Cheonsa

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Cheonsa will stay?" Soeul asked the man pushing her wheel chair, the doctor allow Soeul to go home after staying at the hospital for 3 days after all the tantrums and tears the kid gave him. Jimin is always there with her, staying with her, playing with her and her favorite story telling before sleeping. Jimin and Jungkook did not tell the kids about him being the kids new nanny, Jimin said that it will be great if they surprise the kids. Surprisingly Joongki liked Jimin so far, still not used having Jimin around him or talking to him but Jungkook is thanking god because he doesn’t have rude kids and they accept Jimin with out any problems. 

 

"Do you want me too?" Jimin asked moving to the side of Soeul tucking her hair behind her ears. Soeul grins and nods happily, Jimin look around and saw Jungkook leaning on the wall looking at her daughter with sad eyes. Since the accident Soeul became scarred to him, every time Jungkook will try to get close or talk to her Soeul will hide behind someone or under the covers. Jimin, Jin and Tae tried to talk to her explaining things but she was just a kid and doesn’t understand things completely so they asked Jungkook to give time and space for a while. 

 

"Maybe i can stay if im allowed to, why dont you asked your dad?" Jimin said both Soeul and Jungkook look at him with wide eyes mouth agape. Jungkook look at his daughter and wait but she didnt say anything and look down playing with her fingers and then shakes her head. 

 

"Uh.. Jimin-ssi, can you take Soeul to her room? And uhmn lets talk later" Jungkook said and leave the two on the living room. Jungkook look back one last time wishing that his daughter is at least looking at him but she did not, he noticed Jimin looking at him and when their eyes met Jimin smiled and nods. 

 

"Soeul, i already told you about him right?" Jimin asked and the kid nods, but not looking to him. Jimin sighed and kneeled down. 

 

"So why are you still not talking to him? You dont love your dad anymore?"  Jimin said and  Soeul look at him with owl eyes and shakes her head.. 

 

"Noooo. Soeul love appa, but.... Soeul scared.. Appa hurt Soeul foot, cant play anymore. But its Soeul fault... Soeul is bad.." She said and Jimin pick her up, she instantly wrap her arms to Jimin's and hide her face to his neck. Jimin smiled and pats her back, as a nanny he needs to take care of Jungkook's kids but  he needs to teach them things too and Jimin will not let Soeul be afraid to her own dad. 

 

"Well, i cant stay if you will not ask your dad. So, lets go to your room and ill help you sleep then ill go home" 

 

"Noooo.. Cheonsa stay.. Pwweese..." Soeul said looking at Jimin but he did not say anything back he just keep on looking at her. Soeul frowned and sigh she snuggled to Jimin again.. 

 

"Appa... Soeul talk to appa..." And Jimin is so happy walking towards Jungkook's room with Soeul's help. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jungkook look back when he heard 3 knocks, he was enjoying the night view and his back yard thinking on how he can be a good father. Joongki yelled at him when he got home from the hospital that day the accident happened, Joongki said sorry after calling his dad "Bad Father for neglecting them and pushing his sister" and hug his dad. Jungkook understand him of course he did because its true, while Hyemi said sorry about Soeul attitude and promise to teach Soeul to be a good girl but she is angry too Jungkook thank her for being a good big sister. 

 

"Hi?" Jimin greet with a shy, trembling little girl on his arms. Jungkook is happy that Jimin is good with his kids but sad also because they became much closer than with him who is their own dad. Jimin smiled at him then whispered something to Soeul. Jungkook just wait for a bit. 

 

"She wants to ask you something right Soeulie?" 

 

"Can... Can Cheonsa stay? Soeul want him stay" She whispered but enough for Jimin and Jungkook heard, Jimin is happy and proud though she still dont look at her father. He look at Jungkook who is looking at his daughter with sad eyes again, the eyes that Jimin doesnt want to see. Jungkook look at him and forced a smile and Jimin swear that he will do anything he can to see a real smile on that beautiful face. Jimin is whipped, yes he is. After what happened at the strip club and at the hospital Jimin admit to himself that he like Jungkook and he will do anything he can to make him happy as well as his kids. Also lowkey wishing that they can be a family but Jimin knows it will be just a dream. 

 

"Yeah. Of course he can stay, of thats what you want princess. Jimin its late, she needs to rest now" Jungkook said and give that fake smile again, he excuse himself telling that he will be on the living room waiting for Jimin so they can talk looking at his daughter before leaving his own room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cheonsa?" 

 

"Yes little girl?" Jimin said running his fingers to the Soeul's hair who is hugging her bunny plushy. While Jimin is reading a story book. 

 

"Appa angry?" 

 

"No, baby of course not" 

 

"Soeul bad?" 

 

"No, You’re not bad stop thinking about that okay? Go to sleep, tomorrow we will play.. okay?" Soeul nods and close her eyes, Jimin smiled and kiss her forehead. This is not what he expects, the two kids have a good relationship with Jungkook although Joongki and Taehyung told him that sometimes Jungkook forgets his kids because of works, Joongki and Hyemi still a lot closer to their dad than Soeul. Jimin asked Jin about that, the Jin told him about Jungkook past, about his wife and about how Jungkook used to treat Soeul in the past. 

 

"Your dad loves you Soeulie~. Be a good girl and enjoy your time with him" He whispered he remember his own dad, Jungkook knew about him and told jimin that if he needs anything he  an just asked Jungkook in which Jimin declined saying that Jin already offered. 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin walk back to the living room where Jungkook is waiting for him. He find Jungkook on the couch, watching Iron Man. Jimin is smiling on how cute the man seated on the couch, Jimin is watching him from the stairs he doesn’t notice him yet because Jungkook is so focus on the movie. When Jungkook saw him, he smiled and pats the space beside him inviting Jimin to seat beside him and Jimin is already praying that his blush will spare him sometime and dont show in front of Jungkook. 

 

"How is she?" Jungkook asked offering Jimin the bowl of popcorn with a can of soda in front of him. Jimin is asking himself if he can treat this as a movie date, but he remember to behave and just go with the flow because he doesnt want to be awkward with Jungkook. So he take the popcorn and put it on his lap and enjoy the movie too. Jungkook smiled to that. 

 

"She fell asleep after a story telling and questioning if she is a bad girl and if you’re angry" He answered and Jungkook nods, sipping his cola. They talk about things like what Jungkook should do to make it up with Soeul, Hyemi and Joongki. Jungkook told Jimin things about his kids like allergies, likes and dislikes mostly about Hyemi and Joongki. Jimin doesnt know if he should asked about his relationship with Soeul, although Jimin already knew that he wants Jungkook to be open to him. 

 

After the movie end, no more cola and popcorn they stay beside each other waiting for someone to talk and call the night off. Jimin is about to say good night when Jungkook open up about his past, his wife, how they meet up and get married, and how he became a bad father to his kids specially to Soeul who he blamed when he lost his wife. Jimin is envious and sad at the same time, he wish he met Jungkook before things happen to him, he wished he can protect Jungkook during his high school when his classmates bully him when they found out about Jungkook's uality, he wished to be on jungkook's side when he is left with a new born little girl. Jungkook maybe look strong outside but he is not, he is a loving dad to his kids but they way he is showing that is wrong and he knew that. 

 

Jimin is shocked when he heard Jungkook sobbing and looking down playing with his fingers, he remembers how he make Jungkook stop crying at the hospital and move closer to Jungkook putting his head on Jungkook's back and rubbing his arms up and down whispering sweet words to him. Jimin want Jungkook to open up to him but not ready to see him crying. After a few minutes, Jungkook stop and wipe his tears with the back of his palm. He look at Jimin and smiled the smile that Jimin wants to see, his real bunny smile he saw when Taehyung show him his  wedding photo the smile make Jimin fall in love with. Jungkook reach for his hands and Jimin is squealing inside. 

 

"Thank you, for being their nanny. Thank you for accepting the offer and thank you for listening and helping me to calm down every time im about to crushed down. Thank you Jimin" 

 

"Thank you for allowing me to be their Nanny, thank you for letting me to hear your story Jungkook. Soeul love you as well as Joongki and Hyemi, about Soeul just give her time ill help you dont worry" Jimin said giving his eye smile, that almost blinds Jungkook. They were looking at each other for 5 minutes now smiling at each other much closer than they should be, when Jungkook's phone rings and both of them broke their staring contest and move far away from each other. Jimin scolding himself on how stupid he is staring and smiling like that. While Jungkook is mentally cursing asking himself what the he just did. Jungkook got up and excuse himself to answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you need ?!" 

 

"Wow, well hello best friend did i interrupt you or something you sound annoyed" 

 

"Im.. Im just tired tae, now what do you want" 

 

"Fine, How is Jimin there?" with that Jungkook raised his eyebrows, Taehyung introduced Jimin as a college friend but Jungkook is sure he did not know any other friends Taehyung have other than him and now Taehyung is being over protective to Jimin. Jungkook is sure there is something about that "friendship" thing. 

 

"Why do you asked?! He is good here were going to get his things tomorrow after we pick up Joongki and Hyemi, so we can finally tell them Jimin being their Nanny" 

 

"Oohhhh. Seems like a family bonding to me" 

 

"Stop it Tae, Oh.. and how is Red?" 

 

"Still concerned about red huh? Well i think he is okay, he told me he'll comeback to work on Friday. Oh and we changed his schedule now Jeon. His show is now the closing show, you know the 12 midnight show" 

 

"Why?" 

 

"hmnn Nothing, We just want him to do the show instead of Wonho" 

 

"Ohhh, so i should visit before 12midnight now...." 

 

"Uh huh... dont need to go here after work then wait until 9pm for your favorite stripper. Oh and Jungkook!!" 

 

"Hmnn" 

 

"Red said thank you, you know about Mr.Lim.. And he really wants to meet you..." 

 

"His always welcome, just make sure that ert will not able to step in that bar again you heard me?!" 

 

"Yes Sir!!!... But really Jungkook that meeting with Red he’s pestering me for 2 years now and he is really sure that his savior and you are the same i dont know what to do anymore..." 

 

"I want to make you suffer so bye" Jungkook said and end the call, smiling to himself thinking about how meeting Red will be. He smirked and shrug it off, not now.... not yet... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji-" Jungkook stop walking when he saw Jimin curled up on the couch sleeping he move closer to the sleeping beauty and carefully shake him to wake him up but Jimin did not. Jungkook is amazed on how beautiful Jimin is, milky skin, fluffy cheeks, pointy nose, kissable plump lips that turns his eyes into crescents when he smiles and his beautiful eyes that Jungkook knew he is familiar with he is just not sure about it. Jungkook slide his right arm to Jimin's leg and his left arm on his shoulder, wishing that Jimin will not be awake or this will be hella awkward. He pick Jimin up and walks towards the spare room close to the kids rooms, he carefully lay Jimin on the bed taking off his boots and cover him up with a fluffy blanket. Jungkook look at how peaceful Jimin looks like while sleeping, unconsciously leaning closer but stop when he asked himself on what he is doing again he stood up and went out the room putting his right hand on where his erratic heartbeat can be heard.