Chapter 8

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was working on her laptop when she got a call. She smiled when she looked at the caller.

“Neh?” Chaeyoung’s smile became wider after hearing the voice of the caller.

“I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Chaeyoung said and ended the call.

She went out of her room and went straight to the front of the building. She smiled when she saw a familiar back figure.

“Mino Oppa!” Chaeyoung called for him as she ran to him.

Mino turned around with a smile on his face.

“What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung asked.

Mino showed a paper and a cup of coffee in his hand. “I brought you breakfast. I know you didn’t have your breakfast yet.”

Chaeyoung chuckled. “How did you know that?”

“Well just an instinct.” Mino grinned as he handed her the paper bag and the cup of coffee.

“Why don’t we eat this together?” Chaeyoung said.

Mino shook his head. “I’m afraid that I can’t, princess. I need to meet Jinwoo hyung this morning.”

Chaeyoung pouted.

“Maybe next time, princess.” Mino said as he ruffled her hair.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“I’ll be going now.” Mino said.

Chaeyoung tiptoed and kissed his cheek. “Thank you for the breakfast, Mino Oppa.”

“Anything for you.” Mino grinned and waved while walking toward his car.

Chaeyoung waited for him to drive away before she went back to work. She hummed to a song while working. She missed Mino and Jinwoo so much, they were like her brothers since she was young. They always took care of her.

She nearly spilled the coffee in her hand as she got shocked when she went inside of her room and saw Taehyung was leaning on her desk while crossing his arms over his chest with a poker face.

“What are you doing here, Taehyung-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked.

Taehyung furrowed his brows with the way she addressed him. “What happened?” He asked in a low voice.

Chaeyoung frowned. “What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, Chaeyoung.” Taehyung said while staring at her.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “I really don’t know what you are talking about.” She went to her seat and placed the paper bag and cup of coffee on the desk.

“You never pick up any of my calls, you never reply to any of my messages, you even give back the flowers that I sent to you.” Taehyung said as he turned around while still staring at her.

“I was busy.” Chaeyoung said.

“With what?” Taehyung cocked an eyebrow.

Chaeyoung scoffed. “You don’t have to know. You should stop sending me those flowers and you should save your money from doing so.”

“You changed.” Taehyung muttered.

“I’m not. I’m still the same.” Chaeyoung sighed. “Listen Taehyung-ssi, you are my employer and I am just your employee. Not more than that.”

“What-“

“Can you please leave me, I have a lot of work to do.” Chaeyoung cut him off.

“You are hiding something fr-“

“I told you there’s nothing. So please..” Chaeyoung said softly.

Taehyung stared at her for a while before he went out of her room.

Chaeyoung sighed. “I was so excited to eat the food Mino Oppa brought, now I lost my appetite already.” Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

 

 

Jungkook was staring at his laptop for a while. He even did not realized that Seokjin who knocked on his door. Seokjin laughed a little when he already sat in front of him but Jungkook was still staring at his laptop.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook!”

Jungkook jolted and his eyes went wide. “H-hyung!”

Seokjin laughed at his reaction.

“When did you arrive?” Jungkook asked after he regained his composure.

“I knocked on your door a few times but you seemed like into your own world that you didn’t realize about me.” Seokjin chuckled as he shook his head.

“I am sorry.” Jungkook smiled apologetically.

“It’s fine.” Seokjin smiled. “So what were you staring at?” He wiggled his eyebrow.

Jungkook chuckled. “Nothing.”

“Aw come on, tell me.” Seokjin whined.

Jungkook showed his laptop screen to Seokjin. “I can’t choose which one.”

Seokjin lifted his eyebrow as he turned to look at Jungkook. “A tea set?”

Jungkook nodded.

“Why are you buying a tea set?” Seokjin frowned.

Jungkook smiled. “It’s not for me. It’s for Chaeyoung.”

Seokjin’s frown faded and was replaced with a smile. “I guess everything is going good?”

Jungkook chuckled. “I hope so.”

Seokjin placed his hand on the desk. “Why a tea set?”

“I still remember the last time she said she would like to have one when she saw a movie where the heroin got a tea set from her fiancée. I couldn’t buy for her last time.” Jungkook smiled while staring at his laptop again.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter