How Did..?

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~7~~

Yuri's POV

 

I was walking to Amber's dorm to check her out. When I arrived I knocked on her door while calling out. 

No answer.

"That's weird... She was just on the couch.."

I realized the door was open so I slowly opened it. What do I see? Amber and Krystal cuddling... I walked closer and checked her temperature... I headed over the kitchen and just made meals for the 3 of us I guess?

"Did they warm up to each other?"

"Yes we did." a voice from the back startled me.

"Jesus Krys you scared me.." 

I looked down and saw that they were holding hands.

"So you two are?" I spoke up.

"Dating." They both answered while I just nod.

"That's... actually really amazing."

I saw Krystal whispering to Amber.

"Well, I gotta go see ya, babe. Seeya Yuri." She waved bye. I was making a meal for the 3 of us... I'll just save some for her then.

While I was preparing the food Amber grabbed me by the shoulders.

 

Amber's POV

I can trust Yuri. Sorry Jung but I am just telling Yuri on this.

"Krys and I aren't dating." 

Before she spoke I interrupted her."It was just to make you believe that so you could stop hooking us up. Please don't tell anyone. I trust you so I told you!!!"

She just laughed. "I knew it. I'll be honest I was suspicious. Don't worry cuz I won't say a word." 

"Thanks." I hugged her.

"WOAH! The Amber Liu hugging someone.? Who are you and what have you done to Amber?" She joked while I punched her shoulder.

 

________

 

Basketball practises.... Sweet... There I am getting ready to play basketball while there's miss Jung getting ready to 'cheer' me on.

I stared at her while she stared at me. I looked at who came in. Crap it was Henry. I came up to him and asked why he was here.

"Uhh, why are you here?"

"I got myself a new girlfriend. So I am here till her cheering practice is over." MY GAWD. I stared at her and she nodded. I am assuming we have to act now... In front of about 30 people. Gosh, why does it have to be me? ME out of all people. I GOT INTO THIS MESS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

While they were cheering and we were playing... Someone I was doing really poorly today. Was it because I was thinking too hard? I doubt that. Maybe I was... Not too sure. All I know I was doing so bad. Coach called me to talk to him for a but.

"Liu, what's going on? You are one of our star players. We have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter