Chapter 1

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook and Chaeyoung had been dating for 4 years already. Everything was going smoothly until one day, Jungkook started to change. He became different. He was always busy with his phone. Chaeyoung tried to be positive by thinking that he might be busy because of his work. He always didn’t pick up her calls and he always ignored her text.

Chaeyoung started to realize that he rarely spent his time with her. He always give reasons whenever she asked him out. But Chaeyoung kept telling herself that he might be tired. Their relationship continued like that, it was getting worse.

 

 

They were having dinner but as usual, Jungkook busied himself with his phone. He just answered her with yes or no whenever Chaeyoung him anything.

“Jungkook?” Chaeyoung called softly.

Jungkook hummed as a response.

Chaeyoung placed her utensils back onto the table. “Can you please look at me for a while?”

Jungkook put his phone back into his pocket and smiled. “Yes?”

Chaeyoung smiled in return. “Do you know that tomorrow there is big flowers exhibition in the city?”

Jungkook nodded slowly. “So?”

“Can we go there tomorrow please?” Chaeyoung clasped her hands together.

“Well, I can’t. I have meeting tomorrow. Sorry, Chaeng.”

“We can go after your work. We can go at night. I can wait for you unt-“

“I have other things to do at night. I’m sorry.” Jungkook sighed.

“Oh.” Chaeyoung paused. “It’s okay. Maybe some other time?” Chaeyoung smiled weakly.

With that their dinner went by just a few talks and they went back right after.

 

 

Chaeyoung was watching the tv when her phone suddenly rang. She quickly reached for her phone and slightly disappointed when it was Jennie who called her. She was hoping it to be Jungkook. In case he changed his mind because he knew how much she loves flowers.

“Hello there sweetie. What are you doing now?”

“Nothing.”

“Good. Get ready. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

With that Jennie hung up making Chaeyoung blinked for a few times but she just get dressed reluctantly.

 

 

“Woah! So pretty!” Chaeyoung said as she walked ahead of them. She was so happy that she can see the flowers exhibition.

Jennie just chuckled. Behind Jennie stood another two guys. Namjoon, Jennie boyfriend who dragged his bestfriend, Taehyung, along as he didn’t want to be alone when Jennie and Chaeyoung are together.

Jennie turned to look at Namjoon. “You just stay here, okay? I’ll need to follow Chaeyoung. In case she got lost like the last time.”

Namjoon just nodded and smiled.

“Good.” Jennie walked away to follow Chaeyoung.

Namjoon sighed while Taehyung chuckled.

“What a good boyfriend.” Taehyung smirked.

“Shut up.” Namjoon glared at him.

“I guess I’ve made a great decision by staying single up until now.” Taehyung said with his hands in his pockets.

Namjoon took a seat at one of the bench. “Just wait until you found the right girl.”

“Maybe you can introduce me to that friend of your girlfriend?” Taehyung smirked.

“Who? Chaeyoung? I’m sorry bro but she’s taken by wait I don’t even know her boyfriend’s name.”

“Ah, that’s bad. She’s definitely my type.” Taehyung tsked.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Namjoon chuckled.

Taehyung shrugged and walked away.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung just waved back and continued walking.

“I brought him along so he can accompany me but he just left me. Just great.” Namjoon mumbled.

 

 

“Jungkook!” Lisa said cheerfully as she stood in front of him.

“Hye there.” Jungkook smiled when he looked at her.

Lisa is his ex-girlfriend when they were in high school. They broke up because Lisa cheated on him but soon they became friends when they met again during their college. A few week ago, Lisa started to text him saying she misses him as a friend and since that moment they had been texting a lot. They even spent more time together.

“Thank you for willing to spend your time with me. I really want to see the flowers exhibition but well Bambam is so busy with his work.” Lisa said.

“It’s okay. I got nothing to do.”

“Let’s go.”

They walked together to enter the exhibition.

 

 

“Jennie-ah. I want to go to the toilet for a while.” Chaeyoung said and walked to find the toilet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter