LOVE WHO!?

Bipolar Much?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~11~~

 

I stopped, that did not just come out of my mouth. CONFESS?! UMMM WHAT!? Hahaha. Amber Liu what have you done!?!?!?!? 

 

"I am sorry what?" Krystal looked all startled by my words. "Did you just say? By confessing?" She repeated

"Um.....yes?" I quietly said. 

This was too crazy, too soon, and just too god damn embarrassing. What do I honestly do at this point?! I guess I just have to just tell her how I feel. I mean I can't keep this to myself, I might end up losing her for good. Well here goes nothing!

 

"Ugh, how do I even say this!!" I said being all flustered

"Say what?" She asked crossing her arms

I took a deep breath and faced her.

"Listen here Krystal, we had a very very rough history with each other. But these days, as you being my roommate, things differ between us. I mean hey, we hang out... I guess sometimes. We smile I guess and... EVERYTHING IS JUST DIFFERENT BETWEEN US!!" Why is confessing so hard!?!?!? ESPECIALLY TO THE ICE PRINCESS. 

"Go on..."

GAH WHY IS SHE PUSHING ME. What a tease... Okay okay, Amber Liu... You got this...

"What I am trying to say is that Krystal I REALLY-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CHANGE OF PLANS! AMB LET'S GO TO JEJU ISLAND TOMORROW NIGHT!!! SO GET PACKING, ALREADY TOLD THE OTHERS"

 

 

 

I just rooted in my place. Should I be really happy? Or just really upset that KAI INTERRUPTED my confession. A day wouldn't hurt me at all. Would it? I gave Kai the thumbs and he bid his farewells. Oh, Kai... I'll thank you tomorrow... and I'll kill you another time. 

"You heard the Tan boy, chop let's get packing." She commanded. Well looks like I have to do it another time.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

What a bummer, Amber had the chance to tell me her true feelings. BUT KAI DECIDED TO COME IN AT THE WRONG TIME. Oh, you stupid llama, when will you be brave enough to just tell me that you like me. 'I like you Krystal', is that really that hard to say? After Kai decided to jump in, we went to our closets and started packing our belongings. The two of us just said nothing. Amber has seen to be in 'Full-on thought mode', so I decided not to annoy her. 

 

"Hey Krystal, have you ever been to Jeju?" She asked out of the blue.

"Um yeah. I went there with Jessica when we were really young. I don't remember much of that trip anyways. So I am quite excited, mostly because my friends are coming as well." I said while continue packing. She didn't say anything, and I guess I know why. "Yes dork, I consider you as one of my friends now. Happy?" I looked at her while smirking.

"Happy? Nah, just in a state of shock. Us being as friends? After 'ALL' of that." She emphasized the word 'All'.

"I mean yeah, but us being as roommates just changed our relationship. Like what you said before Kai burst the door open." I laughed. It was really funny though, Amber was getting all shy. Her eyes went big when Kai just comes in. That was amazing. Still UPSET! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE KAI, AND I MEAN NEVER.

"I wonder what made him change the trip date... Do you think it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter