Chapter 3

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later.

 

“Congratulations Chaeng-ah!” The Park family said in unison.

“Thank you!” Chaeyoung hugged her family.

It was her graduation day. She pursued her studies when she came back to Australia. She distracted herself by making herself super busy with studying so that she would forget all those bad memories she had in Korea for the last 3 years ago.

After they took the family picture, Mrs Park gave Chaeyoung a letter.

“What is this, mom?” Chaeyoung asked as she took the letter.

“Open it.” Alice, her older sister excitedly.

Chaeyoung looked at her father and Mr Park just nodded at her with a smile on his face.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and opened the letter. After reading it, she screamed in joy and jumped in happiness.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it!” Chaeyoung hugged her family and kissed everyone on the cheeks.

“Again, congratulations my beautiful daughter. You’ve made it.” Mr Park kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek.

Chaeyoung’s smile faded and pouted. “But I’m gonna be away from you guys again.”

“Hey, chillax. It’s not really that far.” Alice convinced her by rubbing her shoulder gently.

“It’s your dream to work there, isn’t it? Then go for it!” Mrs Park said and smiled warmly.

“Thank you everyone.” Chaeyoung faked a cry.

“Alright, let’s go and celebrate this wonderful day.” Alice said.

“It’s all on me.” Mr Park said.

“Oh yeah!” Chaeyoung said making everyone burst into laughter.

 

 

“I told you to submit this proposal in the morning, didn’t I?” Jungkook asked with a low voice.

“I-I’m sorry, Mr Jeon.” One of his employee said and bowed a few times.

“Pack all your things. You’re fired.” Jungkook said and threw the files on his desk.

“B-but Mr Jeon, I-I promi-“

“Get out. Now!” Jungkook barked and turned his chair around not wanting to see his employee.

His employee took the files and went out of the room while crying.

Seokjin was standing outside of the room and shook his head when he saw what happened. He closed the door and took a seat in front of Jungkook.

“Don’t you think that you are being over? She was late for a few hours only.” Seokjin sighed.

“Still late. Even if she late by 1 minute, it is still considered as late.” Jungkook turned his chair to look at Seokjin.

“You’ve changed so much, Jungkook-ah. You were never like this.” Seokjin said.

Ever since Chaeyoung left, Jungkook became so cold to everyone. He always busy himself with work. He no longer went out with his friends. Only a few times, only when Seokjin forced him too. He can’t get Chaeyoung out of his mind. Everything around him reminded him of her. He would cry himself to sleep on every night as he regretted everything that he did.

“If you don’t have anything to do this weekend, come to my house this weekend.” Seokjin said.

“I can’t I’m very busy.” Jungkook said as he busy flipping the files in his hand.

Seokjin sighed. “Hey, come on. Spend some time for me. We are going to celebrate Hoseok’s birthday.”

Jungkook lifted his head to look at Seokjin. “I’ll think about it later.”

 

 

“Hurry up, Namjoon!” Jennie smacked a few times on Namjoon’s arm as soon as he locked the door of his car.

“Just so you wait later.” Namjoon mumbled to himself before he grabbed her hand and they walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter