Chapter 7

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung-ah?” Jihyo called her name after she knocked on her door.

Chaeyoung hummed before she lifted her head to look at Jihyo.

“Someone’s here wanted to see you.” Jihyo told her.

“Oh okay, come in.” Chaeyoung smiled making Jihyo smiled back in return.

Then, a woman around in her forties came in. Her appearance looked really like those rich old ladies. She smiled at Jihyo before Jihyo closed the door.

Chaeyoung stood up and bowed in respect. “Please have a sit.”

The woman nodded and took a seat across from Chaeyoung.

“Hi, how may I help you?” Chaeyoung asked after they took a seat.

The woman smiled. “Are you Park Chaeyoung?”

Chaeyoung smiled. “Yes, I am. Is there anything that I can help you?”

“I am Taehyung’s mother.”

 

 

“Do I have anything else to sign?” Jungkook asked as he handed his secretary the files that he just signed.

His secretary, Daniel, shook his head.

“Okay, good. You may go now.” Jungkook said as he smiled.

Jungkook glanced at the clock on his desk while biting his inner cheek. He looked at his phone for a moment before he stood up to grabbed his coat and went out of his room.

“I’ll be going back now. If you are done with your work, you may go back as well.” Jungkook told his secretary before he went to the lift.

“Woah, what happened to him? He totally changed from his cruel and evil attitude as he used to!” Daniel muttered and shook his head in shock.

Jungkook went to the nearby café and ordered a set of bun and hot chocolate. While waiting for his order, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled in relief when he saw it was Seokjin.

“Hyung..”

Seokjin smiled. “What are you doing here? Don’t tell me you skip your lunch again.” Seokjin asked.

Jungkook shook his head. “No, it’s not for me.”

Seokjin cocked an eyebrow.

“It’s for Chaeyoung.” Jungkook said as he scratched the back of his head using his finger.

“Chaeyoung?” Seokjin asked confusedly.

“Yeah. I texted her earlier to have a lunch with her but she didn’t reply back. I guess she skip her lunch. You know how she always skip her meal when she’s busy.” Jungkook told him.

Seokjin’s lips curved upward while nodding making Jungkook smiled a little.

 

 

“Don’t push yourself so hard, Chaeng. It’s already late now, go home.” Jihyo told Chaeyoung while frowning as she was leaning on the doorframe.

“Just a little bit more.” Chaeyoung answered her.

“Chaeng.” Jihyo said with a warning tone.

“Alright, I’ll stop now.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Good.” Jihyo said and waited for Chaeyoung to pack her stuff so they can go back together.

Soon they were walking out from the building when Chaeyoung stop in her track as she saw Jungkook was lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter