Runners

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Six

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

There was no-one in the park but a young adult gent sitting on a bench whose currently reading magazine. A man in 1.77 meters tall paused near the fountain and it sure was cold daylight seeing the gent shivers a little. Slowly he resolved to walk, and occasionally some dried gingko leaves swing along the wind. Suddenly the gent on the bench finally notice his presence and now seriously looking at him.

 

He stare at the man’s expressionless features; his mouth was lightly open while his huge compound eyes looked like enormous crystals from a cut glass…

 

“W-Who are you?” The gent asked with his polite manner.

 

The man in front of him walk few step closer and smirk as he lean down towards his face…

 

“Oh~ food.” He sniffed before violently grab his neck and ruthlessly bite him, drinking the hot blood that lusciously flows through his veins, completely satisfying his thirst.

 

“Heechul-a!” A man in 1.78 meters tall, called his attention making him stop from emptying and drinking the blood of the young adult gents he was grasping tightly. “It still daylight, how can you do this recklessly?” He scolded him.

 

Kim Heechul, is one of the runners who’s randomly killing humans whenever he’ll encounter one and doesn’t care at all whether its broad daylight. He is Kim Jaejoong’s foster and rebellious brother. Jaejoong’s father adopted him when his parents had been killed by the first generation guardians hundred years ago. He has the abilities of mentally view a distant unseen target and a super strength.

 

“Relax. There’s no one here. Beside i know what i’m doing, leeteuk-i.” He answered with a glare before rolling his eyes irritatedly.

 

“Still, you need to be extra careful. Nomads might be around.”

 

Park Jeongsu (Leeteuk) is same as heelchul, and the leader of the runners. He and heechul always wander around the metropolitan of seoul, looking for their next target or recruiting their target as one of them to strengthen their force. He has the abilities of sensing the powers of another person and a super speed.

 

Whenever they’re thirsty of blood, the runners eyes turned into enormous crystal but their normal eyes had a shade of deep brown…

 

“I told you, i know what i’m doing. I have the ability to see them even that invisible man, yix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter