Chapter 6

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I can’t choose one.” Chaeyoung said as she placed a finger under her chin as she scanned the flavours of ice-cream on the display glass.

Jinwoo chuckled. “You can have more than one then.”

“Chincha?!” Chaeyoung turned to look at Jinwoo with her eyes beamed with excitement.

Jinwoo nodded.

“Can I have a scoop of Twinberries Cheesecake and a scoop of Cookies and Cream, please?” Chaeyoung told the worker.

“I would like to have a scoop of Strawberry, please?” Jinwoo told the worker.

They were at the Baskin Robbins because Jinwoo promised to treat her ice-cream last time but Chaeyoung was so busy during the weekdays so they decided to go during the weekend.

Chaeyoung went to find a place to seat while Jinwoo went to pay for the ice-creams. Chaeyoung smiled when she found a table for two at the window. She liked to eat at the window because she can look the outside surroundings. She smiled to herself when she noticed there were many children in the shop as well.

“Here.” Jinwoo placed the ice-creams on the table and took a seat in front of her.

“Thank you, Oppa.” Chaeyoung said as she took her cup.

“Anything for my little girl.” Jinwoo winked at her playfully.

“It is so delicious!” Chaeyoung exclaimed after she placed a small amount of the ice-cream into .

Jinwoo chuckled while shaking his head. They continued to talk while eating their ice-creams.

“Wait a minute.” Jinwoo said as his phone rang.

Chaeyoung just smiled while nodding. Chaeyoung saw how Jinwoo frowned while talking on the phone.

Jinwoo sighed. “I’ll go now.” He ended the call and looked at Chaeyoung with an apologetic look. “Chaeyoung-ah, Oppa has to go now. Seungyoon said it was an emergency. Do you want me to send you back?”

Chaeyoung shook her head while smiling. “It’s okay, Oppa. I can go back myself.”

“Do you want me to call Mino to pick you up?” Jinwoo asked.

“Aniya. Oppa, I am big enough to take care of myself.”

“Really?” Jinwoo asked worriedly.

“Yes, Oppa. You better go now before Seungyoon Oppa get mad.” Chaeyoung said and chuckled.

Jinwoo chuckled. “Take care. If anything happens, call me or Mino, arasso?”

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

“I’ll get going now.” Jinwoo ruffled her hair before he went out of the shop.

Chaeyoung continued to eat her ice-cream while looking outside the window to enjoy the scene.

Just then, someone sat in front of her.

“Hi there beautiful.”

Chaeyoung widened her eyes. “W-what are you doing here?”

 

 

Jennie, Jisoo, Jin and Namjoon went on a double dates. They went for a shopping but actually it was only Jisoo and Jennie who shopped a lot as Jin and Namjoon just followed them from behind while carrying all of their bags as they heaved a big sigh.

After they had bought a lot of things, they decided to have lunch at one of the fine restaurant in the mall. Jin and Jisoo sat next to each other while facing Jennie and Namjoon who also sat next to each other.

They were having a light talk while eating.

“It would be nice if Chaeyoung can join us too?” Jin said.

Jisoo turned to look at Jin as she cocked an eyebrow. “Wouldn’t it be awkward for her to join? It would only make her look like a third wheel.”

“It’s okay, we can ask Jungkook to join as well, it will be triple dates then.” Jin casually said.

“What?” Jennie turned to look at Jin with her lips turned into a thin line.

Jisoo just looked at Jennie and Jin with a worried look on her face. She pinched Jin’s thigh making him turned to her with a ‘what did I do’ look on his face.

“Maybe we can ask Taehyung to join if Chaeyoung wanna join us next time.” Namjoon said this time making the other three turned their heads to him.

“What? Who’s Taehyung?” Jin asked while he eyed Namjoon.

“Taehyung is his best friend.” Jennie said.

“And?” Jin asked again.

“They can join us so it will be triple dates.” Namjoon shrugged.

“Chaeyoung is seeing someone now?” Jin asked with a confused face on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter