The Jeon's

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Jeon!" Looking up from the business proposal hes been reading for 20 minutes now, he saw his step brother Jin hyung glaring at him, slammed the door and went towards him grabbing the folder on his hand then throwing it somewhere in the room.

"That was a business proposal from Yoongi hyung, you know that if he knew what you did you will pay for that" Jungkook said adjusting his necktie, his hyung's glaring at him is a sign of not so good news for Jungkook.

"I know. And i also knew you forgot Joongki's basketball game today... Really Jungkook? You already forgot to visit Hyemi's recognition and ALMOST!!!! Almost forgot Soeul's birthday!!! She is your youngest daughter you jerk!!!". Jin yelled inhaling and exhaling 3 times calming himself so he will not hurt his brother.

Jeon Jungkook, 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates one of the most respected and famous Company in Korea. Father of 3, Jeon Joongki // Male // 9 years old, Jeon Hyemi // Female // 7 years old and Jeon Soeul // 4 years old. Jungkook is the sole heir of Jeon's and being a good son he is, he accepted the arrangement his father has with one of his business partners so at the age of 18 he got married and his wife gave birth to Joongki after a year. Their relationship was okay, Jungkook fall in love with his wife sooner than what he expected and he promised to take care of his family and make them happy all the times and after 2 yrs his wife gave birth to Hyemi. They are happy so happy, but when his wife told him that she was pregnant after 3 years again, Jungkook didn't know if he should celebrate or what. The day His wife found out about her pregnancy, was the day she was diagnosed with heart failure. Jungkook didn't know about his wife health and he hates her because she didn't say anything about that, but his wife beg him to let the baby born so after all the fights and yelling Jungkook agreed, agreed to let the baby born even if his wife might die.

"Jungkook, its been 4 years... its not Soeul's fault.. Don't be like that to your own daughter.." Jin said, Jungkook knew hes been a bad dad to his kids... but a very bad father to his youngest, its been 4 years since his wife died.. and its been 4 years too when he neglected his youngest daughter.

 

~~~~~~👬~~~~~

 

"Bro you need time for your kids.. Don't be so workaholic" Taehyung his Best friend said then proceed to drink his beer, its their Friday night bonding. Taehyung owned a bar where they always spend their Friday nights drinking, flirting, watching his favorite stripper. Jungkook is not straight but also not gay he knew that since high school, but he changed because of the arrangement and because of his past. His wife asked him to be happy when she died and accept what he is and live the way he wants, so he did.

"You know i cant do that, if i don't work how about their future?" Jungkook asked that made his best friend laughed.

"Bro.. even if you stop working for years, your kids will be alright. All of them has millions under their bank accounts... So rest and enjoy time with them, soon they are going to neglect you like what you are doing with them.. and also bro.. Remember they will not stay as kids always..." His best friend said, Jungkook knew he was right but he cant, he just cant...

"Why don't you get a nanny instead? I mean your maids is not good in handling your kids and they cant keep them for a day and just leave them alone. You know having a nanny is great, at least someone will take care of them specially you're always not around. And!!! they need someone who can be with them ALL THE TIME Jungkook, all the time"

"I tried, but all of them are not qualified."

"Hmnnn.. Well don't be so picky Jungkook, I saw some of the resumes and some of them are qualified enough... You are just waiting for someone like your wife." Taehyung said that earned a glare from his best friend who just shrugs and look at the stage. The show will start, Jungkook's favorite show.

"Jeon... Your baby will be on stage in no time" Taehyung said and Jungkook look at the stage, with blinding lights and slow, y song played, back up dancers made their way to the stage starting to dance and swaying their hips left to right. The crowd became wild when the main dancer stands on the center stage, wearing a fluffy black fur jacket paired with a red heeled boots with fishnet stockings that is hugging the dancers thigh very good. His baby, that what Jungkook calls the dancer. The dancer hes been watching since Taehyung open his strip bar 2 years ago, The dancer started to sway his hips in a very y way, the dancer hold the pole on the center and started to do body waves that made the crowd cheered. The Dancer take off his clothes one by one, eyeing all the hungry eyes watching him until the last piece of cloth he has is his red tight boxers and his Red mask, he keeps on dancing and grinding on the floor while looking on a particular customer, and there he is.... The boss Best friend who is also looking at him like he wants to eat him. They look at each other until the song stop.

"Excuse me Boss, someone is requesting Red again" The two gentlemen look at the waiter in front of them. Jungkook raised his eyebrows to him and then kick his best friends legs who groaned in pain. He glared at Jungkook to see that his best friend is glaring at him too.

"Tell them Red is reserved already, i always tell you that right?! Now go and kick them out.. Ohh!! Tell Red that ill meet him later" Taehyung said and his waiter leave them alone.

"You should pay for the monthly reservation fee for your Baby its almost due. Its good that he was a good friend of mine too and i don't want him to be treated like what my other employees here. But really Jungkook, Red is always asking me who is his savior and now for sure he will ask again, cant you just meet him and use your payments for him. You've been doing this for 2 years now bro. But actually, its good though i can protect Red while i get great amount of money from you"

"I'm not as dumb as you, and i'm not gonna do that. Now do your job and make sure no one will get my baby tonight and in the future. I need to go, i have kids to watch." Jungkook said and leave his best friend with the check he promised to him, he pays Tae to keep his baby. Jungkook knew what kind of bar this is, so if paying Taehyung will make his baby safe from all that stupid and ert people he will.