Family Day

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

Jungkook woke up at 7am, thanking his alarm clock every morning that saves him from being late. Today is Sunday which is one of the special day in Jungkook's calendar today is his off, a rest day from all of the headaches and gigantic pile of A4 folders. Jungkook decided to treat his kids today, its been so long since they went out together so he stretch a bit and went to his bathroom to prepare for his surprise. 

"Good Morning Sir!" Lia said she was the oldest maid Jungkook's have, she stays with them since Jungkook got married so Jungkook trust her with his kids. Lia asked what Jungkook wants for breakfast, and he said a coffee and cereal will do but give the kids a heavy breakfast since they will go out today. 

"Good Morning everyone!!! Dad??!!!" 

"Hi there Hyemi, did you sleep well?" Jungkook said and his daughter runs into his seat and hug his sides he hugged her back and kiss her forehead, that action made Lia and Hoseok his driver and chief body guard smiled. 

"Good- Dad?" Jungkook look back but not letting go of his baby girl, he look at his son Joongki making his way to their dining. This will be the first time in months that Joongki will see his dad during breakfast. Joongki walks towards dad and bowed, jungkook reach for him and ruffles his hair but his son groaned and push slightly his dad's hands. Jungkook will not lie what his son did kind of hurts but he still smiled, he understand because 1. he forgot his son's basketball game and 2. he is not a kid anymore... 

"Where is Soeul, Hyemi?" Joongki asked then eat his bacon. Hyemi just shrug and continue to eat her favorite omelet. 

"Miss Lia can you-" 

"No son, ill go... Soeul maybe still sleeping" Jungkook said smiling, Joongi and Hyemi almost choked on what they are eating because of that. Jungkook is not really that close to Soeul, and they now that so their father's act is so unbelievable. 

"No dad i will go.." 

"No Hyemi.. both of you continue to eat, were going somewhere. Family bonding" Jungkook said leaving the two with wide eyes and wide smiles.. They screamed and shouted "LOVE YOU DAD!!!!" that make Jungkook's proud of him self and felt being loved by his kids. He continue to walk until he reach the room of his princess. A door with a wood placard hanged on the center with "SOEUL CASTLE" written on it, he exhales and knocks 3 times but no answer so he open the door and saw his beautiful princess sleeping clutching her bunny stuff toy the one that Jungkook gift for her 2nd birthday. Jungkook smiled and ask himself when was the last time he saw his youngest sleeping? When was the last time he kissed her fluffy cheeks? When was the last time he hug his baby princess? Jungkook sigh and lay beside his princess, he tried to be playful and pull the bunny away but the grip of his daughter is strong so he let go and pull Soeul instead. She stirred a bit and open her eyes and saw his dad smiling at her she miss her dad so much and felt really comfortable on his fathers arms, she snuggled to Jungkook's chest and continue to sleep. They should get up now, but Jungkook is enjoying this so he decided to give his princess another 10 minutes. 

"Baby... Soeulie~ wake up now..." Jungkook said while kissing his daughters fluffy cheeks that he loves so much...Soeul whined and snuggle more to his dad, but Jungkook have a better plan he put his hands below his daughters arm and started to tickle her.. 

"Appa!! Ap!!! ppa!!! Nnnnnooo!!!! hihihihi... Appa!!!" Jungkook stops when his daughter starts to cry.. he pick her up and hugged her tight, Soeul calm down and smiled, then kiss his Jungkook's nose then hugged his daddy back. 

"Soeulie love appa" She whispered that made Jungkook smile and kiss his daughter's head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad?" 

"Yes hyemi baby?" 

"Where we going?" Hyemi asked they are already seated with their seatbelts on but their dad, didnt tell anything about where are they going? 

"Where do you want to go? Park? Mall? Anywhere you guys want.."  Jungkook said adjusting his seat and the rear mirror, he will be the one who will drive today and he let hoseok to have a day off and enjoy his time alone with his wife Lia. 

"Ahhhh!!! Joongki Oppa we can go now to that Amusement Park!!! what it is called again oppa? Ev.. Ever.." 

"Everland Hyemi-ah, and no if we go there im not gonna enjoy because for sure you will take dad with you and Soeul will be with me and i will not be able to enjoy it so no." Joongki said and hyemi pout, they are fighting a while ago about how are they going to spend their father's time with them and both of them wants to be with their dad so this is war for the two. 

"Then how about this, we'll let Hyemi and Soeul play first, enjoy their rides and then after that we will bring them to a play area were a staff will look for them for awhile then we go to the rides you want joongki?" Jungkook heard how his kids fights over him at the living room while waiting for him and Soeul, and hes happy to hear that but not to see them fighting. 

"DEAL!!!!" Joongki and Hyemi shout at the same time, that surprised Soeul that caused her juice bottle fall and roll inside the car she look at them shocked. The three laughed at her, she was confused but laughed with them. 

"Appa hobi!!! Look!!! Hobi!!! I want Hobi!!!" Soeul said pointing at the carousel that made his dad and big sister laughed while joongki shakes his head. 

"Princess that was not hobi... Its a horse.. not hobi, hobi is with lia..." Jungkook explained but still giggling specially when Soeul tilt her head and narrow her eyes looking at her dad and to the carousel back to his dad. 

"Not hobi?" 

"Yes Princess not hobi.. Now lets ride the horse??!" Jungkook asked and the two girls cheered. Jungkook has Soeul in his arms and Hyemi is holding his brother's arm. The both guys let the girls enjoy their time, playing around, enjoying the rides where they are allowed to. After maybe 8 rides and 5 arcade games its the boys time now, so they went to  the play area and leave the girls with the staff the girls can only stay for 2 hours maximum so the boys doesn’t waste anytime and started to go to the rides they want to try. 

"Dad!! Last one ride!!!" Joongki called his dad, who is resting on the bench and points to the roller coaster. That time Jungkook  ame into a conclusion that Joongki is his son, all the rides they tried where the scary ones and now Joongki wants the roller coaster. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Dad... For this day.." Joongki said then get a scoop of his ice cream, after the scary rides and non stop arcade games the two decided to grab an ice cream and rest on the bench near. Jungkook look at his son, he is not a kid anymore soon he will be 10 years old but Jungkook can say that his son will be a great oppa to his sisters. 

"No.. Thank you for not getting mad at me, when i always forgot things about you guys. Im always busy and i cant take good care of you and your sisters. Thank you for understanding me, and taking good care of your sisters son. Im proud of you" 

"Dad... Are you really... You know... not planning to Get Married again?" Joongki asked, Jungkook stop eating his ice cream and look at his son. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You know like... Finding a Girlfriend or... Ahmnn Boyfriend that can be our Mom in the future?" Jungkook drops his ice cream and widened his eyes. How could his son knew about his gender? 

"Oh.. Come on dad i heard you when Uncle Namjoon visit you on your office, i heard that you declined the blind date again because you... You dont want to date a ... Woman... So yeah... And really its okay if you dont want to!! Really!!! If you want a guy then its fine with me!!. Do you Remember Solji? Her Dad, Uncle Mark is now married with Mr. Jinyoung the art teacher in our school. And i think having two dad is cool" 

"Are you really 9 years old?" 

"Wha- DAD!!!! Im being serious here!!! What i mean is its okay for me if you will get us a new dad instead of mom, so if you are busy then i have another dad who can play with me.. Oh and Hyemi is okay with that too.. I dont know about Soeul but she will be dont worry!!" 

"Hyemi knew??!!" 

"hmnn... I told her.." Jungkook doesnt know if he wants to hurt his son or not. He sigh and think about what his son said, they are not angry about their dad liking guys they accept him and it makes his heart jumps, he was so happy. New dad.... 

"Oh Hohh... You’re smiling dad... Hah. There is someone right??? Dad!! Tell me.. No!! Let me meet ... Wait him or her???!!!!!! Dad!!!" 

"Oooppss.. looks like our 2 hours is done, come on lazy kid lets pick up your sisters..." Jungkook said, leaving his son screaming at him. He just shrug and smiled.