YES

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

The continuous beeping sound make Jungkook open his eyes and look around. White, he don’t remember having his room on with white paint then he saw a thin pole beside him with a dextrose hanging there and then he raised both of his hands. He smirked, his right hand is all bandaged up and his left hand is where the dextrose is. And then Jungkook found a lump on the couch all curled up the his back is facing Jungkook, based on hair and body its Jimin and then Jungkook remember what happened last night. 

 

"Jimin...Jimin..." He called, but did not work so he tried again much louder than the first one that make Jimin jolt up and look back almost fall from the couch when he saw Jungkook looking back at him, he runs to jungkook with a little tripping because of the blanket he used. When he is in front of Jungkook he doesnt know where to touch him, or even asking himself if he is allowed to.  Jungkook saw the sadness in Jimin's eyes and reached for his hands using his left hand. 

 

"Im not angry Jimin, I just.... i felt betrayed you didn’t tell me You and Red is-" 

 

"Im sorry Jungkook, i didnt mean too. Its just i really need the money for my dad and i, i dont want to depend on you or Jin Hyung thats why i continue to work as a stripper. Im sorry Jungkook, i didnt mean to lie and keep that as a secret i just want you to like me because im Jimin and not RED. Im sorry Jungkook please forgive me.." Jimin said taking Jungkook's hand and hugging his stomach, jungkook did not say anything but when he felt his hospital gown is wet because of Jimin's tears. 

 

"Well im sorry Jimin..." he whispered but Jimin jerk up and look at him with his owl eyes.. 

 

"Because I like RED so much... i keep on watching him for 2 years now, paying a monthly reservation fee so no one can bought him and save him from erts and old man... I like.. him so much... but he lied to me" That is when Jimin understand everything, Jungkook want to be with someone like RED, Jungkook  like RED and not Jimin. Jimin stood up not knowing what to do anymore, he messed up bigtime. Maybe if Jimin told him everything, maybe just maybe there will be a chance specially when Jungkook is his savior, that all his guessing is true and make sure that Kim Taehyung will pay for that... To make it worst Jungkook let go of his hands, that when Jimin knew it was too late, so he step back and ready to leave... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"One step Park Jimin, Just one step and ill never forgive you again" He look at Jungkook who is now smiling to him with open arms waiting for him to come and hug him, so Jimin did throws himself to Jungkook who groaned in pain for a bit but no one cares. They hug each other as tightly as they can and Jungkook kissed Jimin's blode hair, smelly but its okay he still love Jimin. 

 

"Dont smell my hair, it smells bad" 

 

"I dont care so dont move.." 

 

"Im sorry Jungkook.. Im really sorry.." 

 

"I lied too, we meet every Friday but i did not tell you anything about it. Im sorry Jiminie..."  Jimin smiled on that nickname and then shake his head looking at Jungkook.. 

 

"I know it was you Kookie, The day you started coming every Friday and when that reservation start i have a feeling it was you. No... Im hoping it was you and then you save me recently from Mr.Lim wearing you stupid face mask the time that you whispered something to tae and the way he reacts after, i concluded  that it was you Jeon Jungkook. Though Tae will still needs to pay for telling me im crazy thinking you and my savior is different person." Jimin said and then snuggled to Jungkook, if only this hospital bed is big as what Jungkook has back home Jimin will lay beside him or better on top of him. 

 

"I might help you with that, He surely going to pay..." Jungkook said and both of them laughed. 

 

"Jiminie..." 

 

"Hmnnn..." 

 

"Be my boyfriend?" 

 

"Its not even a question for me kookie, but yes... Yes i want to be your boyfriend" Jimin said and peck Jungkook's lips both of them are too shy for anything so they agreed to take it slow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jiminie" 

 

"Hmnnn Yeah kookie?" 

 

"Can you stop working as a stripper?" 

 

"Would you want me to?" 

 

"Yeah, but i know you have your own decisions and you told me you’re doing that for your father its just that... I dont think i can let them see you like that anymore" 

 

"Ill stop if you want me to"  Jimin said and Jungkook look at him, Jimin turn around and smile turning the door of the room where his father is. Jin insist to move Jimin's father on a private room saying that he is the one paying so no worries. Jimin pulled Jungkook arm to come in and they saw Jimin' s father with all the tubes and heart beat monitor and a big machine who supports his life. 

 

"Hi dad!! How are you? Are you... Are you watching me? I hope so... So i could introduced to you my boyfriend, its weird when he is wearing the same clothes as you but this is Jeon Jungkook. Kookie... This is my D-dad ... and... This is my mom.. Hi mom.." Jimin said showing Jungkook the photo of his mom, Jungkook bowed to Jimin's parents. 

 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Park Im Jungkook your beautiful son' s boyfriend. Its nice to finally meet you, after all the story he shared about you and also his memories with you Mrs.Park. I hope you can guide us both, so we can be a strong couple. Mr. and Mrs. Park i promise to take care of your son, love him and trust him with all my heart. Oh and ill bring soon your grand daughters, we have three Joongki, Hyemi and Soeul." Jimin should be happy on how Jungkook said that they going to meet his dad the kids grandfather as Jungkook told him. Jungkook noticed Jimin looking down and pulled him into his chest let him cry until hes okay. 

 

"They are not gonna able to meet Dad kookie, they will... The doctors will take off his life support today... Thats why i ask you to meet him today.. Kookie.. My dad.. I dont want him to suffer anymore... its been 3 years... i want him to take a rest and .... and be with mom.. where he belongs... Im scared Kookie, im scared to be alone.." 

 

"Sssshhhhh.. Jiminie im here Joongki, Hyemi, Soeul, Taehyung and all the hyungs were are here for you. Baby im here for you... Stop crying. Please Jiminie.. stop crying..." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin, much longer than a peck but no tongue and other unnecessary movement. Just a pure kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 


"How is he?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who is looking at the kids who is playing around, they went on a little vacation for Jimin to be okay but so far its not working its been 2 months since Jimin's father left the world. Jimin was devastated but Jungkook and the kids never leave him alone, cuddling him trying to make him smile, but still no great reaction coming from Jimin. He will just smile for a bit, nods for YES shakes his head for NO. But the Jeon's planned this vacation for him as a birthday gift, so they went to Jungkook's villa in Jeju with Taehyung and his new boyfriend Min Yoongi, NamJin couple with Lia and Hoseok.... 

 

"Getting there... its hard for him Tae, but he will be alright.. Hopefully this whole thing helps" Jungkook said excusing himself to bring some fruits to Jimin. 

 

"Baby.. here have some fruits..." Jimin look at Jungkook and smiled taking the bowl from Jungkook placing it on the small table in front of him. He get a piece of strawberry and offer it to Jungkook. 

 

"No its for you..." Jungkook said and Jimin eat it, then leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulders while Jungkook put his arm around Jimin. Jimin is safe, he can feel that around Jungkook his home. Jimin look at the kids playing in front of them, he got kids... Finally not just one but three beautiful kids thanks to Jungkook and to his wife. Even if Jimin is not sure of what will happen in the near future between him and Jungkook, he just want to enjoy this moments with him and the kids hoping that someday all his dreams will come true and staying with them forever is one of those. 

 

"Thank you Kookie" 

 

"You’re always welcome baby, happy birthday" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's head. 

 

"Thank you for staying with me... Thank you for giving me your 2 months not going to work just to stay with me..." 

 

"Yoongi and Namjoon hyung is taking good care of the company so far and i work at my office too, its okay Jiminie i just want to be around you specially at times like this. Dont worry too much Jiminie okay?? Just enjoy your birthday your little monsters planned this for you" Jungkook said and Jimin look at him surprised and Jungkook is so happy, Jimin is talking and now giving expressions. 

 

"They are?!!" 

 

"Yes baby, Joongki planned to bring you overseas but Hyemi and Soeul want Jeju so they play rock, paper, scissors and Hyemi wins so thats why we are here." 

 

"How about you what did you planned?" 

 

"Go somewhere far with you, only the two of us no kids to bother" Jungkook said grinning and Jimin smiled looking at how lucky he is to have Jungkook. 

 

"Lets do that someday...Just the two of us.." 

 

"Of course we will, were going somewhere like Hawaii or Europe how about Bergen, wait do you want go to Japan? We can go there for our honeymoon" Jungkook said and Jimin look at him shocked and nervous on what Jungkook said .. 

 

"Ho-Honey M-moon?" 

 

"Yes baby honey moon, i was planning to do this later at dinner but i think sunset is a good view for this.. TAE!!! PREPARE THE CAMERA IM DOING IT NOW!!!! KIDS!!!"  He yelled.. and the three monsters runs towards them as well us their Hyungs. Jungkook kneeled down on the sand and get something from his back pocket.. Jimin is seated there, doesn’t know is hes dreaming or not. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jiminie, I know were just got together for only 2 months but we both love each other for 2 years and 2 months now. When i enter that stupid strip club my best friend opened i didn’t think that it'll become my home every Friday night, waiting for a certain Red Mask on the stage. I tried my best to protect you from all those erts and Taehyung became rich because of that but i dont mind as long as you’re safe. That night about that guy, i was really mad and planning on killing him but i stop because of you i dont want you to be scared of me. And then i met you at the hospital, you comfort me and listen to me and agreed to be my kids nanny. The kids like you, youre sweet, caring, loving, kind and all, you’re perfect Jiminie. That time i didnt know i fall in love with you, at first i said no because the one i like is RED but then we became so close and starts to bicker with small things like couples do, then after that i just found out that i love you. When i found out that Red and You is the same person, i was mad but not because of you but me being a complete idiot not finding it sooner. Now baby, I know both of us are not young anymore and i dont want to waste time anymore i just want you to be mine completely. So Park Jimin, RED, Cheonsa, Jiminie, Baby... Will you Marry me and be My Future? Will you be my Stripper, My Nanny and My Future........ Husband?" Jungkook asked showing the simple silver band with a diamonds around it. Jimin is a complete crying mess, this is too much. Too much to say No.. He crouched down and peck Jungkook's Lips.. 

 

"Jeon Jungkook, Kookie, hubby. Im your Stripper, Im your Nanny and of course i will be your Future Husband. I will Marry you Jeon Jungkook and Im willing to change my surname to be a Jeon and be the mother/dad of three monsters named Joongki, Hyemi and Soeul. I love you so much Kookie, Thank you so much" Jimin said and Jungkook put the ring on Jimin's ring finger. They look at each other full of love and passion in their eyes, then they found their way to each others lips. They started kissing innocently while the other were on tears and happy for them taking pictures and videos while wiping their  tears. The scene became hot when one of them release a sound that no one should hear with their hands going around each others body so Namjoon and Jin pulled the kids far away from the two with Lia and Hoseok while Tae is still taling pictures and getting pulled by Yoogi to leave the scene. 

 

"Kookie!!!! Were going to prepare the dinner dont bother to help just continue and enjoy!!! Congratulations love birds!!!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook raised his right hand and sends middle finger to his best friend then shooing Tae like a dog still kissing Jimin, who put his arms on Jungkook's neck and straddling Jungkooks pushing him down their hands are busy memorizing each curves and muscles. Jimin pulled away to breath and look at Jungkook and peck his lips once, twice , thrice until Jungkook pulled him to a proper kiss again. 

 

 

 

 

-------

Just a reminder...... were so close to the end.