You want it? Then you'll get it! (Pt.2)

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~13.2~~

Amber's POV

 

A confession you want? A confession you'll get! Watch out Krys, you will not be expecting this.

"Yoohoo... Earth to Amber! Hurry up the others are leaving us!" Henry pouted while I shake my head.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I quickly said while walking towards the group

"WELL MAKE YOUR LEGS RUN AS FAST AS YOUR MOUTH!" He teased while running away

Oh OH OH OKAY HENRY ARE YOU ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH? I started to chase after him"OH THAT DOES IT-" 

"YOU TWO! HURRY THE HELL UP OR WE WILL BE LEAVING YOU!" Jessica roared at us, causing us to flinch. Henry and I looked at each other and just giggled.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Guys look how pretty this place is!!!" Kai yelled at us while pointing at the amazing scenery. This place is absolutely amazing, a great getaway place!

"Yeah, this place is amazing... Photo time!!!" Luna screeched while she started to take pictures. 

We gathered our belongings and went to the nearest hotel. When we arrived we all argued who sleeps with who... so help me IF I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH HER! UGH, MY PLAN WILL NOT WORK IF THEY PAIR ME UP WITH HER!!!

 

"I call sleeping with Yuri!" I said in unison with Jessica. We both were having an ultimate staring contest. "I call sleeping with her! Sleep with your sister!"

"No I'm sleeping with Yuri, you sleep with my sister!" she fired back at me.

"Ladies, Ladies... there is enough of Kwon Yuri for everyone to share." Henry butted in while patting our shoulders. Both Jessica and I yanked his hand away from our shoulders and glared at him. "Uh... Yeah, Yuri, you are screwed for life.." Ran off while grabbing Minho and Taemin along the way.

"WE WILL MEET YOU GUYS LATER" Minho yelled waving us goodbye.

"Amber, why won't we share a room together? We will catch up on things!" Dara came in while holding onto my arm. "Besides... Jessica and Yuri are a couple.."

"Thanks, Daraaaaa! Come on tanned kid, let's drop our things in our room!" Jessica thanked while dragging Yuri with her.

 

The final room plans were:

Dara+I, Henry+Minho+Taemin, Jessica+Yuri, Kai+Sehun, and Luna+Krystal+Tiffany.

(Author note: Tiffany did not participate in the truth or dare spin the bottle thing! She was busy shopping!)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter