Threat

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Seven

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

By the time yoomi got back home after being discharged from the hospital, gloomy weather had fallen and enveloped the city with a blankets of dark clouds hanging from above. She and boyoung walk down the path towards the house, their shoes were slapping against the bricks steps that led them to the front door.

 

Fallen leaves were littered across the walkway and bathing it in deep yellow and orange color. The flower pot to the right of the door was now filled with white and yellow carnations.

 

Yoomi inserted the key and unlock the door, and the knob was a bit cool against her palm as she twisted it, entering now the living room…

 

“Finally you’re back home.” Boyoung snorted behind her. “Go to your room and rest a bit, i’ll go make some tea.”

 

“Alright, thanks.” She simply replied and headed to her room.

 

Stepping inside her room, yoomi automatically unpacked her things as well as tidying up her used jersey bag, putting it inside a cabinet. She walk towards the window to roll the curtains into sides before she opened her sliding window and let the cool wind brushes against her skin. Suddenly, a gingko leaves flew down right in front of her. She took it, and smilingly stared at it for a while but not until boyoung knock from her door and went inside her room with a cup of tea.

 

“Here, drink this to make you warm.” She said, giving it to her.

 

“You don’t need to baby me you know.”

 

“I know. I’m just making sure you’re alright.”

 

“Yes i’am. I’m perfectly fine, boyoung-a.” Yoomi take a sip of her tea. “Anyways, what time is your duty?”

 

“Oh. I need to be back at the hospital by 1 o’clock in the afternoon. You know the annoying patient i have. He’s appointment is 1:30pm.” Boyoung rolled his eyes as she was talking about hyungsik.

 

Yoomi just smiled at her as she continuously drink her hot tea while she lean against the window…

 

“Anyways, tomorrow is the day. You know the halloween party?” Boyoung remind her.

 

“Oh yea.” Yoomi snort. “Where is the venue?”

 

“At the hospital rooftop. They said, CEO Kim decided to held it at the hospital rooftop so that even the on duty doctors, nurses and all other hospital staffs can join as well during their break time. Luckily i will be off by 6pm tomorrow and the party will start around 8 o’clock in the evening.”

 

Yoomi nodded thoughtfully without anymore further words to commented…

 

“How about you, what time you’ll be off tomorrow?” She asked her. “And what are you planning to wear? I heard its a masquerade theme.”

 

“Hmm, well i don’t have anything on mind yet. Besides, i’ll be off by 10:30pm tomorrow so by that time, the party is already on going. So maybe…”

 

“Oh my god, please don’t tell me you’re going there with your doctor's gown wearing with a mask? Ugh! That’s hilarious yoomi-a!”

 

She chuckled softly at her and walk towards her dresser, placing her cup of tea aside. She took her music box and open it…

 

“Maybe yea, i’ll go there looking like that.” Yoomi smilingly teases her friend. “Or more lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter