After the Wedding

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Japan??!!! You're taking me to Japan wait!! I mean Okinawa??!!" 

 

"Baby calm down, people are staring at you.. But yes ill bring you to Okinawa, i saw your history on your phone and i think Japan is a good destination for honeymoon right? I mean we can go directly to okinawa or stay at tokyo for a while, depends on you baby." Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows, he is not excited. Nope Jungkook is not. He is searching for a place for their honeymoon when he accidentally pick up Jimin's phone thinking its his phone and he found out how many tabs about Japan his husband searched it so he decided to take him to Japan and started planning for thier honeymoon. Jimin blushed and just look at his left ring finger which has his engagement ring and his wedding ring, Jungkook noticed him and interwined their fingers then peck his husband's lips. Giving some assurance that everything will be fine. They just have to enjoy everything and be prepared on what will happen next, Jimin slightly punch his husband after that and snuggle beside Jungkook.

 

 

Arriving at the villa Jungkook bought for him and Jimin in okinawa since Jimin decides to go there first, both of them are tired as hell the flight is not that long but its not good after a long wedding. They arrived late at night so they just want to lay down and rest. But both of them have other plans for the night, both of them knew what they want so Jimin waited for Jungkook to come out from the shower. Jimin is nervous for the past 30 years of his life he never had his first time and now hopefully Jungkook will do his job and take it as a precious give from him. Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist showing off his great body to Jimin who is blushing and ready to explode, he was shocked when Jimin didnt say anything and just runs to the bathroom and close it. Jungkook sigh and just put on his boxers dying his hair for a bit and get his fluffy bathrobe then he went to their balcony when he can feel the cold breeze enjoying the view even though all he can see is the stars and the moon above while waiting for Jimin to comeback, He planned for this since he found out that Jimin wants to go here and promised himself that he will make Jimin happy for this honey moon. 

 

 

 


"Kookie?" Jimin's voice sends shivers to Jungkook's spine and he turn around to see Jimin wearing nothing but just the bathrobe he is 100% sure of that maybe a boxer but nothing to worry about. Jungkook hummed and pulling Jimin in front of him back hugging Jimin enjoying the stars and the sound of waves. They stayed like that when Jimin started to say thank you to Jungkook for taking good care of him, loving him and allowing him to be his husband and second mother of his kids. He also told him that he stop at the middle because of his parents talking to him, Jungkook stiffened for a bit but relaxed when Jimin said his parents are happy that he met Jungkook. Jungkook promised Jimin to love him with all his heart, and ask him to trust and love Jungkook in everyway because that all Jungkooks wants, he told Jimin on how lucky he is to find him on that stupid strip bar of Taehyung. 

 

They stay quiet for a while when Jungkook started to kiss Jimin's jaw down to his neck and then to his collar bones kissing and it while finding the sweet spot of his husband. Jimin released a moan surprising himself too but Jungkook whispered him to relax so he did and turned around putting his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him for a kiss, when Jungkook pick him up that made him gasped and his husband took the opportunity to push his tongue on Jimin's mouth which he welcomed with another y sound. Jungkook started exploring inside Jimin's mouth and his hands started to wander around Jimin until it stops on his husband . 

 

Jungkook lay Jimin on their bed carefully and look how beautiful his husband is underneath him mentally patting his shoulder on how long he controlled his hormones without getting crazy, Jungkook leaned in again to kiss Jimin while his hands is busy taking out the bottle of lube and a packet of incase Jimin wanted to. Jimin saw him and the things he have on his hands... Jimin stop kissing him and push Jungkook a bit that made Jungkook frowned, Jimin noticed that and kissed his husband once more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Kookie, i need to tell you something... Before we... before we continue this.."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Would you like to.... To have a new kid?" Jimin said and Jungkook jerk up, not sure of what he heard coming from Jimin's mouth. 

 

"Dont!!! Think of anything, just... Uhmn.. When you're in Europe.. Jin hyung... Jin hyung asked me if i want to check if i can... You know.. give you.. give you another baby..." Jimin said looking at how Jungkook widened his eyes more, Jin opened up the topic of having a new baby to Jimin when they are watching "The Return of Superman" and Jin asked if Jimin wants to do a check up if he can be pregnant since today its seems normal for a guy to give birth. After all the test hes been through, the doctor said there will be a not so great chance for Jimin but he is not also telling that Jimin cant because he was sure that Jimin is not normal like any other man, but the doctor said it depends on his partner if Jungkook is healthy enough for that they can try since there is nothing wrong at Jimin. Jimin wants to try, he is scared but he wants too and wishing that Jungkook will say yes. 

 

"Kookie?" 

 

"Jimin.. You mean like.... You.. getting pregnant? Can you really? Like our own child?" 

 

"Hmnn.. The doctor said we can try, there is a small chance but we can try... So im asking you, do you want to?" 

 

"I want to... My Queen i want to, were going to try. We'll do our best okay? Oh god Thank you... Thank you Jimin, Thank you!! For sure the kids will be happy too if we succeed... I love you Jimin... I love you so much" Jungkook said, showering Jimin with kisses and then Jimin felt something drop on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook crying... 

 

"Why are you crying?" he asked wiping his husbands tears.

 

"Im... Im just happy... really happy... God i love you so much Jimin.." Jungkook said looking at his husband. His Jimin. His Stripper. His Nanny. His present and his Future. Jungkook kissed Jimin again but it was too short for Jimin..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't, kill the mood right?" He asked afraid that he killed the mood they have a while ago.. Jungkook smirked and straddling Jimin, he pick up the pack of showing it to Jimin and then throw it out somewhere in their room that makes Jimin laughed. 

 

"Oh no baby, Of course you dont. You dont know how long i wait for this Pa- Jeon Jimin. And after telling me about you getting pregnant... Ill make sure you will have it tonight if not were not gonna stop until we suceed." Jungkook said with his most seductive voice that scares Jimin a bit but relaxed when Jungkook started on kissing him again going down untying the freaking bathrobe of his husband according to Jungkook opening it while kissing him. Jimin jerk up when he felt Jungkook' s lips kissing his s it while he plays on the other making husband a mess, Jimin tugs on Jungkook's bathrobe and Jungkook take if off getting impatient and then Jimin hands made its way to Jungkooks board shoulders down to his chest down to his abs enjoying how y his husband is. Yes they made out many times and Jimin saw all of Jungkook have but seeing this in this kind of situation make him so weak and just let Jungkook do the work. 

 

"Kookie... Hubby..." 

 

"Yes baby?" 

 

"Please just... Just do it... Im being impatient now!! Please Kookie..." Jimin beg and who is Jungkook to resist it, He positioned himself between Jimin and started grinding making the both of them moaned when Jimin pulled him into a kiss again, Jungkook palmed Jimin's crotch that made him whined more. While still kissing his husband Jungkook pulled Jimin's boxer and Jimin hissed because the cold air hit him with his husbands hands is doing some miracle down there. Jungkook pulled away and look at Jimin, showing him the bottle of lube. Jimin understand and open his legs wide ready to give himself to Jungkook. 

 

"I'll be careful baby i promise... This will hurt, but i'll take care of you okay?? Do you trust me Jiminie?" 

 

"I am... I trust you hubby... I love you too."

 

Lost on their own little world, Jimin and Jungkook became one for the first time. Jimin is Jungkook's first being intimate with a man and Jungkook is Jimin's first in everything. Moans, groans, curses, bed bumping into the wall, i love you's, scrraming each others name can be heard from their villa. Enjoying each others warmth and love, memorizing each body parts and curves, claiming it as their property. Jungkook and Jimin came at the same time, tasting the feeling of being high in love. Jimin ask Jungkook not to pull out yet and just pulled him down. Jungkook told him to wash up and change bed sheet, but Jimin whined telling his husband that he is tired and his whole body hurts. Jungkook is laughing but still pick Jimin up and went inside the bathroom to clean up because no way they will sleep without cleaning and changing sheets. Taking a bath that ends up having another round of making love, Jimin swears he will never take a bath with his husband again. Jungkook just laughed at him and told him "Yeah sure baby.." with his famous y smirk.

 

 

 

 


Jimin and Jungkook enjoys their 15 day honeymoon in Okinawa they stay there for 5 days and used their other days to go arround Japan going to some places Jimin wants to visit like Tokyo, Disneyland, Osaka they went to every places Jimin wants to go and stay for at least a night or two, fooling around like teenagers, shopping, eating different foods, taking pictures and videos, enjoying the sunrise and sunsets each day and night, drinking wines, and enjoying each other body warmth every single night. 

 

 

 

 

Jimin is happy very happy that he ask help from Taehyung to be a stripper, thanking him mentally for being the best friend of Jungkook. He also thanks Jungkooks late wife for giving Jungkook three monsters that he loved, if not because of them Jimin will not be their Nanny and he will not meet Jungkook who is his savior. The love of his live, his present and future. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook is thankful, to Taehyung, to the stupid strip club, to Mr.Lim, to his wife and to Jimin. He doesn't know if he will be this Jungkook if not because of Jimin. Jimin changed him, and he love it. He became close to his kids and not afraid to show love anymore. He love Jimin very much, The Stripper who wears a Red Mask and Red Boxers, The Nanny who loves his kids like his own, The person who is in front of him now smiling at him with the most beautiful eye smile in the world. His present and His Future. His Husband. Jeon Jimin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After 2 years, Jungkook got a called from Jimin who is crying over the phone asking him to come home as soon as he can. Jungkook excuse himself to the meeting saying there is a emergency and asking Yoongi to take over. He called hoseok to meet him at the entrance because they need to go home quick.. 

 

When he got home after 20 minutes thanks to Hoseok, he is welcomed by a bone crushing hug from his husband who is crying on his chest. He is confused, Jin and Lia is there too crying. He asked Jimin what happened when his husband take his hands and give him something. Jimin step back and wipe his tears. Jungkook is get more confused so he open his hand and what he saw almost gave him heart attack. 

 

"You are??!!! You really... Tell me its not a prank.. Jeon Jimin its not funny.. Istg" He said, Jimin loves to prank Jungkook with his kids and Taehyung specially when they find Jungkook stressed and all.

 

"No Jungkook its not... Its true... That result is true i tried twice... both .. both are positive... Jungkook!!! Hubby!!! Im pregnant hubby... You're going to be a dad again!!" Jimin said and Jungkook grab and pick him up and winding around, not minding how Jin and Lia' s shouting at him "YOU BE CAREFUL!!!". Jungkook put him down and kiss the hell out of Jimin. 

 

"I love you!!! I love you Jimin!!! Oh im so lucky to have you!!!" 

 

"I love you to kookie, thank you so much for everything"

 

And they sealed it with a passionate kiss that is full of love, the one that they shared at Jimin's dad hospital room, at the beach after Jungkook proposed, at their wedding and at their first night in Okinawa, the one Jungkook gave him while watching the fireworks at Disneyland. The kiss that will both of them love to share everyday, every night, every minute and seconds of their life together. Both of them are happy with the new gift they received, both are thankful, both are in love and ready to face another chapter of their lives with their 3 monsters and now with their own baby on the way..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you will asked Jimin 5 years ago about how does he look his future will be? Jimin will answer you with a shrug and say "Maybe happy if ever i find someone who will accept me of who am i now?". But if you will asked the same question to Jimin now he will answer you with a big smile that will made his eyes into crescents saying "Happy and Thankful, I'll promise to take care of my family and love them with all my heart". Jimin will forever love his family and his husband Jeon Jungkook. His Fan, His Boss, His Present and his Future.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook didnt expect to have someone like Jimin in his life, someone who will accept him, his past and bad attitude and his kids, someone who will changed him for a better Jeon Jungkook. The married life he thought he will never experienced again after his wife left him, he is thankful to have another chance and more thankful because its with Jimin his Jeon Jimin. His Stripper, His Nanny, His Present and Future.

 

===

Just to tell and share to you guys. This part is alreasy written before JiKook went to Japan.... and im..... im not okay...