Jealously at its finest

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~12~~

 

 

 

After that constant bickering in front of my pancakes, we went to the mall with my sister. Apparently Amber and Yuri didn't have any swimwear so we decided to shop for some. And I decided to bring my sister along... Fun?

"So... The two of you don't have any kind of swimsuits?" My sister asked

"Well, we could swim in our casual clothes, but... why not own a swimsuit instead?" Amber answered.

"Why about you baby?" Uh oh... Sis... not her while Yuri is driving. Yuri just continued driving without saying anything.

"Yul babe... why are you ignoring me?" She pouted and I lightly slapped her shoulder. 

"Unnieeeee stop bugging Yuri, she's trying to drive.." I whispered in her ear.

"I am not ignoring you! I am just trying to focus on the road."

 

.

.

.

 

"Well you are doing a terrible job, you passed the mall 5 minutes ago.," Amber spoke while massaging her temples

"AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER ON TELLING ME!?"

"WELL, YOU WERE FOCUSING SO I DIDN'T BOTHER ON TELLING YOU!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

 

Here we go again...

 

 

At last, we have arrived at the mall. Free from all of 'that'. 

"How about this, Yuri and I will go shop by ourselves and you and Amber can shop for your own things," Jessica suggested.

She didn't even let us speak to it, she just dragged Yuri and Ran off.

"Rest in Peace Yuri's wallet..." I mumbled 

"Yuri's wallet? Huh, what?"

"My sister is a SHOPAHOLIC AMBER!" I facepalmed

"Should we go and save her?"

We both stood there looking at each other.

"NAHHHH" We both laughed.

 

 

(Let's see what the Yulsic couple is up to)

 

Yuri's POV

 

My poor head has been hurting for the last 10 minutes. WE VISITED THE SAME STORE TWICE ALREADY AND YET WE HAVEN'T PICKED MY SWIMSUIT. Here I am at the food court texting Amber for help... she blocked me... She will get it later on, for now, I need to eat to ease my emotions. Jessica. Jung. The ice princess at our school, who I happen to be dating. Not official... we are just 'that' type of relationship...

"Is that the burnt Kwon?" I heard someone from afar yell. I turned around and it's one of my old friends! Yoona!

"And is that the alligator?" I rushed to her earning a slap on my arm. "Ouchh, you called me BURNT! I JUST CALLED YOU A GATOR!"

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT, I AM A REPTILE."

"Aish, you know what, come sit. We haven't hung out in ages." I ushered her to sit at my table.

"Sorry, been busy with modelling..." Yeah, with a gorgeous face and body like hers, no wonder shes busy.

"Speaking of modelling, you have to give me your magazines. Henry kept bugging me to ask you." I sighed remembering how Henry kept on annoying me.

 

"Yahhhhhh Kwonnyyy when are you going to give me Yoona's magazine shoots?"

"When I meet her Henry NOW STOP POKING ME HEAD IT HURTS!!!"

"You saw her yesterday! I SAW HER INSTAGRAM POST!"

"Instagram... WAIT SHE POSTED A PICTURE OF US!? I DIDN'T SEE IT!"

"She posted it on her public account..."

"I DON'T EVEN FOLLOW HER PUBLIC ONE!!! WHAT!?"

"Just remember here Yul, if you don't give me a stack of her magazines... I will burn your Mickey Mouse collection..."

 

"YAH IM YOONA! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THOSE MAGAZINES!! I DON'T WANT MY COLLECTION TO BE BURN DOWN BY HENRY!!!" I whined

"Luckily for you, I always carry different magazines for you know, fans." She did a hair flip in the end. "Your friends seem to be well."

"Yeah they are, we are leaving for Jeju later on.. are you free?"

"If you are inviting me on joining, sorry Yul I can't make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter