Caught

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

Weeks have passed and all is good so far, Jungkook is keeping his promise to Joongki, Hyemi and Soeul to come home early for dinner or at least call if he have an important meeting to do, the Jeon Estates is back in good position again thanks to the deal and another partnership from Japan, Jungkook and Soeul realationship became much better than the past weeks though Soeul sometimes became scared if she was alone with his dad but all in all the Jeon's are great thanks to their nanny Park Jimin. Jimin is always there for Joongki's basketball games and practice, help Hyemi's assignment and projects and always present as Soeul's nurse. The kids became close with Jimin and they never became a problem to him. Sometimes they will study together, play together, go out and grab ice cream, sometimes they go with Jungkook too if hes not busy and Jimin always compliments him for being a good dad putting his kids first. Jimin and Jungkook became close too, too close for a Nanny x Boss relationship. Jimin almost became Jungkook's personal maid preparing his coats, waking him up and  tying his necktie every morning, giving him coffee if he will stay up all night, but Jungkook dont let Jimin call himself a maid, they always bickers because of that and end up tickling each other until one person give up and its always Jimin. 

 

Jimin is now the one preparing the meals for the Jeon's. 1. Because he is a good cook 2. because Lia is pregnant and the kids were happy and excited about the news. Sometimes Jimin is the one also that pick the Joongki and Hyemi from school since they always go with Jungkook in the morning going to school. Soeul still have the cast so she cant really move around but she was happy because Jimin her cheonsa is always with her. 

 

Jungkook is happy when Jimin is around, the house is noisy and messy but thanks to his maids who clean them every single minute. Jimin became a light to Jungkook's dark house, he changed the kids who in the past are lazy and whiny now when Jimin asked them to do their assignments or choirs they will do it without Jimin asking them twice. Jimin also changed him and his loving the new Jeon Jungkook, the one who puts his kids than work first, the one who plays with them when he is free, the one who always make time for them, the one who is not afraid to show how much he loves his precious kids, the one who is in love with a perfect human being named Park Jimin. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jimin?" 

 

"Yeah?" Jungkook found Jimin on the couch when he arrived from work, it was always like this Jimin will wait for him to come home every time he will text Jimin if he cant join the dinner and then reheat the food for Jungkook. Jungkook is happy and enjoys things like this, but not when Jimin look really tired. Jimin stood up and look at the gigantic wall clock then groaned, its already 10pm and he needs to go to the strip bar. Taehyung told him to stop working since the salary he have now as a nanny is enough or even too much for his and his father expenses since Jin is helping him with the hospital bills, but Jimin doesnt want to not until his dad wake up. 

 

"Ill reheat it myself go to your room and sleep, you look like a panda again" Jungkook said looking at Jimin waiting for some reaction but Jimin just nods and sad good night to him then walks towards his room. Jungkook frowned what did Jimin do again all day to look really tired like he doesnt have enough sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae... I cant go to the ba-" 

 

"Jimin!! Oh My God its good you called im worried you will not go to work, where are you do you need help with Jungkook again to sneak out? Jimin i need you here, they are all waiting for you.. They are like hungry wolves here...Jimin?" 

 

"Yeah.. Ill be there.. Hold the show for a bit tae..." 

 

"Yeah sure, dont worry ill ask someone to do a short show" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 


"Lia??Where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked when he saw lia preparing the dinning its already 8am and the kids is nowhere to find, they need to go before 8:30 so all of them will not be late. Lia was about to answer when he heard Jimin's voice asking for the kids to move faster. 

 

"Come on, Your dad will be late if you move like that... move faster..." 

 

"But youre the one who woke us up late..." 

 

"I know Hyemi, im sorry baby.. now move faster ill prepare for your breakfast.... Oh Hi Jungkook, coffee?" Jimin asked and Jungkook is not sure if he will be scared or worried because of how Jimin looks like. 

 

"Lia already made the breakfast and my coffee you can relax now Jimin, kids go eat your breakfast now" Jungkook said and Joongki and Hyemi take their seat and eat their breakfast. Jungkook pulled Jimin far from the kids he was just really worried. 

 

"Jimin tell me are you okay? Why do you always look exhausted and sick, your eye bags is no joke like you are not sleeping at all, Jimin please tell me im worried." Jungkook said his voice showed how worried he is, but jimin shakes his head and smiled. 

 

"Hug" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Its all i need Jungkook, a hug" Jimin said and Jungkook did not waste any time and pulled Jimin into a bone crashing but the most comfortable hug Jimin can ever have. 

 

"Tell me if there is something wrong, please Jimin.." 

 

"Nothings wrong.. believe me Jungkook, im okay..." Jungkook just nods and kiss Jimin's temples. Jimin told him not to be afraid on showing love to other people, so he will show how he loved Jimin. Jimin felt that, the kiss he was about to complain but too tired to that also so he just enjoyed it. The two let go of each other when Hoseok cleared his throat, Jungkook saw the smirk on Joongki and Hoseok and a wide smile on Lia and Hyemi's face. He just shake his head and bid goodbye to Jimin. 

 


"Hobi hyung" Jungkook called when they drop off Joongki and Hyemi to their school, he remembered about the thing he should have asked hoseok a few weeks ago. 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Can you give me the CCTV videos at the front and back door no all the cctv that is working, the video should be the night Jimin started to live with us. Maybe around 8pm to 5am" 

 

"What? Why? Jimin?" Hoseok asked looking at the rear mirror to look at Jungkook who is frowning. 

 

"I dont know i just... I think something is wrong about Jimin and i just.. Ughh I really dont know hyung, just give me the copies can you do it today?" 

 

"Uhhh Yeah sure it was connected to my laptop and i can work on that" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~ 

 


Jungkook is not sure if he’s going to believe what he is watching now, Jimin is sneaking out at 10pm that night the pot at back door broke and he comes back with taehyung and Jungkook at 5am. Jungkook remember that, it was the night he got drunk. Jungkook have a lot of questions on his mind but continue to watch first. Jimin is sneaking out every night at the same time but comes back between 2am-4am, sometimes its almost 5am and its always during Friday night. He had a answer to his mind but he wants to be sure. He will follow Jimin tonight because its Friday. 

 

Like what he planned, he pretend to be tired and told Jimin he will sleep early. He waits for 10pm to hit the clock and quietly opening his door to see if Jimin will come out from his room, and Jimin went out of his room wearing a familiar coat to Jungkook. Jungkook followed Jimin until he went out the house. Jungkook runs to the garage and start his car then follow jimin on the streets discreetly. He saw Jimin get in a taxi, so Jungkook follows. 

 

"Oh Jungkook!! You’re early huh!!" Taehyung greet him, but Jungkook look so pissed and taehyung just leave him alone at the VIP then went to tell Jimin that Jungkook is there. Jimin cant think anymore, his head ache got worse and he felt like its really cold, his sweats keep coming out and he feels really tired. But like as Taehyung said, all of their resident clients are there waiting for him, so he took a medicine for headache and changed, grab his red mask and went out the dressing room. 

 

Jungkook is watching him, the man dancing in front of many hungry eyes that looks like they are all ready to fight with each other just to be with the man wearing his famous Red Mask. Taehyung doesn’t know why Jungkook is acting like this, but he can see how Jungkook's hand gripping on his glass until he broke it and taehyung widened his eyes when he saw blood on his best friends hands. He called for a server and asked for a first aid kit, he keep on calling jungkooks name but his best friend is focused on the stage where Red is doing his famous body waves taking off his clothes one by one, showing of his body like a buffet. 

 

"Take me to him Kim Taehyung" Jungkook muttered while Taehyung is busy cleaning his wound but it keeps on bleeding. 

 

"What? to whom?" Jungkook glared at his best friend, and that time Taehyung knew. He knew, Jungkook found out. 

 

"This is your last chance Kim Taehyung, Take me to him Now" Jungkook is scary when he is serious but Taehyung knew Jungkook can kill someone when he is angry. Taehyung saw this eyes of Jungkook once, it is when his dad forced him to agreed to the arranged marriage, telling him that he will be disowned if he will not agreed. Now taehyung saw it again, the eyes that shows betrayal, hurt and anger. 

 

"Im sorry Jungkook. Im sorry" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

"Come in" Jimin said with a raspy voice, he is waiting for tae to bring him home he really doesnt feel good anymore. He just want to go home, and see Jungkook his only strength so far because he is not sure about his dad anymore. The Doctor called him the other day, telling him that they will take of the life support of his dad if he will not wake up by the end of the month. Jimin beg not to, but when the doctor asked if he seeing his father suffering will make him happy then he will not take the life support off. Jimin did not answer, he knew his father is suffering more and more... but he doesnt want to be alone... he never want to be alone. 

 

"Tae why does it take you too long for me to-" Jimin stop on getting his things when he saw the man who enters the room. He still have the mask on, he is too tired to take it off he just want to go home. He gulped and look at Jungkook when he noticed his hands bleeding it widened his eyes and move closer to him when Jungkook step back. Its hurts Jimin, and he doesn’t know why. 

 

"Take off the red mask.... Take it off.... Park Jimin"  and Jimin's world crushed, Jungkook knew, he found out his secret his biggest secret. Jungkook repeat it again and Jimin look at him, he saw the betrayal in Jungkooks eyes. Jimin nods and started to take of his mask and look at how shocked Jungkook is, he did not break his eye contact with Jungkook and tried to move closer to him again but Jungkook shake his head, Jimin teared up and stop himself from crying but he cant not when he knows he hurt the only person who shower him with care, sweetness, love and trust. Trust that he ruined.

 

"Jungkook ill explain, I... I did this for a reason I-" 

 

"No need to explain Jimin, get your things and were going home" Jungkook cut-off and turn around he cant do this, not now he might hurt Jimin. He is so mad, to Taehyung for not telling hime, to himself for not finding out earlier to think that he always talks to RED every Friday night and flirting. He is mad to Jimin because he did not trust him like what he said that he trust Jungkook with everything. Before he can leave Jimin move fast and closed the door. 

 

"Move. Move Jimin" 

 

"No.. Not after you let me explain" 

 

"There is nothing to explain Jimin, now lets....  go home" Jungkook stuttered, he is loosing so much blood and it getting dizzy and blurry for him to stand up so he let his legs decide and fall on the ground. Jimin panicked, he saw how pale jungkook look now he take his handkerchief and take Jungkooks hand tying it stopping the blood to come out. Jimin is a mess, he is crying looking at Jungkook he stood up not minding his own condition and call for help luckily Taehyung was there and they bring Jungkook to the nearest hospital. 

 

 

-------------

Im just done writing for a contest in wattpad,  and nothing to do again so id ecided to update my two books.  Thank you.