The Nanny

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

The CEO of Jeon Estates stood up from his chair walking towards the floor to ceiling glass window where he can see the whole city, tall buildings, airplanes, busy streets even his office is at the 15th floor of their building he can clearly see different kinds of cars moving below him. A typical office day for a CEO, reading and evaluating reports, receiving emails and call from VIP clients and partners, declining offers for blind dates from namjoon, asking his secretary for another coffee and daily meeting with his advisor and  Project Manager Min Yoongi. Jungkook just want to go home, rest, play with his kids, ask what happened all day, help them with their assignments and projects having dinner with them but he cant, not when the famous and one of the most respected Jeon Estate is not in good condition. Jungkook doesn’t know why, but all his works and time will be wasted if he messed up their company. 

Jungkook cant concentrate, his mind keeps on going to a particular issue. He doesn’t want to messed up being a CEO but he messed up again being a dad. This morning Jungkook wake up from loud noise and annoying wet thing on his face, he went to sleep really late like the sun is about to rise but he still reviewing the proposal for todays meeting with a big company. He is annoyed and still half asleep when he yelled and pushed to the side whatever is on top of him. He was snap back and completely awaken when he heard a loud thud followed by a light sobs, he sit up and saw Soeul on the floor crying and holding her feet. 

Jungkook doesn’t know what to do, he don’t want to hold his daughter afraid that she will be hurt more so he called for an ambulance and he called hoseok instead. Hoseok yelled at him again asking what he did to the poor child who is now on the stretcher ready to sent to the hospital, still crying. Jungkook tried to move closer to her but Soeul tries to avoid his father and just hold his brother's hand who is glaring at his own dad. 

"You stupid brat!!! Soeul is at the freaking hospital getting her feet casted and bandage and yet you’re here waiting for your stupid meeting??!!!!" His advisor Min Yoongi yelled when he saw Jungkook arrived and ask her secretary to prepare the proposal, groaning and adjusting his necktie. Jungkook explained what happened in the morning and tell to him how this deal is so important, their company is at stake he will do anything to get the deal and then visit his daughter later first thing after the meeting. Min Yoongi is ready to punch his Boss but he knew how Jungkook loves the company and will do anything for the Jeon Estates, but his kids is a different issue Yoongi is just praying that Soeul his god daughter is safe. Jungkook on the other hand is nervous, thinking about his daughter and the meeting. So when his secretary knocked telling him that the guest arrived he exhaled and focus on the meeting throwing the worry for his daughter on the back of his mind for a while. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Jimin stayed with his dad for 3 days now, after what happened at the bar taehyung gave him a week off. Jimin was still shocked of what happened but at the same time because of his savior. Taehyung doesn’t confirmed to him again that Taehyung's best friend is his savior but Jimin is sure that he is. Jimin still remember how that beautiful eyes look at his own, how his strong arms engulfed him, how his damn voice calms him, and how his scent drug him. Jimin is whipped he was sure of that, and he is really hoping that his savior and Taehyung's best friend is the same person. 

"Im sorry Jimin but you need to decide now, Your dad is not responding on us, yes he was there breathing but with the help of the machines. Im not saying or telling you to give up but lets give Mr. Park the rest he deserve, it will help you too no more expenses" The doctor words rings on Jimin's head again, looking at his father not knowing what to do anymore. He keep on asking his dad if he will ever wake up and comeback to him but no answer even a move on his finger, nothing. He cant let go of his dad, he is the only person Jimin have in his life and he believes that his father will woke up and will be present again on their kitchen cooking for Jimin's breakfast, lunch and dinner even snacks. So he leaves the doctors office with the words "No, my dad will woke up". 

Jimin keep walking going towards his fathers ward when he saw a familiar man who is running with 2 kids and 1 tall gentlemen following a stretcher going to the emergency room, jimin tried to look at the stretcher but too late he didn’t see who is laying there so he walks towards them and recognize the other kid. 

"Hyemi-ah?!" The said girl look up and runs towards him hugging his waist, Jimin can see how the boys look at him with confused and shocked face. Then Jimin remembered someone and look for her, but he is nowhere to find. 

"Uncle Jimin... S-soeulie~ s-she is h-hurt.." Jimin look at her and then to the only guy he knew, Taehyung nods and Jimin crouched down to pick up hyemi and hug her while whispering that Soeul will be okay. Taehyung is watching happily, he doesn’t knew how the two girls and Jimin became close to each other but he is happy to know that. 

"Uhhh Excuse me but who are you?" Jimin, look at the tall handsome gentleman in front of him. 

"Ahhh.. Im Park Jimin, I ahmnn friend of Taehyung..." Jimin said thinking about if this guy is Hyemi and Soeul's dad based on how he look at him hugging Hyemi, who he thinks already sleeping. 

"Uh Huh, And how did you know about my niece? Oh.. Im Kim SeokJin by the way..." He asked and Jimin thinks first he can clearly remember that Hyemi and Soeul are Jeon's so how did he become a Kim. Knowing what Jimin could be thinking, SeokJin said that the girls father is his step-brother and then Jimin also tell the story how the three of them meet. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"You know you should really take the offer Jimin, 500 a week is a great help for you and the kids are starting to like you." Jin said, Taehyung open the topic while they are waiting for Soeul to wake up Hyemi and Joongki was sent to school by hoseok with a lot of nags from their uncle SeokJin. Joongki is just looking at Jimin the whole time while his sister hyemi doesn’t want to go. 

"I dont think so hyung, Joongki is like eyeing me from head to toe like i was a bad person” 

"haha, Joongki is always like that during first meeting he even throw Taehyung a water balloon then stuck his tongue out when he first meet him” Jimin is ready to laugh but Taehyung is already glaring at him. 

"But seriously, i dont think i can take care of the kids" 

"500 dollar a week, 2000 dollars a month, with free food and lodging Jimin.." 

"I will give you 300 a week as allowance so you can keep your salary for your father expenses, or i can let you borrow from me for his bills that you said is due in a week then pay me when you have enough money to pay me, please Jimin i can see Joongki opening to you very soon and hyemi seemed to attached to you for sure Soeul will be happy to see you everyday. Please Jimin" Jimin doesn’t know what to do, the offer is too much he will have the enough money for the due bills and he can continue to support his father's medical expenses. 

"Cheonsa" their silence caused Soeul voice to be heard, and the three guys huddled on each side of her hospital bed. Soeul reach for Jimin and he happily leaned in and kiss his forehead that made the kid and the other guys smiled. 

"You okay now baby girl?" Jimin asked and Soeul frowned trying to move her feet but she cant and then she saw a white thing covering her feet, he looks at Jimin and shake her head. 

"Hurt... Seoul feet hurt..." She said and tears are visible on her eyes so Taehyung move closer and wipe it for her, whispering that she will be okay... They continue to talk to the little girl, sometimes bickering with who is better princess between Cinderella, Sleeping beauty and Little Mermaid with Taehyung and Jin when they were stopped by a door opening and a man who is panting. He made is way to Soeul and tries to hold her but Soeul hide below the covers that made his dad stop himself on touching his own daughter. Jungkook got drag out to the balcony by Jin and  started to lecture him, they can still hear Seokjins screaming at his brother but they choose to play and distract Soeul who seemed scared on seeing his dad. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Jimin was still shocked about how Soeul got into this, but more shocked because there he is standing outside looking at his daughter behind the window is Taehyungs best friend, and Jimin's savior. Jeon Jungkook. When taehyung and Jin went out to buy some food, and Soeul went to sleep again, Jimin gathered all the strength he has to go and talk to Jungkook. 

"Jungkook-ssi, i don’t know if this will be a good first meeting but... Im Park Jimin and, im the one Taehyung is talking about.. You know the Job offer for a Nanny" If you will ask Jimin 20 minutes ago, he will still not going to accept the offer but now he decide to take offer not because of Jungkook but because of Soeul' s reaction he knew something is not right and its not also because he thinks that Jungkook might be a abusive father but he just want to make the kids safe. Jungkooks is just a bonus of course. 

"Oh. So are you going to accept it? Taehyung told you everything right?" Jungkook asked still not looking at Jimin. 

"Yeah.. and i want to accept it, it will be a good help" 

"Cool. Now someone will able to take GOOD care of my kids" 

"Jungkook-ssi, what happened is just an accident. You were stressed and all, that why you did it. That was not your fault or even Soeul" 

"I push my daughter Jimin-ssi, she got her foot casted, she cant walk for maybe what.. months? How can she play now, she loves to run around?! Why am i always hurting her? I never been a good father to her." Jungkooks voice cracks and Jimin is 100% sure he is crying by now, so he stand close to him and pulled Jungkook into a comfortable hug. Jungkook crying on his shoulders, and Jimin's hand running up and down on his back to calm him. 

"You can still be good father to her, Maybe what you did hurt her thats why she was scared a while ago but give her time she will runs back to you. I heard from tae how good and responsible guy you are and Jin hyung is just shocked about all of this. So dont blame yourself too" Jimins said, running his right hand to Jungkook's soft hair and his left rubbing circles to Jungkook's back. 

Jungkook knew this should be feel uncomfortable, but Jimin actions are calming the s inside him and he just want to enjoy this. Little did they know three pair of eyes is looking at them. One with a phone with opened camera app, another one who is just smiling admiring the view and one who is peeking on the covers smiling. 

"Cheonsa love Appa, Soeulie love appa" She whispered.