Saved

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Think of it Jimin, the salary is great. About your schedule here, we can make you as a special performance like every Weekends or something like that you don't have to go work every night. Though i might lose some money because for sure the clients will ask about where are you but i want to help and their father badly needs a nanny for his kids. Please think of it, tell me what your decision is" Taehyung's words at the hospital keeps on going to his mind, Jimin is looking at his wardrobe getting ready for his show. He also remember the cashier reminding him about the bills of his father. Its been 2 weeks since he met the two pretty little girls Hyemi and Soeul, just remembering how the girls call him "cheonsa" make him happy but hearing from Taehyung that their dad is looking for a Nanny and his friend offering him the job Jimin is not sure whether to accept it or not. He needs money, but to be a nanny at day and stripper at night? Jimin is not sure about that, although taehyung is willing to let him change his regular schedules he is not really sure about being a nanny. Jimin loves kids, he really is but taking care of other kids its a big responsibility for him. 


"But Soeul and Hyemi~ uugghhhh!!!!" Groaning he leaned back on his chair and look at the ceiling sighing. Then a loud 3 knocks is heard, it was the floor manager telling Jimin to prepare for the show that will happen in 10minutes. Jimin look at the mirror in front of him and then to the Red mask in front of him he grab it and wear the mask, he smirked and make his way to his wardrobe to change. 


It was always like this, dancing seductively on stage, flirting with dirty people, swaying his hips from left to right, grinding on the floor, pole or even to one client, stripping his clothes in front of many hungry eyes that want him. Jimin should be embarrassed for himself he doesn't want this kind of things but he have no choice he needs money, after the dance he went to backstage and walks towards his dressing room when a hand harshly grab him and pull him to the nearest room that is used for private show. Jimin was surprised and scared he did not sign up for this, he tried to push the man but he was too strong for him. Jimin know who was it, its Mr.Lim the one that always tried to get Jimin every night but he was so lucky because his savior always reserved him for no reason and Jimin has always have a bouncer assisting him going back to his dressing room after every show and now Jimin is blaming himself for not waiting for the bouncer tonight. 


"P-please... No.. S-stop!!! IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP!!!!!" Jimin is begging, crying shouting trying his best to push the man but he cant. He keep on trying to kiss him and grinding into him, pinning his two arms beside his head with one hand that is keep on tilting from left to right just to avoid the man's other hand that is trying to take off his mask. Jimin was humiliated, he doesn't want this kind of dirty things happen to him. No the only thing he has is his ity and he promised to protect and give it to the person he love not to anyone, but he cant fight he was too weak for Mr.Lim who is now kissing his neck going down. He keeps on begging him to stop but Mr.Lim chuckles and tried to pull down Jimin's boxers. That move snap Jimin and tried his best to push Mr.Lim with all the strength he have, when Mr.Lim is on the floor Jimin runs to the door, unlock it and went out the room adjusting his mask still scared and crying, not minding how everyone is looking at him and how Taehyung is calling his name until he bump into a board chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"How is the operation finding nanny bro?" Jungkook glare at his best friend and drink his beer, he throw the resumes to Taehyung and ask him to choose for him. 


"Dude... why am i the one who need to choose, you are the father and the one who will pay for the nanny not me!! And this... all of them are females, are you sure with this?"


"What do you want me to hire a man?!"


"Well.. that will not be a bad idea though.."


" you. Just read that and try to choose one...." 


"Well, if im going to choose..... None of them" Taehyung asked and crumpled all the resumes then throw it like a basket ball on the trash bin at the corner . 


"Taetae for three!!! Bang!!!!" He said grinning at his best friend who is glaring at him. 


"Dude i have this friend of mine, and i offer him the job im just waiting for his decision and im sure you and your kids will like him" Taehyung said grabbing his bottle and drink. 


"You?! Have a friend? Other than me?! I dont believe you!!" Jungkook said and Taehyung glare at him, throwing him the nearest pillow. 


"Okay fine... Tell me about your friend" 


"He was cool, sweet, kind, caring, smart, beautiful and y. A perfect boyfriend for my best friend" 


"Im looking for a nanny not a boyfriend Tae" 


"Oh really? Tell me that after you meet him. But one question, how much will be his salary and what will be his schedule if he will accept the job?" 


"I should be the one who tell him about that" 


"Yeah but it will makes me convince him to accept the offer though" 


"Hmnn.. Maybe a 500 dollar a week will do since he will take care of 3 kids, and.. he should stay with us since im not always around so it will be free food and lodging" Jungkook said that make his best friend splutter his drink that wet Jungkook. 


"YAHHH!!!! THAT WAS SO GROSS UUGHHH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" Jungkook yelled looking for tissue and trying to wipe his face and white long sleeves.


"IM SORRY!!!! BUT BRO!!! CAN I APPLY AS THE NANNY!!! DAMN 500 A WEEK IS TOO MUCH. Nanny's salary is mostly 150-200 a week. Plus free food and lodging damn.. my friend should take this offer" Taehyung said wiping his mouth too, Jungkook knew it was too much but it his kids so no worries. Jungkook is much worried on how sticky and dirty his clothes is, so he take his face mask and excused himself then went to the comfort room of the bar and clean himself.

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

After washing his face and trying his best to clean his clothes which is no use he wear his face mask again and went out the comfort room, he wear face mask because no one should now that he CEO of Jeon Estates is going to a gay strip bar. He was ing his shirt when someone bump him that almost made the both of them fall on the floor. Jungkook is not sure about what is happening and why he instantly became protective about the man who is shaking in front of him as if someone is after him. 


Jimin doesn't know what to do, all he knew was feels safe with whoever he bump into. He cant say anything he was shaking, he was scared and the man in front of him might notice that and Jimin felt a two strong arms embracing him, while the man asking for him to calm down. When Jimin slightly calm down he look at the man and got stunned by the most beautiful eyes he ever see. The eyes that is so familiar to him. Taehyung's best friend, the man Jimin is 110% sure his savior for 2 years now. 


"Red?!" Jungkook muttered, the man that is shaking and has red eyes now from crying. The eyes that Jungkook's fall in love with is now full with emotions that he doesn't know what. What happened to his baby, he look around and find no one, then he look at his baby again who is shocked and just looking at him. Jungkook wants to wipe his tears but he knew Red is not allowed to take off his mask, but he was Jimin's savior and Jimin is his baby so it he will take off the Red mask. 


"Hah!!! You thought you can run from me you ?!!!" The new voice make Jimin jump and hide behind Jungkook gripping on his shirt, Jungkook look back and about to ask Jimin but his baby shakes his head like begging him not to allow the guy to take him that is when Jungkook notice the little hickey on his baby's neck. That make Jungkook see red. 


"You better give him to me... i own him" Mr.Lim said walking closer to them Jungkook felt how his baby hide on his back and shaking again.


"Who said you owned him?! I can clearly see he doesn't want you... To see you... or even to be touched by you! Now off and leave him alone" Jungkook said taking his baby's hands and pulling him to walk away from the guy when Mr.Lim blocked them and grab Jimin who whimpered. That was enough for Jungkook and launched a left punch to Mr.Lim's left cheek that made him face the floor.

"No, Stop!" Jimin said this voice gets raspy because of all the screaming a while ago and came out unoticable, luckily he pulled Jungkook's sleeves so he will stop. Jimin was shocked on how Tae's best friend make Mr.Lim down with only one punch. 


"Lay a hand on him again and i will meet you again" Jungkook said tugging his baby to walk away from the scene leaving Mr.Kim whimpering on the floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 


"Ji-RED!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! !!! WHERE DID YOU GO!!! TAEMIN AND MINHO WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AND SEJIN TOLD ME HE SAW MR.LIM DRAGGING YOU TO THE ROOM!!! DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU!!! OH MY GOD TELL ME!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!! TELL ME RED!!! PLEASE!!! DID HE HURT YOU HUH?!! WHERE LET ME SE- YOU?!! WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?!" 


"He bump into me and... saw that jerk running after him, asking me to give back Red to him. I think you should call for ambulance, he might have broken jaw by now." Jungkook said glaring at his best friend who is shocked and scared at the same time, he told his bouncers to take Mr.Lim out of his bar and banned him. Then he look at his friend who is now covering himself with his arms. 


"Tae... where is my suit?" Jungkook asked.. 


"Huh?! Ohhh here..i take it with me because some VIP request the room i was about to find you when they told me about red" Taehyung asked and give the suit to Jungkook. He move in front of his baby putting the suit on his shoulders and cover him, Jimin look up he knew that the man in front of him is smiling because he saw his mask moves upwards a bit and Jimin wants to see his face. 


"You're okay now.. be careful okay?" Jungkooks said and Jimin just want to pull that mask so he can understand well what he is saying but he cant, so he just nods. Jungkook pat his shoulder on more time and them wave to his best friend after leaning closer to Taehyungs ears saying "if this happen one more time, ill do my best to close this bar" that words send shivers to Taehyung and nods. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 


"You okay? He did not do it right?!" Taehyung asked and Jimin just answer him with a hum and nods.. looking at the black suit on his lap, Taehyung decides to sent is friend home. He look on his side once again and look how smiley Jimin is while looking and tracing his little fingers on the suit. 


"Tae..." 


"Hmnnn.."


"Tell him i said Thank You" Jimin said looking at his boss, smiling with a hint of pink tints on his cheeks. 


"Yeah sure i will"