Addictive

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Four

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

The nomads were currently watching from the neighboring building of the sinmyeong hospital. They were standing at the rooftop while clearly watching Jaejoong’s arrival as well as the warm welcome of all the staffs of the hospital. Minwoo walk closer at the edge of the rooftop, while cool wind blows and howls softly around him. He bent down, seriously and earnestly stare at the hospital, he has an x-ray vision which can help him see through a certain objects as though they are invisible or translucent in order to see objects or surfaces beyond or deep to the affected object or material.

 

And as he continue, minwoo can see the happenings inside the hospital from the moment of jaejoong’s arrival…

 

“Eh?” He knitted his brows, when he saw jaejoong stop right beside a lady doctor. “Han Yoomi.” He thought as he clearly saw the name plate of the said doctor.

 

“Dr. Han? Why? What do you see?” Hyungsik asked, upon he walk close behind him.

 

Minwoo, turnaround as he gave hyungsik a questioned look, wondering...

 

“You know her?”

 

“Oh. She’s the close friend of my Doctor.” He answered.

 

“Your Doctor? Yah, you have a Doctor and why? Come on hyungsik-a, vampires have self healing.” Lay, laugh inwardly at hyungsik before tapping his shoulder blades.

 

Hyungsik didn’t say any word instead, he make a face and just annoyingly ignored him and turn back his full attention towards minwoo…

 

“So what’s with Dr. Han minwoo-hyung?”

 

“This is not good. She’ll be in danger.” Minwoo answered seriously as he stood up, clenching his fist. “She was caught by jaejoong’s deceptive eyes.”

 

“You mean, he’s hypnotizing her?”

 

Jaejoong has the ability of hypnotizing anything, drowning them from his inevitable stare and once you does; either its full moon or not, you’ll be his next victim. Only few from the vampire’s realm who knew about those other facts from his abilities, because usually jaejoong only uses this ability to manipulate and create a fatal havoc towards his opponent.

 

Yoomi wilted under Jaejoong's stare, she didn’t knwo that he was already hypnotized her. It wasn't just the cool dark brown eyeballs of his but the gap between their eyes and hers wasn't intentionally cold as they continue without a flinch. Suddenly, boyoung came behind yoomi cutting the connection that slowly growing between the two of them, making yoomi look away and lower her head as well as grip the hem of her laboratory white gown.

 

“Hello CEO Kim, we’re all glad here to meet you.” Boyoung snorted with a smile and a respectfully bow.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter