Sneak Out

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

Jimin is anxious he really is, its already 10pm and he cant go out because Jeon Jungkook is at the living room doing nothing and Jimin really praying that he can be invincible so he can go out. Taehyung already changed his schedule and tonight he needs to be at the bar before 11pm, Jimin look around and saw the window he opened it and look how deadly it is to jump. 

 

"No, window is a big no i dont want to die... But Jungkook... ugghhh.." Jimin muttered holding his phone texting Tae about his situation. Taehyung replied telling him that he will distract his best friend and Jimin should be fast on leaving the house. Jimin already find a way to enter and exit the house without no one knowing specially Jungkook and Hoseok, during his stay he keeps on looking around until he find the back door where he saw one of the maids used when taking out the trash. Taehyung texted him that he will call Jungkook now so he should be ready. 

 

Jimin is watching Jungkook picking up the call and turning around, Jimin tried his best to walk silently towards the kitchen where the back door is. He opened it and closed it very very slow, then he cursed when he bump the pot on his side that surely made a noise. He heard footsteps so he runs and leave the Jeon's Property. 

 

 


"Kook? Still there? Hey?" 

"Wait a minute Tae... Just Shut up for a while" Jungkook said, opening the back door and saw the broken pot. He look around and find no one, he look up and find their CCTV mentally reminding himself to ask Hoseok for a video copy. 

"I think we have a visitor again Tae..." He said closing the door locking it. 

"Visi- OH MY GOD where is your security?!!! You better be safe Jeon.." 

"Its okay Tae after what happened last year we put lots of CCTV here so no worries and hobi add more securities here they will notice anything if something strange happens.. Oh and ill got to go now, Don’t want my baby to wait for me" 

"er. You haven’t really meet yet... and he can perform with or without you!! Okay fine, ill prepare the VIP bye dude" Taehyung said and end the call. Jungkook look around making sure that its safe enough, he went out his house and leave. 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

"Jimin!!!! Thank you lord.. what happened?! We thought you will never show up!!! Im about to buy my coffin!!" 

"Im sorry Tae!!!! I promise ill be quick!!!" 

"Hurry up!!! You need to be on stage in 5.!!! Do you even remember the routine i showed you?" 

"Tae!! Can you please just shut up, dont you see im changing here!! and yes i remember the routine okay!!! Now shut up!! Go out and entertain them a bit!!!" 

"Everyone saw your almost body Jimin!!!" 

"Yeah but not really and i really appreciate if you will go out and let me change!!!" 

"Fine!! Acting like a .." 

"IM A YOU IDIOT!!! GO OUT!!!" 

"Ooopps i forgot about that, saving that plump for Mr.Right!!! Hahahaha Jimin just flirt with my best friend and get laid.." 

"Ohhh and Jungkook is here already, make sure not to be obvious Jimin.. Bye!!!!" Taehyung added and then leave Jimin blushing. Jungkook is there he will see Jimin or Red again and Jimin did not know if he can look at Jungkook's eyes this time. Jimin doesn’t have time for thinking, he need to change and perform so he look at the mirror and wear his mask. 

 

Jimin perform like what he usually do, but this time he did not look at the VIP where he knows Jungkook is watching him. Jungkook is gay Jimin knew that, not everyone who go to strip bar is gay sometimes they are the one who just want to fool around or experiment something like that. But in two years looking at Jungkook who watch him grinding, dancing seductively, doing body waves and stripping his clothes with those beautiful eyes who shows nothing but lust and desire when he dance Jimin is 100% sure Jungkook is gay not to tell that Taehyung confirmed it to him at the hospital. 

 

 

 

"Taehyung" Jungkook called after watching Red on the stage. 

"Yeah?" 

"I want Red." 

"Huh? You always have Red bro.. You always reserved him." Taehyung said drinking his beer, and then takes a piece of tempura. 

"No, I want him tonight. Bring Red to me" Taehyung choked and asking Jungkook for help, earning a "tch" and a hard slap on his back that help Taehyung to threw out whatever choked him with a lot of coughing. Jungkook waits for him to be okay, he is confused because last time they talk he keeps on telling Jungkook to meet Red and now he looks to surprised. 

"You... You mean Now???!! Red.. You want to meet Red???" 

"Why do you look so surprised? I always declined you when you nags me to meet him now you’re acting like you dont want us to meet?" 

"Ahhh No.. not like that, well im surprised but not because of that. Well i can arranged that, but question if Red will ask me "who" what am i gonna answer. The savior or the best friend?" 

"Jeon Jungkook" He said raising his right eyebrows to his best friend. Jungkook already met Red, but not his saviour so why is his idiot best friend asking. Taehyung understand that and leave the VIP room, running towards Jimin' s dressing room he knocks and heard jimin said "come in". 

"Nnoooo!!! Dont changed!!! Not yet!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 


"What??!! Tae i need to go back to the house or someone will see me going in it already 3 am." 

"Jungkook wants to meet you... I mean Red which is you" Jimin turn around with owl eyes, Jungkook wants to meet Red now he wish the floor open and eat him alive. 

"No! Tell him i already leave or... ahmnn emergency!!! right emergency!!! Anything!! Tae i cant meet him!!! I know i have a mask to completely cover my face but my voice!! we cant talk!!!" 

"Then pretend like you cant talk, write your answers on his questions on a piece of paper something like that..!!" 

"Idiot!!! We met once right!! and as far as i remember he heard my voice maybe muffled because of my mask and because im crying that time but its different now!!!" 

"Then tell him you’re sick or something.. Jimin please you need to, Jungkook will kill me if not!!" 

"And why is that?" 

"Its because... Ahmnn Jungkook likes you!!! There i said it!! Jungkook keep going here not for fun or anything but for you!! RED!!" 

"Are you saying that Jungkook is my savior?" 

"NO!!! Ughh!! Can you stop telling yourself that Jungkook is your savior, i know who your savior is and its not Jungkook, he might like you but he is not your savior okay? Now lets go to the VIP he’s waiting there. Lets Go!!!" Taehyung started pulling Jimin out of his dressing room. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

Jimin inhales and exhales adjusting his mask while Taehyung knocks three times and open the door, there he is seated on the center. Taehyung explained that Red cant speak because of a sore throat and Jungkook nods, telling Taehyung to go out and leave them alone. Jimin stayed standing in front of Jungkook, wearing an oversized sweater that almost reveals his bare shoulders and give him a damn sweater paws, what’s under that? nothing but his red boxers. 

 

"Why dont you take a seat" Jungkook said patting his lap smirking. Jimin called all the gods and demons he can, because Jeon ing Jungkook wants him to sit on his freaking lap??!!! Jimin doesn’t know what to do, but he cant deny how Jungkook gaze make him hot so it he will enjoy this. He made his way moving closer to Jungkook when the desperate CEO pulled him and placed him on his lap. Jimin gasped and look scared, this is not what he planned. No even if its Jungkook, its a big no. Jungkook noticed how Red became stiff and all. 

 

"Dont worry im not gonna do anything to you, i just... i just want to meet you" Jungkook said with sweet voice that calms the out of Jimin. He is smiling, the smile Jungkook gave him when they are watching that movie. Jimin nods he was looking at Jungkook and he is thankful to those who invented contact lens and eyeliners, at least he will not able to recognize Jimin right? 

 

"Taehyung said your sick, you shouldn’t have come to work. Now i understand why you dont look great a while ago" Jungkook said taking Red's hands smiling on how its too small and soft for a man. Knowing what is on Jungkook's mind Red started to pull his hand’s back but Jungkook look at him and ask him to stop telling him its cute and soft then he started playing with it. 

 

"Did that guy came back today?" Jungkook asked still playing with the small hands like he was mentally memorizing how that small fingers looks and felt with his own, Red shake his head when Jungkook look up to him. 

 

"Thats good, at least you're  safe now. Dont leave with out your guards again, its not safe" Jimin tilt his head, how could Jungkook knew about the guards.

 

"Taehyung told me you’re famous enough to have a guards, telling me your his precious gem so you need body guards" Jimin understand, of course its taehyung again. Jungkook knew about the guards, he told tae to give jimin someone who can protect him every single night. 

 

Minutes passed and Jungkook is still not done drinking and telling his life stories which some of that Jimin already heard some are not. Jimin tried to stop him from drinking but Jungkook just smiled and finish his bottle. After the 9th bottle, Jimin felt Jungkook snuggled to him and the next thing he knew Jungkook is asleep. Jimin make sure that Jungkook is asleep when he took his phone and text taehyung. 

 

 

 

 

"Your best friend is really something" 

"Why do you even let him drink all of that?" 

"He doesnt want to stop drinking and getting out all his problems and s" 

"What did he say?" 

"Something about his family, his kids, his past, and s at Jeon's Estates" 

"Thats all?" 

"What do you mean thats all?" Jimin asked helping Tae to take off Jungkook's shoes after that he move Jungkook a bit and take of his take off his jacket, then throw it somewhere in his room and then he stood up and went to the bathroom to get towels and basin with cold water. 

"You know, something about him being gay" Taehyung asked taking off his best friends socks. 

"No. He didnt say anything about that other than his past that he already told me. But he told me he is confused on something.. or should i say someone i dont know when i was about to ask hes sleeping already" Jimin said wiping Jungkook' s face with the wet towels. Taehyung is thankful that even his best friend is drunk he can still keep some secret. Taehyung said he needs to go home now and have some sleep reminding Jimin to do it also its already 5am and later at 9am he needs to help Joongki for school even its Saturday because Joongki have basket ball practice every Saturday. When Taehyung left he continued taking care of his drunk CEO, Jimin eyed the belt that Jungkook keeps on touching and tries to unbuckle so he helped him and pulled the belt out of the pants Jungkook smiled and Jimin almost kissed him for being cute. 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 


Jungkook groaned in pain because of head ache, he reached for his phone when he notice someone half laying half sitting beside him. He is thinking what happened last night and gasped, did he bring Red home? He look at himself he if fully clothed and also the person beside him, he was about to look at whoever sleeping beside him when his alarm rings and wake up the man beside him... 

"Jimin?" He asked, and Jimin look at him with tired eyes, wait Panda eyes. He smiled and take the basin back to Jungkook's bathroom. 

"Did, Did you..." 

"Taehyung called me and told me your drunk so i need to make you sober at least im sorry if i slept here. Do you want pain killers, ill bring you some after i wake up Joongki." Jimin is about to walk when Jungkook stood up and reach for him. He stop and look at him, still sleepy. Jungkook smiled and pull Jimin back to his bed, pushing him to sit down and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and look at Jungkook. 

"I dont have anything to do today, get some sleep its my fault your wakeful. Ill wake up Joongki and send him to his practice i want to see him play too." Jungkook said. Jimin look at him confused but squealing inside. 

"Okay then ill go to my ro-" 

"Stay.. Sleep here and dont go anywhere until you got some sleep before Hyemi and Soeul wake up okay? Ill go to Joongki now" Jungkook said then leave his room leaving a confused but blushing Jimin. He plopped his body to the soft king size bed, he snuggled to Jungkook's blanket and pillow lulling himself to sleep with Jungkook's scent. Little did he know, Jungkook is still inside the room smiling and watching Jimin roll on his bed. 

 

 

 

 

----_----

Well i guess i updated twice today.. Thank you very much...  But can i ask for a "up vote" ? Pleaseee...  Thank you again.