Chapter 11

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung slowly recovered from the accident. She lost her memories, she could not remember anything. Her head will hurt if she tried to remember anything.

After she took a bath, she wore the clothes that her mother gave her. She walked to the kitchen to look for her mother.

“Oh you’re already awake.” The middle aged woman smiled at her.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. “Is there anything that I can help?”

The middle aged woman smiled. “Everything is almost done. Just a few minutes more.”

Chaeyoung smiled and walked out of the kitchen towards the living room. She looked around and went to the table that had a lot of frames. She took one of the small frames in her hand. She stared at it, it was a picture of a small girl with a woman who seems like her mother. She smiled while staring at the picture.

“You are still cute as before.” The middle aged woman said as she approached Chaeyoung.

“Wait, you are even prettier now.” The middle aged woman continued.

“This is me?” Chaeyoung asked as she stared at the picture.

“Of course, it is you. Who else could it be, sweetie.” The middle aged woman chuckled.

“Come on, let’s have breakfast. I need to go to the market after this.” The middle aged woman said as she held Chaeyoung’s hand and led her to the kitchen.

 

 

“How was it?” Jisoo asked as soon as Jin and Jungkook entered Jin’s restaurant.

Jennie turned her head to look at Jungkook and Jin too as she was hoping for a good news.

Jungkook just shook his head slowly with an apologetically smile.

“We already made a police report about it. That’s all we can do for now.” Jin said and took a seat beside Jisoo.

“I hope Chaeyoung is just fine.” Jisoo said and Jin patted her back lightly.

“You should rest now Jungkook. You haven’t sleep properly these days.” Jin said worriedly.

Jungkook sighed. “How could I go to sleep.”

“Get some rest. Don’t worry, I am sure Chaeyoung will be fine. She’s a strong girl.” Jennie said to Jungkook.

 

 

Taehyung parked his car in front of a house that his men told him. He already knew about Chaeyoung, his men already told him and they straight away looked for her as they were told to. His men saw Chaeyoung with a middle aged woman and they immediately told Taehyung about it.

Taehyung lied to Namjoon about him going for a vacation, he did not want Namjoon to know. All he knows was to save Chaeyoung.

Taehyung turned off the engine of his car and went out. He knocked the front door and waited. A middle aged woman opened the door with a smile on his face.

Taehyung bowed before he greeted the middle aged woman with a small smile. “Hello.”

“Hello there. Is there anything that I can help?” The middle aged woman asked.

“I am looking for someone.” Taehyung answered.

The middle aged woman’s smiled fade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter