Chapter 10

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this all? Are you done?" Jennie asked as she closed the trunk of the car after they placed Chaeyoung's belongings in it.


Chaeyoung nodded.


"You just came back and now you are going to Italy? I'm gonna miss you!" Jisoo whined as she hugged Chaeyoung tightly.


"I am just going to Italy for three days." Chaeyoung chuckled.


"It feels like you just came back yesterday." Jisoo pouted.


Chaeyoung playfully ruffled Jisoo's hair.


"Are you sure that you can go to the airport by yourself?" Jennie asked worriedly.


"Yeah. Don't worry. I am not a kid." Chaeyoung smiled.


"Tell us when you get there, arasseo." Jennie said as she placed her hand on her hips.


"Yes, ma'am!" Chaeyoung playfully lifted her hand to salute making Jennie chuckled.


"Take care. Don't forget to buy us some gifts." Jisoo said as she pulled away from the hug.


"Neh." Chaeyoung nodded with a smile.

 

--------------

 

Taehyung had been spacing out as his mind is full of many things that happened in few weeks ago.

 

~~~


Taehyung knocked on Chaeyoung's door before he peeked in. 


"Lunch?" Taehyung asked.


Chaeyoung shook her head and showed him her lunchbox.


"Oh." Taehyung paused. "Okay." Taehyung faintly smiled and left.


~~~

 

Taehyung went to the shopping mall to accompany his mother to buy her things. He told her he wants to buy something so he went to a bakery when he was actually bored following her around. He was choosing a bun when he saw a familiar figure not a far from him. His lips curved upwards when he saw Chaeyoung was biting her lips while choosing a doughnut.


He walked to her but stopped in his track when he saw she was actually not alone. 


Chaeyoung smiled when the other person approached her and took the tray from her hand before they went to pay. They were laughing all along.


Without realizing, Taehyung clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He walked out from the bakery as he felt that he was no longer hungry.

 

~~~


He jolted when a cushion landed on his face.


"Hyung!" He whined and threw the cushion back at Namjoon.


Namjoon came to his house on the weekend and they decided to watch a movie but Taehyung had been spacing out since the movie started.


"What's wrong with you?" Namjoon asked.


Taehyung shook his head.


"Yah. Tell me." 


Taehyung still shook his head.


"Is it about Chaeyoung?" Namjoon asked.


Taehyung sighed. "I didn't know why she still hang around with her ex. Didn't she know that once a cheater is always a cheater?" 


Namjoon chuckled. "He might changed. Who knows." 


"Yah! Who is your bestfriend?!" Taehyung glared at him.


Namjoon shrugged. 

 

------------------

 

Jungkook was waiting for Chaeyoung in the airport. He decided to surprise her before she goes to Italy. He knew he will he missing her for the three days of her being away. He waited at the waiting area with a bouquet of roses in his hands. 


"Ahh, I guess I am too early." He looked at his pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter