if I already know how to speak the damn language... After English class, I head over to my locker. I opened it up and a note fell out.

Your french toast was not bad, llama... You better treat me lunch this afternoon or else you will get it when I see you at the dorm!!- Krystal

To be honest, I smiled... A little...

"YO! Amb!" I heard someone called out. I threw the note in my locker and slammed my locker shut.

"Oh... Hey Henry... Hell, you scared me." I said while leaning me back on my locker. If I tell him about the note, I am 100% sure he will tease me about it and tell all of our friends... I ain't telling anyone about 'this'.

"Amb. You alright buddy?" He said pointing at me.

"Yeahhhh... Why you ask?" I said.

"You threw something in your locker, slammed it, and now your leaning on your locker acting like you didn't do anything..." He crosses his arms and lifted one eyebrow.

"Oh that... That was just a chocolate wrapper." I smiled.

"But why would you thr-"

"Stop asking questions!" I cut him off.

"Sheesh, I was just curious.." He lifted both hands in the arm.

"What do you want.." I walked away from my locker.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to hang out after school."

"Can't man... I have this thing I have to attend after school." 

"Oh, what's up?"

"I got to help out... at the animal clinic.." I lied.. again..

"Animal clinic?" He questioned

 

Third Person POV

 

"Yeah. Sorry, buddy... I'll hang out with you another time." Amber ran off.

'I thought Minho said she was busy on a project... Okay, this ain't right... Something is up! Henry and the gang are up for some investigation!' Henry thought running to the gang telling them what happened.

"No way!" Kai said in shock.

"Woah. so she lied to both of us?" Minho said with a sad face.

"I guess so... What should we do?" Henry asked.

"FOLLOW HER!" Minho and Kai said in unison.

"Alright let's wait far away from her dorm but close enough so we could see her."

"Nicely let's go!" The duo said.

 

"Hey! Brat are you ready?" Amber called out. 

        

(Amber's disguise)                                                     (Krystals' disguise)

               

 

 

"The hell! People could recognize you!" Amber said.

"I have no other clothes.." Krystal shyly looked down.

Amber signed and went up to her. She removed her jacket and placed it on her head. 

"Come on let's go." Amber stepped back and opened the door.

"Thanks." Krystal smiled.

'Holy hell. She looks cut-- NO HELL NAH SHES HIDEOUS!' Amber shook her head furiously. She didn't not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter