Chapter 2

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jennie-ah, where are you going after this?” Jisoo asked Jennie.

“I think I want to go to Chaeyoung’s place. I’m kind of worried of her. The last time I saw her was last month. When I call or text her, she always says that she’s fine but I’m not convinced enough.” Jennie said sadly.

Jisoo nodded. “She always lock herself in her place. Do you think it’s because of her breakup with that Jungkook?”

Jennie clenched her fist. “That bastard. How dare he hurt my Chaeng.”

“I almost got into a big fight with Seokjin because of it.” Jisoo sighed.

Jennie sighed too. “I’m going to tell Nayeon that I’m leaving her birthday party early.”

“I’ll go with you.” Jisoo grabbed her purse and followed Jennie.

 

------------

 

Chaeyoung was folding her clothes when she heard her doorbell rang. She stop folding her clothes and went to the door and stood behind it quietly.

“Hey Chaeng. It’s me.” Jennie said softly.

Chaeyoung heaved a sigh of relief and opened the door. “Unnie!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully and hugged Jennie and Jisoo tightly.

“I miss you so much!” Jennie said and patted her back.

Chaeyoung chuckled and pulled away to hug Jisoo.

“You made us worried Chaeng.” Jisoo said and pouted.

Chaeyoung smiled. “Come in.”

Chaeyoung let them walked in and closed the door.

Jennie gasped and Chaeyoung smiled weakly.

“What’s all this?” Jisoo asked confusedly.

“Why are all of your things are packed into boxes? Where are you going?” Jennie frowned.

Chaeyoung chuckled nervously and shrugged.

“Are you moving out?” Jisoo asked.

Chaeyoung weakly nodded.

Jisoo and Jennie stared at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

“I’m going back to Australia.”

“B-but w-why?” Jennie asked.

“Is your dad sick or something?” Jisoo asked this time.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I miss my family so badly. I’ve been away from them for long time. I think it’s the time for me to return back to where I originally belong to.”

“Chaeyoung-ah.” Jennie and Jisoo said in unison.

“I’ll be fine, unnie! We can still facetime or anything, right?” Chaeyoung tried to brighten up the mood.

“We’re gonna miss you.” Jisoo said softly before Jennie burst into tears.

 

-----------------

 

“Jungkook, stop drinking.” Seokjin said with a worried look on his face.

Jungkook went out with his friends, Seokjin and Hoseok.

Seokjin stopped Jungkook from reaching another glass of alcohol but Jungkook shoved his hyung’s hand away and gulped it in a rush.

Hoseok scoffed.

“Hoseok-ah. Make him stop.” Seokjin said he turned to look at Hoseok with a pleading look.

“Why would I? He deserves it.” Hoseok paused and looked at Jungkook. “He’s a bastard for cheating on Chaeyoung.”

Jungkook slammed the glass on the table. “I did not cheat on her.” Jungkook said sternly.

“Oh really?” Hoseok scoffed in disgust.

“I said I did not cheat on her. I just to take a revenge on my ex.”

“What a bull.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter