no! No! NO!

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~1~~

Amber was casually lying down on the campus grass next to a tree. When suddenly a person of hers blocks her view.

"Am, Mr.Lee would like to speak to you." Amber knows who this person is due to his voice

"Ugh, what is it now Minho?" She sat up asking for a hand.

"I don't know." He shrugs while pulling his best friend up.

"Ugh, I'll just find out when I'll see him. Catch you at the gym for some 1v1."

"I'll be glad to see your pouting face when I beat the crap out of you."

"You wish!" Amber yelling running into the University.

She was walking to the office and was greeted by the secretary.

"Good Ms.Liu you're here. Mr.Lee would like to see you right about now." She said pointing to the closed door. Amber opened the door and saw two people casually talking.

"Amber! Happy to see you here! Krystal this is the girl I was talking about." Krystal turned around and her jaw dropped, the same goes to Amber.

"YOU!" They yelled while pointing at each other.

"Oh! You guys know each other?"

Krystal faced the principal with her hands crossed. "I wish I don't." They both said in unison.

"Mr.Lee! Please, I don't want to be her dormmate!" Amber looked at Mr.Lee in shocked.

"EXCUSE ME!? Dormmate?!" 

"I don't like repeating myself.." She said sternly while glaring at Amber.

"Uhhh? What happened to my roommate Jonghyun?"

"He is attending another university."

"And this elephant's roommate?"

"She is al-" 

"ELEPHANT?!" She jumped up and grabbed Amber's collar harshly. "You take that back!"

Before Amber could speak someone's phone started ringing. Krystal let go of Amber's collar and looked at her phone. She smiled and started to take her to leave. Before she left she said, "I'll see you in the dorm Amber Liu.." looking like she wants to murder Amber right about now.

Amber looked horrified and faced Mr.Lee.

"Is she bipolar?" Mr.Lee asked raising an eyebrow.

"YES!"

 

_________

 

Amber's POV

Is he serious right now?! ME! Out of all people, I HAVE TO SHARE A DORM WITH HER! HER! The brattiest girl I've known for 3 years. What is her deal with me? Every single time she sees me, her mood changes towards me. What did I do?!

I'm walking towards the cafe to meet up with my friends. I saw my friends slouching and pouting on a table. I came towards them with a serious face.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked pointing at Henry and Kai.

"I have been dumped.." "I got rejected.." They both said in unison.

My eyebrows furrowed. Who would reject and dump these dorks?! Well, I would... I want to ask who rejected Henry, but I don't want to upset him even more...

"Anyways... Amber... What did Mr.Lee ask? Minho told me Mr.Lee wanted to see you."

"well erm... My new roommate is one of the Jungs..." Both of their eyes widen.

"OH WHICH ONE! BOTH OF THEM ARE SO HOT!" Henry whispered loudly.

"The younger one.." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"OOooohhhhh... The one that gets on your nerves." Kai teased.

"Can I have one americano please!" 

"You likeee herrrrr!" Both of these dorks said.

"No, I do not! She is an annoying selfish ice princess! How always know how to fu-" 

"YO!" I was interrupted by the other half of the dorks...

"Yo! Noona! Guess what! Amber has the ho-" I covered Henry's mouth. 

"OooOoo Hots for who Amber?" Yuri and Minho said.

The waiter came with my americano. I took it, paid for it, and took my leave. Not only does miss ice princess get on my nerves, but so does those 4 dorks... I arrived at my old dork and packed up my belongings.

"Ugh... So this is where miss Jung's dorm is... Luckily I have the spare key.." I unlocked the front door and took a look at the place. 

What was I thinking? It looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter