Sweet Bitter 'love'

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~8~~

 

After changing I head out to greet Krystal chatting with her friends.

"Seeya Krys. We don't want to waste time for your girlfriend." One of her friends giggled.

She turned around and I waved smiling at her.

"Let's go?" I asked placing my arm around her neck while she just nods.

 

We were walking to our dorm together until she spoke out.

"No one is watching now. Your arm." She said. 

I literally forgot my arm was around her neck. I removed it. And I feel like I am missing something. Whatever I guess.

I shrugged it of.. and followed her to our dorm.

After arriving we haven't spoken to each other.

I just head to my room without changing. I turned to my side and just stared at the wall. WHAT AM I FEELING!? My heart is aching and I don't know why. When I am with her I feel complete? Is that the word? Complete? I can't think straight! What happened to Amber Liu!? I seriously need help! I can actually trust because we have been together since we were in 7. THAT'S RIGHT YURI AND MINHO. 

I jumped up and hit my head on the ceiling.

"GOSH DARN IT AMBER!!!!" I yelled in pain causing Krystal to check up on me.

"Holy cow Amber! What the hell happened are you okay?!" My heart isn't...

"Y-eah. You know just chillin.." I faked a smile.

"You sure? I can get you some ice if you want.."LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS WHEN SHE IS WORRIED.

"Nah It's fine..."

"Alright suit yourself.."

 

____________

 

I checked the time and it was 3 AM.

I quietly went down and head out to Yuri's dorm but along the way, I'll get Minho.

I spammed Minho to go outside. I was in front of the dorm and a sleepy Minho opened the door.

"Amber... It is 3 AM what is it?" I wiped his face with his hand.

"I can't sleep because of this problem and I need you and Yuri's help."

"PROBLEM!?" I nodded.

"I'll help you!" He heads somewhere and came back looking wide awake and fresh.

 

 

___________

 

We called Yuri and she opened the door for us. She kindly let us in and let us sit in the kitchen to wait for her. She came back with a much cleaner and not a scary face. Like I thought I was going to pee my pants but it was just Yuri...

"So Amber what's the problem?" Yuri asks.

"How do you know if you like someone?" I blurted.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter