Interested

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Eleven

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

The nomads gather at their meeting room with their still shocked facial expression about what they’ve witness earlier at the rooftop garden of sinmyeong hospital. Minwoo was walking back and forth since the scene earlier were still running inside his mind. All of them feel so uneasy on how can jaejoong create such huge havoc when he haven’t even finish yet the ritual of three silver full moons.

 

“He changed just like that for a human?” Hyungsik unbelievably said.

 

“I knew jaejoong ever since and this was the first time i’ve seen him move so recklessly. The fact that he can even harm her or everyone.” Minwoo grip the table, knitting his brows. “What’s going through your mind jaejoong.”

 

Hyungsik sighed helplessly and suddenly hit the table frustratedly as he stood up…

 

“Sorry guys, seems like my ability were useless. I mean, whenever i tried to reach his thoughts, i ended up reading my thoughts.”

 

“That means only one thing, he’s really born for the crown.” Yixing said enough for them to hear.

 

The sound of the clock ticking inside a room enveloped with darkness was like a heart-beat at rest. The satin curtains were dancing a long the rhythm of the cool wind coming from the open french doors of the balcony. The smoke coming from the candles infused the feeling to go far more deeply hunted from his sleep. Jaejoong was lying in his huge king size bed when he was suddenly awaken by the sudden feeling of thirst rushing down his throat. He get up on sitting position and notices yoochun coming towards him to hand him a tall glass of fresh human blood.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter