Headlines [Pre-Chapter Screening]

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Two

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

The huge maple slab table took up the most of the space, two tall golden candelabras was at the center of the table, holding a smooth cream candles with wax has never been dripped. At the end of the table were floor to ceiling french doors, slightly open to let in the scented autumn cool breeze of air. The polished silver cutleries was heavy and shone brightly in this early morning. At each place stood a tall empty goblet and a nicely folded napkins to match it.

 

They walk down the marble floors and steps like a slinking tigers, heading to the dining room as the butler of the house summoned for them. Entering a hallway, lead by the two tall men named Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. They’re part of the rogue cult and their families hold one of the highest rank within the realm. Following behind them was a man wore a loose black tee with brownish leather cuffs on his left wrist and white tattered jeans, Kim Jaejoong the only son of the deceased King Demetri and Queen In Ha of the realm. He’s the leader of the rogue cult and the only heir for the thrown.

 

The member of the rogue eyes, turned back on being dark brown every daylight but gray at night and bloody red every full moon, except of jaejoong who has an aquatic shade of eyes during full moon. Before it was, usually bloody red like them but after the ritual starts, it change same with his hair as well as the changing of fangs during full moon.

 

Arriving at the dining room, the smell of the fresh mouth watering raw meat hummed across them, running their tongues on their teeth upon taking their seats...

 

“Damn, this looks delicious.” Junsu enunciated, grabbing the knife to slice a piece from it.

 

“Look at these.” Yoochun beam, seeing some fresh blood drip in every strand of the meat.

 

Upon they start to eat, they notice the man sitting across them was seriously looking through a news paper. His eyebrows knitted and eyes narrowed out of the blue he threw the news paper away, irritated. Before a smirked flash from his face.

 

“Huh, night guardians?” Jaejoong voiced out huskily.

 

“Why, what is it?” Yoochun curiously pick up the new paper, reading the headlines from it.

 

“Yoochun-hyung. Isn’t that, the nomads?” Junsu hissed behind him, upon seeing the pictures.

 

Jaejoong took the goblet, motioning one of their maid to pour some red wine. He brought the goblet right through his nose, smelling the musky scent of the wine before taking a sip.

 

“They’re not guardians.” He discriminated, his eyes were rigid and cold hard. “They’re rebels. They left the realm for what? To be a hero? Hilarious.” He chuckled sarcastically.

 

Yoochun took a sigh as he place aside the news paper, before purposely changing their topic...

 

“Anyways, i already told Director Kang that you’re arriving today at the hospital as the new CEO.”

 

“You’ve finally decided about it, hyung?” Junsu said. “It’ll be very difficult for you since this is a first time that you’ll show up i mean, you’re going to be involved with humans now and you need to act like one.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter