Full Moon [Pre-Chapter Screening]

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter One

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

 

The wind howled as it violently crushed all the branches of the trees, desperately trying to get in. The dark sky was lit up by lightning as it continuously flashes across the sky before the weary clouds slowly reveal the silvered full moon from above, the lights illuminates the darkness of a room.

 

He grip at the ledge by his window as he saw how the light coming from the full moon gleam down on him, like it was cursing and brutally killing him from the inside. His hot blood starts to boils wildly as it rush through his veins, up to his head.

 

“Its full moon.” He uttered with his deep voice. He open the door from the living which connects to the veranda of the house and his usually black crystal orbs turn into hungry bloody red from the moment he step outside and look above the moonlight.

 

The man beside him walking towards the stairs as he look up and stare above, while hearing the soft husky growl coming from upstairs…

 

“The second full moon and its starting.” A man behind him added with his both hands on his pockets, his black crystal orbs glisten as it changed as well with a hungry bloody red.

 

He drop on his knees with his mouth widely open as he begun to feel the insanely heat of his fangs slowly showing at the corner of his upper lips. Not too long, it starts to change sharply and upon his fangs changed; some of his hair strands turn into a aquatic blue as well as his round crystal orbs. His breathing slows as well as the slow pump of his frozen heart.

 

He stood up, close eyes. Walks and slide the door of the balcony, making the wild howl of the wind binds around him as he step outside bare footed and topless.

 

“I guess…” He paused, smelling and enveloping the cool breeze of the air plus the loud thud of the lightning, repeatedly playing in his ears. Clenching his fists, he open his soft glimmer aquatic lucid eyes. “…i’m thirsty.” He smirked, jumping off to hunt.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A three men watches the entire city of Seoul as they were standing still at the top of the Building 63. The wild wind was rapidly blowing through, alongside the sharp lightning sending them another message from the second silvered full moon of the year and for the raise of a new king.

 

Their eyes were turned from being a normal black into a golden brown, with their fangs grew from the corner of their lips plus a pale white milky cold skin.

 

“Its happening again.” A guy who suddenly appeared from being invisible uttered, walking towards the edge of the building.

 

“The next king huh?” He smirked  after reading their thoughts, he look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter