Chapter 12

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung brought Chaeyoung to a nearby restaurant for dinner. He needed to go back to Seoul tomorrow since tomorrow is Monday. He had been travelling back and forth. He spent his weekend with Chaeyoung while his weekdays at Seoul. It had been 2 months already.

“What do you want to eat?” Taehyung asked her as he looked at her who was scanning the menu.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips. “Hmm..”

“It’s okay, take your time.” Taehyung smiled while looking at her.

Just then a waiter came to take their order.

“A steak with an orange juice please.” Taehyung said and smiled at the waiter.

“A seafood pasta with watermelon juice please.” Chaeyoung told the waiter while smiling.

“Is that all?” Taehyung asked Chaeyoung.

“Can I have a dessert as well?” Chaeyoung asked sheepishly.

“Sure, just order anything that you want.” Taehyung chuckled.

“And one chocolate brownies with vanilla ice-cream on top.” Chaeyoung told the waiter.

The waiter bowed after he took the orders and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung held both of her hands while smiling.

Chaeyoung frowned.

"Can I ask something?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Anything for you." Taehyung grinned while caressing her hands with his thumbs.

"You said we are engaged, but where is our engagement's rings?" Chaeyoung stared at Taehyung while still frowning.

Taehyung's smile faded.

Chaeyoung noticed the changes on his face.

“Tae?” Chaeyoung called his name.

Suddenly he laughed a little making Chaeyoung frowned back.

“You lost your engagement ring during your accident. I don’t know what happened but well yeah that’s how you lost your ring.” Taehyung told her.

Chaeyoung nodded while pouting.

“It’s okay, I’ll buy you a new one.” Taehyung smiled at her.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “You don’t have to. You already spent so much.”

“It’s okay, I will do anything for you Chae-ah.” Taehyung said while looking at her lovingly.

Just then their food came making Chaeyoung’s smile lifted as she looked at all the food.

“Thanks for the food, Tae!” Chaeyoung said before she digs in.

Taehyung just chuckled while looking at her.

 

 

 

Mrs Park smiled when she went to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung was preparing the breakfast.

“Morning eomma!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully and continued flipping the pancake.

“You should wake me earlier so we can cook together.’’ Mrs Park said and sat while watching Chaeyoung with a smile on her face.

“You should just rest, eomma. Let me cook, it’s not even hard.” Chaeyoung said as she turned off the stove.

“Here.” Chaeyoung placed two plates of pancakes on the table and took a seat.

“What is this? It smells so good.” Mrs Park asked.

“It’s your favourite, potato pancakes.” Chaeyoung grinned.

“Really? I can’t wait to have a taste.” Mrs Park said and started to eat.

Chaeyoung just smiled while looking at Mrs Park.

“How was your date yesterday?” Mrs Park asked.

“It was fine.” Chaeyoung answered.

Mrs Park placed her utensil down. “Is there something wrong?”

Chaeyoung shook her head and weakly smiled.

“Chaeyoung-ah, you know that you can always tell me.” Mrs Park took her hand and caressed it.

“It j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter