Furor

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Ten

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

Song Playing "To Battle"

 

Jaejoong eyes narrowed upon seriously look at his foster brother. In unexplainable reason, yoomi who’s hiding behind him felt his grip tighten on her arm making her feel a little bit uneasy from the intense scene she’s witnessing now. Suddenly they heard heechul’s wicked chuckled as he took his steps closer towards them. His sharp deep brown eyes were vigorously looking at them, reaching the middle, he stop.

 

“Oh. Its been a while brother. Miss me?” Heechul smirked with leeteuk standing beside him. “How have you been these ten years? I heard you’ve started to be a full—”

 

“You still didn’t answer my question, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong cut him off. “If you need to talk, we can talk but privately and not here.”

 

Heechul suddenly burst into laughter, can’t believe of what he’s hearing from him…

 

“Why privately? We used to talk like this. Wait, are you afraid my little brother?”

 

“And why would i?” He gritted his teeth.

 

“You know what, you’re unfair.” Heechul said sounding disappointed. “You didn’t even bother to invite me to this halloween party and meet all those employees you have here. They all look so tempting you know.”

 

Suddenly heechul’s eyes caught the presence of yoomi behind jaejoong making him swallowed his saliva hard as he smell a fresh human blood running through her healthy veins.

 

“What we have here? You didn’t tell me that you’re with a nice friend.” Heechul his lips. “Why don’t you introduce her to me, brother.”

 

“Jaejoong.” Yoochun gave him a look, shooking his head.

 

“No need, she’s just one of my employees here too.”

 

“Oh really?” Leeteuk suddenly uttered. “Then why do his boss were tightly clinging into his said employee the fact that you’re hiding her behind you. Ins’t that too suspicious?”

 

Jaejoong notice heechul and leeteuk eyes were starting to change into enormous crystal and before yoomi could see it, he immediately turn and face her before staring straight into her eyes, hypnotizing her…

 

“Sleep. And as you open your eyes again, you’ll forget everything you’ve heard nor saw tonight.” He whispered and in one second, yoomi fell down into his arms.

 

“Wow, you still have that ability? Bravo.” Heechul shoot him a glare. “I guess she’s not just ordinary employee here.”

 

“Leave, while i’m still asking you nicely.” Jaejoong scoffed with his cunning tongue. “You both don’t belong here. And for her, its none of your business.”

 

He lifted yoomi on his arms and the shade of his eyes were slowly starting to change as well but before it could happen, junsu tap his shoulder…

 

“Hyung, stop. If you change now you can put Dr. Han’s life into harm.” Junsu whispered.

 

“He’s right jaejoong-a, remember you still can’t control your thirst specially now that its not full moon.”

 

Leeteuk and Heechul fangs were now can be seen at the corner of their upper lip ready to bite any target that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter