Shut Up!

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~3~~

 

"HARA!" I burst open the door of the news club. I was very ticked off. Do you know how many times people asked me if I was dating Krystal? Too many to keep track!

"What's wrong, Amber?" Hara gave me a confused look. Don't give me that look...

"What's the meaning of this!?" I showed her the news.

"Oh, that! Henry sent that to me..." Henry?? The hell! 

"...Thank you, Hara... You two have a good day now..." I stormed out.

Where is that motherfu-

"LLAMA!" I turned around and saw the brat. She does not look happy... She grabbed my collar and dragged me to the janitor's closet.

"Did you tell anyone you were treating my lunch?!" She yelled.

"I am innocent!!" I yelled back.

"Then who took that photo!!"

"I asked Hara and she said Henry took it! Let go of my collar... You are choking me!" She finally let go of my collar. I can breathe again!!

"Do you know where he could be right now??" 

"No idea but I have a spare key to his dorm..." I smirked. She looked at me and nodded.

 

Third Person POV

 

"Yeah! I will catch up with you guys later!" A guy said while entering his dorm. He heads towards his room. He the lights and saw 2 familiar faces holding a rope and tape.

"Amber...Krystal... What are you guys doing here?"

"Henry..Henry...Henry... We came to give you a punishment for basically starting up the rumour..." Amber smirked while being ready to tape Henry to a chair.

"What rumour..."

"Cut the crap!" Krystal said while stretching her rope.

Screams of terror could only be heard.

"Start talking!" Amber yelled.

"WefollowedyoutoseewhatyourwereuptoandwesawyouhangingoutwithyourcrushsoIsnappedapicandaccidentlysentittoagroup..." 

Amber slapped him. "Why would you do that!?"

'She understood that?' Krystal thought

Suddenly the door opens revealing 2 guys.

"Henry tried calling yo-"

"MINHO! YURI! HELP!"

Minho and Yuri just looked back at Amber and Krystal's glaring eyes and Henry's pout. Both looked at each other and decided to sit on Henry's bed.

"Yuri! Minho!" Krystal yelled in joy and sat between them holding both their arms. Amber looked at both of them with a shocked expression.

"THE HELL!? ARE YOU THREE FRIENDS OR SOMETHING?!" Amber said.

"Uh... I guess?" Minho answered while Yuri nodding her head.

"Minho, her sister (Jessica :)), and I had to do a project together so we worked over at Jessica's dorm and surprisingly we met Krystal there."

"Yeah! Now, who would not take the chance to sit beside these two hotties. Not me that's for sure.." Krystal said while pulling Yuri and Minho's arms closer to her.

Amber looked calm but inside she was burning with anger. 'How can she turn happy right now!?' Amber thought.

"Hey, brat! Thought you were helping me out!" Amber said throwing the extra tape on the floor.

Krystal glared at Amber. "Not anymore. I have two hotties that I want to hang out with." She stands up holding onto Minho and Yuri's hands guiding them to stand up and dragging them out the room. 

"Well um see ya later," Minho said while waving. 

"Yeah, see ya Amber," Yuri smirked as she exited the room.

"Yeah, see ya... grinches.." 

Amber sat onto Henry's bed clutching onto her hair.

"She such a spoiled and confusing!?" Amber yelled. 

Henry just chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Amber said glaring at him.

"Since when do girls make you act like that?" Henry raised an eyebrow.

"Only Krystal Jung the brat does..." Amber laid back on Henry's bed arms spread wide.

"OoOo... Yeah. she has Amber Liu's heart."

Amber just blushed.

"S-he just makes me go crazy!"

"Crazy in love."

"Wild!"

"Wild in bed."

"Furious!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter