Night

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Fifteen

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

Jaejoong drove to a private property about half an hour away from the city of seoul. Arriving there, two butlers welcomed them with a polite greetings followed by a 90 degrees bow. The place was surrounded with tall pine trees and some shrubs were line up at the both sides of a wooden pathway they passing through. Yoomi look around the place and it looks so magical because of the bulb light wires that was decorated around the place giving a nice vintage ambience.

 

“Welcome to  Casa Eleña .” The two lady staff greeted upon they step inside.

 

The beautiful Casa Eleña was perfectly integrated in the surrounding landscape with an elegantly exteriors and interiors. The walls were made of all glass and the full openness of the casa is emphasizing the contrast between the close nature as well as itself. On the fine receiving room, their they saw the table with candle lights where they’re going to have their dinner. Jaejoong led her and pull a chair for her to sit.

 

“Thank you.” Yoomi uttered with a bow.

 

When jaejoong took his seat as well, one of the butlers serve them a glass of red wine and as usual since its jaejoong’s property, his wine had a mix of fresh human blood. After that, they followed the appetizer right away the caesar salad but only yoomi had a plate of that salad since jaejoong doesn’t eat human food.

 

“You’re not eating?” She automatically asked upon receiving only a plate for herself.

 

Jaejoong wet his lips, holding the goblet… “I don’t eat salad.” He reasoned, which yoomi look at him in surprised follow by a light nod. “But i eat, meat. Specially when its raw.”

 

“Mmn.” She nod again as she take a bite of her salad.

 

While chewing, yoomi was looking at him in the manner of wanting to ask him about the reason why he suddenly invited her to eat dinner with him. She can’t even believe that a staff like her is currently having dinner with their CEO. Thoughts were already there but she doesn’t know if where to start.

 

“What’s the matter?” Jaejoong look at her after having a gulp. “Do you want to say something?”

 

“Well, i was just curious sir…” She paused.

 

“Its alright, you can drop the formality and talk comfortably." He told her with a light hint of smile.

 

“Is this real?”

 

“Mmn? Excuse me?”

 

“I mean, why did you invited me for dinner? I can’t believe a staff like me is currently having dinner with you.”

 

“And why not?” Jaejoong asked back.

 

Yoomi on the other hand suddenly grab the glass of water and have a sip of it as she was taken aback…

 

“I invited you because, i want to.” He seriously tell her, straightly looking at her eyes. “I’m aware that rumors about me from the other staff of the hospital. Yes, i’m a cynical person that doesn’t like to talk to anyone unless its work related, i won’t d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter