Finale

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Jimin?" Jungkook woke up alone again that make him feel the cold weather, he stood up and look around only to find their bathroom door open with not so quiet coughs and sobs. When he went inside he found Jimin face almost touching their toilet bowl, Jungkook move closer to him crouching down and rubbing circles on his husbands back.  For 2 months its been like this every morning, he will find Jimin inside their bathroom leaning on the wall or flushing the toilet after vomiting. Jimin doesnt want to bother him while sleeping so he will make it as quiet at possible, little did he know as soon as Jimin will move out of Jungkook's warmth his husband is already awake and follow him. When Jimin told him that he is pregnant, both of them also the kids and thier friends were happy but everytime Jungkook will hear Jimin sobbing inside the bathroom after vomiting it makes him worried and sad. 

 

"Did i woke you up again?" Jimin asked after cleaning his mess, his mouth and face. Jungkook shake his head and kiss Jimin then hug him.  Everytime Jungkook will ask if he can help Jimin his husband will just say "kiss and hug me hubby thats all i need" so he did. Jungkook asked his husband to go back to bed so he can prepare their breakfast but Jimin protested and ask him to stay and just cuddle him. 

 

"Its too early for breakfast, look its still 5:30 lets go back to sleep" Jimin said pulling his husband to join him again, he look so tired and sick but hes okay and happy. Jungkook stop going to their office for a week now after hearing the doctor saying "This will be hard and dangerous for him and the baby Mr.Jeon, you need to really focused on watching him and keeping him safe and healthy all the time. We can offer you to let him stay here until we are sure that the two of them will be safe. Mostly or should i say for females the danger during their pregnancy is between the 2 - 5 months until we can ultrasound them to check. But its different for males so they need to be in full care all the times." After hearing that Jimin beg him not to agree and he started crying to jungkook, so they just end up having the vitamins he needs and a schedule to the doctor for check up once every two weeks. Sometimes they will call for the doctor out of panic because of Jimin's mood swings and stomach and head aches.

 

"Im not going anywhere baby.. But you need to eat.. I'll just-"

 

"Just stay..  I'll eat with you later..  Dont go kookie please.. We need you here.." and Jimin starts to cry again sometimes this annoys Jungkook so much but he knows its normal his late wife was like this too but Jimin is too much for him to handle when he become moody, whinny or even too clingy not that he is complaining about the clingy one but he doesnt want Jimin to stress himself. Surrending once more, Jungkook nods and just became a big spoon while Jimin happily snuggle to him. 

 

"Appa!!! Dad!!! Look!!! I draw this yesterday at school and look a star!!" Soeul show her drawing to her parents, Jimin smiled and kiss her telling Soeul that they will post it to her room later while Jungkook pick her up and ruffle her hair that make her pout. Jimin smiled and slightly slap Jungkook. They were enjoying their breakfast when they heard Joongki and Hyemi arguing again. 

 

"Hey! Whats is it again Jeon Joongki and Jeon Hyemi?" Jungkook asked with his calm but scarry voice, the two stop and glare at each other. Jimin look at them and asked them to tell them whats they arguring about. 

 

"Dad! Tell Hyemi that she will be the one who will move to the other room not me." Joongki said and their dad just raised his eyebrows at them. Unfortunately his kids are still not done in arguing with the same subject. After they heard that their dad is pregnant the two started to quarrel about who will move out of their room to make it as the new baby room. Joongki and Hyemi's room is the closest room from Jimin and Jungkook and one of them should move to the room Jimin used when he is still a nanny. 

 

"I dont know what to do with the two of you anymore. I asked the both of you to voluntarily move out of your room to prevent argues like this but you still continue to fight each other. Your new baby brother or sister needs to have a room close to us, is that to much to ask Joongki? Hyemi?"

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook"

 

"Im tired of this, if you dont want to let us use your room then fine he or she can stay with us. Oh and by the way Good Morning my dear kids" Jungkook said and left their dinning area and went back to their room, all of them even Lia and Hoseok heard how he slammed the door closed. Jimin sigh and look at Joongki and Hyemi who is now looking down, its not normal for Jungkook to be angry these days but Jimin knew he is tired with all the business related things Yoongi and Namjoon will send him and taking care of him at the same time. Jimin is always watching him when he thought Jimin is sleeping, he can see how his husband will furrowed his eyebrows and tap his pointed pen on his forehead while reading the files in his hands or sometimes in his laptop, how Jungkook will silently walks out of the room and comeback with another cup of coffee, how Jungkook will almost throw the files out of tiredness and headache then just end up mesagging his head. Jimin smiled to his son and daughter and told them to eat their breakfast. 

 

"Hubby?" Jimin called while opening their room door looking for his husband with a tray where Jungkook's  breakfast is. Jungkook look up from his desk and gasped when he saw his husband holding a tray while closing the door, he stood up quickly and get the tray from Jimin. 

 

"You didnt finish your breakfast so i decided to bring it here, you okay?" Jimin calmly asked when he saw his husband tired red eyes, he can already concluded that Jungkook cried. Jungkook sit down on his chair and pull Jimin hiding his face on his husband swollen tummy its still not big but the famous abs is gone, he smiled and kiss it while Jimin if combing his hair with his little fingers. 

 

"Im sorry little one, you have to hear things a while ago."Jungkook whispred and kiss his husband's tummy again pulling him closer to Jungkook. Jimin told him its okay when Jungkook told him about not controlling himself and raised his voice to their kids and promise to say sorry later to them. Jimin understand of course he will, they agreed to have the baby stuffs their going to buy soon inside their own room to stop all the argues and both of them are excited to that. 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 


Jungkook is really happy that Jimin stop vomiting and strated on eating a lot, but not when he will push or kick Jungkook away from him when his husband will not buy him the food he wants to eat and just let Jungkook sleep with Soeul or somewhere far away from him. He started to be like this during his 3rd month and now he is in his 4th almost 5th month and he still craves with foods that he want to eat. 

 

"Dad? Why are you still awake?" Joongki asked when he found his dad seated with coffee in front of him at 3am and Jungkook is ready to nag his son because he is 100% sure that his son is still awake because of Overwatch but he shrug it off and show him his phone full of list of stores where he can buy strawberry . Jimin wake him up to ask for strawberries, Jungkook is sure that he have lots of it inside their fridge but almost cursed when he found nothing so he went back to Jimin and explain but like whats always happen Jimin send him out and told him not to comeback without  his strawberry.

 

"I see, whats new dad.. But its a lot easier than what appa asked you the other night" Joongki chukkles remembering how his dad drag him out from bed to find Bungeo-ppang (Carp Bread) at 2am around the city luckily they found one. But when they got home, Jimin yelled at him telling the bread is already cold and the father and son duo ended up eating the cold bread as midnight snack. 

 

"Yeah but where the hell can i buy strawberry at this time son? I called your uncles not minding them yelling at me asking for strawberries but still nothing."

 

"Well... I think i know someone who will for sure have stocks" Joongki said and his dad look at him with wide eyes.  

"But promise me something! You will get me the new pc i need for games" Jungkook doesnt know if he will accept the offer or not but he doesnt want to upset Jimin again so he will. Both of them went out of their mansion to go to Joongki's friend parents who owned a strawberry farm as their family business and send stocks to different marts every morning. 

 

 

 

 

"Jimin?" Jungkook quietly open the door and went to their bed holding a bowl of fresh strawberries he put it down at the bedside table and tried to wake Jimin up, he end up sighing and kissing Jimin's forehead. He will sleep in other room again since Jimin is sleeping and for sure will get mad if he sleep beside him without his permission. 

 

"Where did you go?"

 

"Out.. I have your strawberry , sorry for being late again. Go to sleep."

 

"Stay.. Sleep here...  I miss you" Jungkook squeals inside and carefully lay beside his husband, Jimin turn around and face him smilling and then cupped his face. Jungkook is ready to lean in for a kiss when Jimin slap him...hard, he leaned back and hold the cheeks his husband just slap he look at him and received the deadly glares from Jimin. He sit up and watch Jimin to move up and leaned his back at the headboard while controlling himself. 

 

"I tried to call you and ask you to comeback but you didnt answer me!! You left me here alone!!"

 

"You're the one who wants the strawberries, i tried to find some as soon as i can but i cant find anything. Joongki is the one who help me to find some and i left my ph-"

 

"Then atleast you just told me you cant find anything!! Sometimes i dont really understand why you're so dumb!" 

 

"Are you mad because of your own fault? If you dont want me to leave then you shouldn't have wake me up to ask for ing strawberry at 3am!!! And may i remind you that you never let me in when i end up buying nothing! Im trying to control myself Jimin, even though i didnt do anything wrong but to obey and give you what you need and even letting you kicked me out every night because you dont want me near you!! Im ing tired Jimin, what do you want me to do!! Im the one who always begs for forgiveness and always understand you because you're pregnant and its part of that but dont you think you're being to much? You even slap me Jeon Jimin, you never slap me." Jungkook said and getting his pillow and left the room slamming the door closed to sleep inside Jimin's old room leaving his husband shocked on what happend. Jungkook and Jimin never had a fight bigger than annoying each other that will end up them making out or letting the kids out with Lia and Hoseok the entire night. Jimin is also not sure of what happened, he look at his right hand and felt how hard he slap his husband he swear he didnt mean to do that. 

 

 

 

"Hi appa Good Morning!!!" Hyemi greets when she saw his appa carefully walking down the stairs holding his big tummy,  she runs towards him as well as Joongki to help him walk and take his seat beside Jungkook who is there not saying anything to him not even looking at him.  Hyemi and Joongki noticed that and remembered how they heard their parents shout at each other, Hyemi look at his oppa who just shrug and signaled her to keep quiet and just eat.

 

"Jungkook the car is ready" Hoseok breaks the silence and Jimin look at his husband who stand up and get his coat hanging behind him on his seat while Hoseok took his bag. 

 

"Jungkook where are you going? Why you wearing... Its my check up today, were all supposed to go the doctor for the first ultrasound so we can se-"

 

"I already called Jin hyung, he will come here and go with you and the kids to the hospital"

 

"But you promised to see the ultr-"

 

"I cant. I have an urgent meeting today. Kids take care of your appa for me, ill see you later Jimin" He said and left, this is hard for him specially when he heard Jimin crying again calling hid name he even tried to look back but he cant.  Jin and Namjoon understand him when he explained why he cant be with Jimin for the check up both of them were shocked when he told them how Jimin slap him. His hyungs told him to just relax and give both of them space, this pregnancy is just draining all their energy plus try to add some company problems on Jungkook's side. 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Appa? Are you okay?" Joongki asked when he found Jimin seated on the couch watching TV with sad eyes not really focusing on the show when Jimin look at him he shake his head, he should be happy because the doctor said the baby is safe and healthy also Jimin but he cant because when his doctor asked him where his husband is he started to cry and remember how rude he is to Jungkook for the past months, how he will kick Jungkook out, yell at him and throw things even slaping him. Jin and his doctor understand him but also told him how bad is it for his husband who always there beside him since the very beginning of their relationship. Jin told him that Jungkook always look for help everytime he needs to and cried when he always end up sleeping alone hating himself for being a useless husband. Jin also said how Hyemi and Joongki will secretly asked him how they can help their appa.

 

"Im sorry son, your dad always bothers your sleep.." He said and Joongki just smile and nods and take a seat beside his appa taking the remote and change channels. 

 

"Its okay, ill get a new PC on my birthday and i will make sure that it will be the expensive one" and Joongki started to ramble about his games, how he will make his dad buy him the new PC he wants and how his friend nags him because of the strawberries at 3am. Jimin just smiled and ruffles his teenager son, who leans to his touch. 

 

"Appa!!! Here is the Strawberry Milk Shake!!! Ohhh oppa you want some?" Hyemi is holding two tall glasses followed by Soeul with a smaller cup for her. Joongki shake his head and continue to watch the TV so the two girls sit beside their appa enjoying the drink. 

 

 

 

When Jungkook arrived late night and welcomed by his husband seated on their bed. Jimin flinched when he notice Jungkook looks at him then look away and went to grab some clothes from their closet and went inside their bathroom. Jimin sighed standing up and waddled towards their bathroom door, tapping his swollen feet on the floor while leaning his back on the wall for support. Jimin almost laughed when Jungkook got surprised when he open the bathroom door and saw his husband standing there not until Jungkook glare at him and slammed the door beside Jimin. 

 

"Kookie... Hubby im sorry please dont be mad. Talk to me kookie please, i know im wrong Jin hyung and Doctor Han told me that and im sorry hubby please... Im sorry, talk to me please." Jimin said while back hugging his husband the lack on response from Jungkook scare him and started to released silent sobs. 

 

"Let me go Jimin"

 

"No... Im really sorry Jungkook please forgive me.. Hug me back please.. Jungkook!!"

 

"Wow. Are you really going to ask for forgiveness or are you going to yell at me for the nth time?"

 

"Noooooo. Im sorry... Im not gonna yell at you again, im sorry hubby please forgive me please.."

 

"Just let me go"

 

"But-"

 

"Let me go so i can turn around and hug the hell out of you." Jungkook said and when Jimin released him he turn around and hug his husband as tightly as he can but making sure that he is not squishing Jimin's tummy so much. Jimin tiptoed and kiss his husband who gladly kissed him back. The next time Jimin is waking him up asking for ramen but this time he go out with Jimin for their early breakfast at the street. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Jimin is looking at the mirror after he change his outfit again for the 3rd time and give up. All his clothes even the ones owned by Jungkook doesnt fit him anymore and he looks like a big bear in front of the mirror. They were supposed to visit Doctor Han for the ultrasound since Jimin didnt ask for the gender because he wants Jungkook standing beside him while waiting for the gender of their baby. But now he doesnt want to go, Jimin is on his 7th month and he is really big like a polar bear no he looks like an elephant. 

 

"Appa?" Hyemi's voice surprised him and started to arrange all the clothes he throw on the floor with his toes picking up the clothes. 

 

"Yes princess?"

 

"Appa were all waiting for you what are you doing?"

 

"uhmnnn im...cleaning my mess" He said and Hyemi raised his eyebrow to him and cross her arms. 

 

"You're talking to the mirror again right?" She said and Jimin look at her shocked that made daughter sigh and hug him on his side. 

 

"Appa, i heard you the other day.. You should stop calling yourself fat!! You're not fat you're just pregnant and that baby will come out soon. You're not fat appa, please stop.. Or i tell dad, Soeul and oppa"

 

"But cant you see, all of this clothe-"

 

"Thats why we bought you maternity dress right?" Jungkook cut-off and Jimin look down. Joongki went to their closet and find the blue maternity dress they bought for their appa. Joongki gave it to him and Jimin take it from him smiling. 

 

"Appa you're pretty, remember that" Soeul said and kiss his appa's big tummy. Jimin look at Jungkook and blow a kiss before changing again inside their bathroom since all of his kids are still inside their room waiting for him. 

 

 

 


"Are you ready Jimin? Jungkook?" Doctor Han asked and them and they both nods and watch the screen holding each others hand. Jungkook is smiling while watching his baby moving around his husbands tummy while Jimin is giggling because it tickles him so much. 

 

"So i guess Joongki will have a baby brother huh" Doctor Han said and Joongki jump out of his seat teasing his little sisters and start to dial his Uncle Taehyung's number. Jimin laughed at him and remember how Joongki,  TaeGi and Hoseok bet that it will be a boy against NamJin and Lia with Hyemi and Soeul. Jimin look at Jungkook and gasped when he saw Jungkook crying and holding his hand tightly, he squeezed it and Jungkook lean down on him and peck his lips saying "Thank you Baby, I love you".

 

 

 

 


Jimin cant sleep he doesnt know why, No blame his ing hormones. When Jungkook and the kids went outside the room he asked Doctor Han about what he feels when he saw Jungkook coming out from shower or when Jungkook will do some push up in front of him while the kids massaging his feet. Doctor Han just laughed at him and ask him if they did something intimate after Jimin got pregnant. Jimin didnt answer but nods it was the night after telling Jungkook about the pregnancy and the night when Jungkook forgive him.  Jimin and Jungkook stop doing that to make sure the baby will be safe, but when Dr. Han told him that its safe with some advice and tips. Jimins hormones cant calm, specially when his dinner is right in front of him stripping his office clothes.

 

Jungkook is thinking why his husband is looking at him like he will eat him alive, as far as he can remember he didnt do anything wrong to him. shrugging it off, he walks towards his husband and leaned down to kiss him before going to the bathroom. But Jimin has another plan and pulled him closer, kissing his husband like there is no tomorrow. Jungkook groaned and pull away when Jimin accidentally bit his lips. 

 

"Oh !!! Hubby im sorry i didnt mean to-"

 

"Its okay... But Jimin, why do you-"

 

"I just missed you and this ing hormones is bugging me an-"

 

"Jimin we cant... Its not sa-"

 

"Its safe!!!! I..  I mean Dr. Han told me its safe, just not too rough and dont squish me.  Its fine"

 

"Jim-"

 

"Hubby please... Help me with this, I miss you I miss your touch and kisses and....you know what is it.. But!!! Dont you miss it too? You still want me even if i look lik-" Jimin got cut off when Jungkook kissed him again he moaned. Oh how he missed this burning feeling around Jungkook. 

 

That night Jimin found himself on all fours gripping at the head board biting his lips not to make any loud noises even though their room is sound proof while Jungkook is ing inside him and kissing his back. They did what Dr. Han said "You can do it on all fours Jimin its the most safe position while your tummy is comfortable between all the pillows you can have". Jimin came first and shoots to all their pillows and sheets mentally reminding himself to tell Lia to throw it away. Jungkook came inside him after 5 more calling Jimin's name. Both of them came down from their high and kissed each other again saying "I love you" to each others lips. Laughing at how will Lia reacts when they look at all the pillow cases and bed sheets they just ruined. 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

After 2 months Jimin got awoken by a sudden stomach ache, he tried to shake his husband for 3 times and decided to slap his arm instead with a scream " wake up!!" Jungkook jolt up and look at Jimin who is crying because of pain, he look around and felt the bed is wet it widened his eyes and started to get dress calling Dr. Han and then started to shout and call his kids and hoseok.

 

"Jimin baby lets get you dress okay.. Little guy is coming out to the world okay?" Jimin nods and his husband help him to get dress, Joongki rushed into their room grabbing the bag they pack a week ago and went out to grab her sisters who are still half asleep. 

 

When they got into the hospital, Jungkook got scared he once experienced something like this. Waiting infront of a two big door looking at all the people who wear white go in and out on that particular room. He felt Jin's hand calming him its been 3 hours yet Jimin is still inside, it was like what happened when Soeul. No Jungkook shake his head. 

 

"No it will not happen again, Jimin promised me he will come out of that scary room breathing. Right Hyung?" He asked Jin and he nods in return. They stay there waiting for some news Taehyung is scared too for his friend and Yoongi is asking him to calm down. When Dr. Han went out, Jungkook stand up and take a deep breath. Joongki, Hyemi and Soeul is there too waiting for some good news. 

 

"We need you inside Jungkook" Thats all he said and pulled him inside, he doesnt know why he heard Jin yelling at Dr. Han as well as the kids. Dr. Han pushed the door open and he saw Jimin breathing so hard with an oxygen mask, rushed to him and take his hand wiping his tears and kissing his sweaty forehead. Dr. Han told them to do the CS but Jimin beg not to so the doctor decided to get Jungkook to decide. 

 

"Jungkook please no... Im scared hubby. I can do this please dont let them." Jimin whispered when he pull Jungkook close to him. Jungkook cant decide, his last decision about this became his worst ever that sent his wife to death. But he can see determination on Jimin's eyes so he gulped and leaned down. 

 

"If you will promise me you'll be safe and the baby I'll let you" He said and Jimin nods and squeezed his hands. Then he look at Dr. Han and tell him to proceed not with the CS. They stay there for another hours Jimin is crying and screaming while gripping on Jungkook's hand who is telling him "I love you" "Its okay baby.." "Jimin breath you can do it baby" until a loud cry is heard and a Happy Birthday song played at the hospitals speakers. Their family outside is celebrating and thanking God. Dr. Han cleaned the baby and give it to Jimin. 

 

Jimin take off his oxygen mask and kiss his baby, he look at his husband and give his baby. Jungkook carefully take him after kissing Jimin and saying "i love you" and kiss his son's small head. 

 

"Welcome to the world, Jeon Jumin" He said and kissed again his son, he look down to see Jimin and panic when the monitor beep and the he can see a long straight line. 

 

".. Nurse take Jungkook out and the baby. Jimin? Jimin?!!"

 

"No... No.. No!!!!!  Jimin No!!!  You cant do this to me.. JIMIN!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kookie!!!! HUBBY WAKE UP!!!!"

 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Jungkook jolt up and catch his breath, he look beside him and see his husband, his Jimin shocked and confused sitting beside him. Jungkook pulled him into a bone crashing hug and started crying. 

 

"Hey.. Whats wrong?"

 

"Nothing.. Nothing Jimin.. Where are the kids? Jumin?"

 

"Jumin is playing with Joongki and Hyemi is buying ice cream with Soeul, Jungkook whats wrong?" Jungkook just look around and remember where are they he look at Jimin and peck his lips. 

 

"You dont know how im so scared a year ago when you stop breathing its always on my mind, how i call your name and beg them to let me in"

 

"Hubby.. I told you stop thinking about me leaving you alone! I promised to stay with you forever right? Its scares me too that time i saw Mom and Dad i want to hug them and stay but when i see Joongki, Hyemi, Soeul and you crying with Jumin in your arms i want to comeback and stay with all of you. I will never break my promise, and i will follow you when you left this world first. So trust me okay, ill will never leave you. I love our kids, I love you so much and you're the reason i breath. Okay?" Jimin said and kiss his husband, longer than what he intended to. Until they heard their eldest son yelling at them with "CAN YOU STOP!!!! PDA IS NOT ALLOWED HERE!!! UGGHH" with Jumin in his carrier giggling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Jimin.. Im very thankful i found you"

"I love you too Jungkook.. And thank you for finding me"


----
END. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY :) TILL ME MEET AGAIN!!! BYE!!!!